Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Happiness rating is 70 out of 100

Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company Employee Reviews

United States343 reviews

Great coworkers

I enjoy my coworkers as well as my immediate supervisor. I don't enjoy not having work consistently but that's part of it.Some of the rules aren't clear and write ups don't always make sense

Excellent pay

Great company, they also always call if they have work available In the future I recommend this company to anyone who is looking for contract jobs that pay well In the nursing field.

Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Good Company

Yoh is a good company to work for. They are very supportive of you as a new-hire. They care about your career growth and success in the role. Give Yoh a shot.

Recruiting coordinator

Don’t walk run, between having 4 different managers from when I start to end. I worked on the PpG account. It was the most unorganized, lip service out there. My managersw helped with nothing except blowing hot air. Nothing was transparent. Staff is over worked and nothing from orientation or the interview was what my actual work responsibilities were. Here the incompetent gets moved up or promote and working stuff gets a double work load. Let’s not forget to mention the high turn around.If you plan to work for this company the Ppg team is NOT it.

Quick and easy way to get experience

Depending on the need at the time, you could end up working at one of the top hospitals in the area. It's a great way for new grads to gain some experience. The job security is low due to it being contract positions, but opens up doors to have connections within the assigned location which could lead to a future permanent position when applying directly to them.

Great pay, but vaccination site closed soon after I was hired.

We got free lunch catered daily. Management was great. Pay was great, got paid weekly. They just let everyone go after the site closed but it was a great experience.

Always something interesting going on

Never had a bad day at work there is always something interesting going on. There are many assignments to apply for. This is a serious employer so if you do not have your life together it may not be for you.

great contracts

my recruiter was so amazing and always answered every call. You can always reach anyone in payroll regarding any questions or concerns. The app is also very easy to use.

Run

I wouldn’t recommend this company to an enemy. The management is an absolute joke. They choose who will be moved up based on who you knew coming into the company. There is no consideration given to backgrounds or professionalism which creates an environment where qualified and professional individuals are forced to work for people who lack any leadership history or capacity.

Non-inclusive culture. All talk.

Non-inclusive culture. They will tell you what you want to hear, but when it comes down to it, they will not do the right thing. You are still just a number to them.

productive place to work

my agency was professional and always paid on time i appreciate that. i was always able to get ahold of them for any questions or concerns. onboarding process was also fast

Fast-paced interesting contract that ended in disaster

I worked as a contractor for Yoh at a pharmaceutical client in Swiftwater, PA. Pay was fine and the experience I gained was incredible. Fast forward to end of 2021 with mandatory covid policy. If you value your personal liberties and the ability to make personal health choices, do not work for this company. My manager attempted to get me to write a letter of resignation, and after explicitly refusing and giving me a final date, still wrote that I resigned...now Im not sure If I can get unemployment. Tread lightly when applying for a job as a contractor with Yoh!

Very busy working on training programs for sales and recruiting teams.

The office environment (pre-COVID) was very nice, helpful coworkers, and the IT support was great. I worked directly with Training Team and Management, resources and time were readily shared and management was hands-on with content development and review/dry run of materials prior to delivery. When the pandemic hit, we all went remote, and that process went smoothly with sending equipment and people to work remote and I helped roll out Remove Work best practices and Zoom training for all teams.

I worked remotely as an Administrative Assistant.

Assisted HR with onboarding. Entered data into new employee system. I enjoyed working with a team and yet independently. The hardest part was learning medical terminology. Management was very helpful.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

I wish the assignment lasted longer.

Watch your back

Supervisors are suspectManagers are decentLocationFree meal breaksFree online course trainingSet scheduleMorning shift is bestWatch your back with all personnel thereHigh school and college with your friends as your supervisor

Pros

Free lunches Shuttle Set schedule Free certification training

Cons

Too many immature employees High turnover

Contracting Agency

Your experience is going to vary depending on what company you are placed at. The benefits are garbage. However, the hiring process was fast. It took me roughly a week from applying to being hired.

Pros

Fast onboarding

Cons

Terrible benefits

Short timer

I was a temporary employee working off site . The staff was kind, professional and motivating. I referred a few grit and then wrrr pleased as well. I recommend

Professional staffing agency and I recommend them

Pretty good experience with Yoh. They are easy to work with, professional and good weekly pay on the project. I enjoy working for this staffing agency.

Pros

Flexible, professional, good pay and benefits

Cons

Attendance policy could be better

Learned a lot, was able to work with a reputable hospital in norcal

Management is very kind and they usually get back to me in a timely manner. I was able to work for a reputable hospital in NorCal through working registry which was great as a new grad. I've learned a lot, the only thing is I'm not fond of how short the contracts can be, but of course that depends on the company that hires Yoh.

Pros

professional management

Cons

contracts can vary in length

Long term

Good pay for the jobs that they send you to but the fact that they don't have a lot of jobs also you have no real contact or any type of person to go to for problems on site also it's a really based on who you know not what your skills are

Pros

Pay

Cons

No supportive help on any problems at job sites

Unorganized

A horrible company to work for . They are unorganized and lie to you about the position and time just to get you through the door . Then they change your whole schedule. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work for them . You don’t have any direct numbers or contact for anyone that could access you. You do everything via email and online which really sucks. You don’t have a office that you can go to for help . I WOULD RECOMMEND NO ONE WORK FOR THEM . My 1st experience with them and a horrible one .

Pros

Not nothing

Cons

crummy pay, crummy shifts, horrible benefits etc.

Common questions about Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company

Answered by current and former employees at Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.6Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight