Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company Employee Review

View all Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company reviews

Average Experience
Talent Acquisition Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 14, 2017
Working for YOH has been a relatively good experience. As a permanent employee the benefits are average. Local leadership is questionable at times and sometimes policies and procedures are not thought through thoroughly. I worked in RPO and it is in a good place despite the business fluctuations.

Other Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company Employee Reviews

Placed into NJAW Water Quality
Water Quality Technician Intern (Current Employee) –  Delran, NJSeptember 25, 2019
There were no hard parts of this job. A typical day consisted of going out and collecting samples from the local area. Then those samples would be brought back and tested for bacteria. Pretty simple.
Great place to grow and springboard for more opportunities
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Swiftwater, PASeptember 11, 2019
Worked as a laboratory technician/analyst for one of their clients for a year. Had previous experience with the client and was able to further develop and diversify my lab skills with Yoh. Workplace was relatively stress-free and I enjoyed engaging with my coworkers. Eventually left to seek better opportunities elsewhere as there weren’t many avenues for career growth in the timeline I was seeking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss