Yodlee Employee Reviews

Weak management at the director level
Senior Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAOctober 1, 2017
Product Management organization plagued by unrealistic deadlines, poor process, and interfering management. People actually performing the work dedicated and innovative. Communication with offshore team results in lots of overtime.
Challenging and Interesting
Accounts Receivable Manager (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 29, 2017
The environment is friendly and competitive. They do try to make the employees happy.

They keep the A/R Revenue team lightly staffed leaving all desks full for day to day work
Pros
Free food and drinks
Cons
commute is 40 miles one way if you live in the south bay
Intern: Good Pay, stressful environment
Professional Services Intern (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAApril 6, 2017
I was the only intern in my section so I was isolated. Other interns worked together and had a better experience, I felt like I was drowning because I didn't know what I was doing half the time, but my supervisor was always willing to help.
Pros
Strong Intern Program, meet others and make great connections in the industry
Cons
Very competitive to get permanent job, I felt like I was drowning as an intern
Fun place to work
Product Management Intern (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJanuary 4, 2017
A good place to work having In-House kitchen. Interns are treated well and you get lot of benefits like Free Breakfast or Lunch every Friday, opportunities to connect with other interns from good schools and so on.
Pros
Free Sandwiches
Cons
Short Breaks, Funding Not focused towards fresh graduates.
Sfo
Commercial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 1, 2016
There were a number of things I liked best about that job. I enjoyed the level of open and direct communication. This moved things along quickly and few things were left unsaid. This meant that people had to detach themselves from the topic and not take comments personally or make personal comments. It was always about solving the business problems. Another thing I liked was your ability to learn new things and take on more responsibility. Everyone was in a constant state of growth.
Company
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  banagloreMarch 23, 2016
it was good work experience ,could not continue due to personal reason as well as carrier growth.

Learned Excel more and more from this Company only. Got experience to work with Good manager and Directors.

Such a employee friendly company.If i get a chance to join again ,i will be very happy.
Pros
Good Manager
Cons
healthcare
Great place to work for.
Technical Architect (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CANovember 30, 2015
Was a startup when I worked in 2007-2010. I learned a lot, and the atmosphere was very agile.

Great team, very cohesive group right to the CEO.

For a startup benefits, package was pretty good.

Being a startup the work hours are crazy, but they understood priorities, and was very flexible.
Pros
Great cohesive team, Lot of learning oppurtunities
Cons
Startup work hours.
Great Company
Client Partner Intern (Current Employee) –  Redwood CityAugust 12, 2015
My experience with Yodlee as a recent graduate has been great. They give you room to explore areas that you are interested in, employees are always happy to answer any questions you may have, management respects your opinions and ideas.
Great customers and people to work with
Senior Engagement Manager (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAMay 18, 2015
Company is blessed to have great people working on the ground and customers who want to partner with us. The product innovation pace is lacking and that is the only thing which is holding back this company from having a quantum leap.
Pros
Flexible work culture, people, customers
Cons
lack of product innovation, obselete technology
Its Ver Good To work
Oracle PL/SQL Developer (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 22, 2013
Love to Work with those people. i Always look to work in the company, i have very much pleasant work place, enjoyed all the day working, all the Team members are supporting.
System Admin
System Administrator .Part (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CASeptember 24, 2012
Yodlee Redwood City CA.
System Administrator .Part of upgrade team upgrading systems network and phones Responsible for user support,
Active directory, Data backup new system deployment and Inventory control. Created new builds for Macs and PCs, Setup Cisco phones. Did server backup and data retention audit.