York Risk Services Group Employee Reviews
United States317 reviews
Found 317 reviews matching the searchSee all 319 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Good company to work for. Generally takes good care of hard-working employees. Lots of opportunity for growth. Good benefits. Offers training. Absence-management should be more responsive to employees taking a leave of absence. There seems to be lack of clarity there, but overall, good company to work for.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I really enjoy working with York! My regional manager is a great help in my success here. There is always someone available to answer questions or help out. I set my own schedule and appointments. Requires a lot of local travel to commercial businesses and a lot of phone calls. Business customers are typically great to work with. Different scenery every day!
This would be an ok job for someone retired or to earn a little extra money. They only pay around $35 per job which ends up being 3-4 hours of your day. Not worth it. I did learn that you can ask for more money, especially if the job is far away and they will normally pay extra, but overall it’s not worth it. Sporadic work load. Dealing with rude customers, and the reports take forever to do. I’d be at my desk at 10-11 at night working on reports,
High turnover after the 3rd company buyout and name change as of Dec 2019. Accounting team was incompetent like the managers. HR does not protect you. Fired accounting manager and replaced with a low level interpretation manager with No experience. No security or growth. No training they refer you to PDF. Gossip and favoritism. Look elsewhere seriously.
Pay check when they get the numbers right
Job security, no growth, favortism
They could care less about giving you tasks that are meaningful. I would complete tasks they gave me so quickly they finally give me a list of the same sequence of 4 numbers over 5000 times. Everyday for 8 hours straight. It was rediculous, when I kept asking for more meaningful work to do I was fired for not being at my desk at all times.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at York Risk Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 319 reviews
Ratings by category
Ratings from women
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Questions about York Risk Services Group
- What is the work environment and culture like at York Risk Services Group?8 people answered
- If you were to leave York Risk Services Group, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at York Risk Services Group?7 people answered
- How often do raises occur at York Risk Services Group?6 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at York Risk Services Group?6 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at York Risk Services Group?5 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at York Risk Services Group?5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at York Risk Services Group?5 people answered
- Does york have a pension plan5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at York Risk Services Group? What are the st…5 people answered
See all questions and answers
York Risk Services Group Reviews by Job Title
York Risk Services Group Reviews by Location