Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company Employee Reviews

Positive Environment
HR Admin Specialist - Wabtec Consultant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19130April 15, 2019
- Work schedule is flexible
- Work from home (Telecommunite/remote)
- Pay scale is good based on experience
- Supervisor communites well.
They found me on my LinkedIn profile and offered a great opportunity during a transition period in my work like. They accomodated all my needs and went above and beyond in providing feedback for the new position.
Pros
Telecommute
Cons
Would like more hours
International Mergers and Acquisitions
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 1, 2019
Design and build IDF and MDF rooms for newly acquired Comcast facilities abroad. Install, wire and troubleshoot IP security cameras and door swipes. Deploy new and existing desktop/laptop hardware and software (using SCCM) as the desktop image push server. Create all IDF and MDF floor plans and rack elevations. Perform discovery on all newly acquired Comcast buildings, floors, data centers, IDF and MDF areas, document everything.
Coordinate all deployments with the various teams inside of Comcast and the I/T teams in the newly acquired companies. Perform testing of various image buildings at companies abroad using different languages depending on where they are going to be deployed and provide feedback. Provide answers to questions that the new incoming Comcast employees have concerning the Comcast company environment.
Pros
travel the world, build idf and mdf
Cons
gone for 40 plus days, 70 plus hour a week
A technology contractor (Former Employee) –  travelMarch 20, 2019
I worked here so long ago I don't remember.

this is pointless
we aren't getting anywhere
i don't remember much about this company
are we done yet?
are we done yet?
fast paced work environment
Chemical Technician (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAMarch 15, 2019
manned a fill line of various positions from loading containers to packaging boxes. Assembled kits of reagents and other chemicals.
Placed labels and operated labelling machines. Assisted chemists with mixing monomers and other solutions. Washed stainless steel and glass containers.
Work Life Balance
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 13, 2019
Great place to grow in your career. You own your development and your career but at the same time you can have a great work life balance! Privately owned you your voice and business suggestions are heard1
Terrible office environment
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 11, 2019
The office environment is stale and no break area is available. Management is also extremely unhelpful and disorganized, with very poor communication.
Pros
Can leave for lunch and can be flexible with your working hours.
Cons
Very disorganized, Micromanaged, No break area, Discriminates against employees with kids on their remote work opportunity, Also don't expect help from management in transfering accounts.
Lab Tech Temp position
Research to Launch Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Swiftwater, PAFebruary 7, 2019
As a temporary lab tech I only had 6 months with Yoh Scientific, they did little to help find a new position for me at the end of my contract. Fellow employees also were temp workers who did not have a future position at the end of their contracts.
great
Chief complaints, and documents, blood draws (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 23, 2019
provided a safe work place . all materials needed were used properly. good start up time and closing time. breaks ,were also useful..
my contact person was wonderful
Pros
lunch
Great Company
Laboratory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Swiftwater, PAJanuary 17, 2019
Great company and extremely flexible. The ability to help develop your resume is wonderful and they take great care to cross strain you in multiple platforms.
Have no direct knowledge
AM Analyst Business Analytics Group (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAJanuary 15, 2019
Yoh was the agency Sony used for Financial analyst positions.

The contact person was available if needed.

Environment satisfactory at Sony Pictures. Breaks were afforded along with lunch in compliance with Sony's work requirements
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Fun
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNDecember 3, 2018
I was placed in a awesome company
Management and coworkers always helpful
I have gained very useful skilled in my manufacturing career
Great Contract work
Data Migration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 13, 2018
Yoh is a temporary service that contracts to Roche Diagnostic. They are very good with placing individuals in a position that fits well. The pay is great and although there are no benefits, they give you an opportunity to purchase them until a permanent position is offered.
Pros
Great pay, wonderful staff
Cons
No benefits, temporary work
Typical IT contractor/YOH client pass-through agency
Consultant - Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 12, 2018
You get the job, no support with issues on the job, no career support, you lose the job when YOH client is done with you, no support after that. Subpar benefits but at least there are some.
Pros
you get a job, maybe
Cons
no involvement between hire and fire
Temporary Contract work
Machine Operator - Disc Valve Laps (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKOctober 13, 2018
NO support from Management. Work is constant if you can find the address to replace the Smart gas meter. Management would not help in any way on finding locations.
Still signed with them, just no contracts for me right now
Pre-Authorization Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA 95133September 10, 2018
See above statement, will work with them again, I feel they try their best to place you. They try to match your skills with the job. Have been hired twice by flakes though and told to leave. Both times I was not asked to do any real work but was paid well for my time. But the two positions I had before that were both great and I learned a lot.
Pros
Annie is great recuriter
Cons
The cons are the flakes you find along the way
great company
Document Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 27, 2018
Great company, employees worked hard to find a good fit for employment. Staff was easy to work with and was always there when needed. Would recommend to anyone.
Productive programmer.
Sr. Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 24, 2018
I have done above average programming done, meet all due dates for the program due date, my code was positive, finding the bug and defects positively.
Quality Company
Business Analyst, Program Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 22, 2018
I enjoyed my time there. They have many solid people and opportunities. Wide range of coverage and some good growth opportunities. Would recommend them.
Pros
Remote
Cons
Up and down business
Traveling accountant
Yoh Boeing Contractor (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOAugust 7, 2018
Entering and tracking travel receipts for Boeing traveling employees, reconcile credit card statements for over 100 Boeing employees, scheduling travel arrangements.
Pros
Laid back, management was always nice
Cons
Not secure, lots of regular changes for lay offs
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAAugust 6, 2018
Nice people who schedule you to work
Good work
care plans
jbdfkjSBz,mc ,mkjsadfjk
n,asdcbkjzxfkj,fds ,.nwiskldfh
dnmvbsdjgfkjwsdb fm,s ,m
Pros
Nice
Cons
Not enough work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight