Young Automotive Group Employee Reviews

Love my job
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTMarch 4, 2019
Young Automotive is like being part of a family. It is a hard job but is very rewarding and pays very well. You will be rubbing shoulders with the owners because they take an active role in the business.
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTMarch 4, 2019
Lots of opportunity for growth. Not a job for someone afraid of work and hours, but the reward can be worth it. Love the team I work with and the people I work for.
Fun and exciting place to work but also challenging
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Young ToyotaMarch 4, 2019
A typical working day goes by pretty fast
Management is great and helps me improve myself
Young Automotive has a wonderful culture that cares about the employees as well as the customers
The hardest part of the job is the long hours
The most enjoyable part of the job is the feeling of success after a long day. Great pay as well.
Pros
Great pay, fun environment
Cons
They believe in and live by their Mission Statement and values
Assistant Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Layton, UTFebruary 25, 2019
The culture is awesome and one I've never seen anywhere else.
Work together rise together, all departments work together and they advance careers, promote from within.
Pros
promote from within company, employee discounts
Cons
longer hours than some other jobs
Career not a job
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Young KiaFebruary 22, 2019
I love working for the Young Automotive Group. I am going on 6 years as a full time employee and the opportunities given to me are extraordinary. I have been promoted, coached, and helped through every experience. I would not only recommend it as a place to work but I often go out and tell people to jump onboard.
Amazing workplace, great environment, incredible sense of teamwork!
RECRUITING / SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Young Buick GMCFebruary 21, 2019
YAG was an amazing place to work! The work environment was great and there's a great life work balance. Management really cares about the employees that they're over. It's a place that people look forward to going into work every day. They definilty promote from within and are focused on growing their company.
Pros
Great work environment
THE Company to work for!
Internet Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Layton, UTFebruary 20, 2019
Truly an employee focused company and a pleasure to work with! The culture they have created is amazing. I enjoyed working with an amazing team, transparent managers, and honest work.
In it for the long haul!
General Manager (Current Employee) –  South Ogden, UTFebruary 20, 2019
I have been with Young for 13 years and have worked in many different positions. I can honestly say that I have never worked somewhere, that the owner would personally walking and meet you and cared about your family and their well being.
Pros
Company
Great company
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  YOUNG FORD BRIGHAMFebruary 18, 2019
Great company to work for , plenty of growth oppertunity , great core values. I was working for the store before young purchased it, and it has been a good change
Pros
Great culture
Just Like Family
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTJanuary 11, 2019
Young Automotive is the best company I have ever worked for! They really do care about you and your well being. I felt like my managers were there to help me become a better person and employee, and they were always willing to help me out. They would rather promote their current employees before looking elsewhere, which I really appreciate. I have seen so many employees move up in the company and excel!

The YAG group really knows how to take care of their employees first and then take care of their customers. They know how to get the job done, and have fun doing it! I do wish that the pay was a bit more because it's hard to live off of, but it is possible. The discounts are amazing too!

Overall, I would recommend working for Young Automotive!
Pros
Free Food, discounts on cars/parts, great environment
Cons
Pay
Progressive and Growing
Variable Team (Current Employee) –  DecentralizedNovember 20, 2018
Working for the Young Automotive Group is nothing less than progressive. This organization challenges and pushes individuals into rapid growth and change. We are taught to never get comfortable or complacent and to embrace challenge. I'm sitting in a sales conference right now and we are reviewing "I never lose... I learn or win!" This illustrates the culture taught within this organization and enables employees to embrace challenge. I love working for this group and look forward to going to work every day of the week. I'm grateful to be part of this group.
Pros
Training and Development
Cons
I work A LOT.
Wonderful Enviroment
Warranty Administrator (Current Employee) –  Buick GMC LaytonNovember 8, 2018
I love working at YAG the managers are helpful and kind. There really is an open door policy, and the growth abilities are amazing. I really enjoy working at YAG. I already got my girls fried to work here I hope to get more people working at this company.
Pros
People I get to work with.
Cons
Split combined office
Good place to work.
Lot Technician (Former Employee) –  Brigham City, UTSeptember 24, 2018
Good place to work at, base jobs are fun with potential to move up in ranks. Coworkers are nice and helpful. Job environment is usually low stress and outdoors.
Great work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTJuly 21, 2018
I love working here. The people that I work with and the management are fantastic. I love the culture and the team building that I have experienced. The mission statement is true here and what drives the culture of the group. We take pride in delivering an exceptional customer experience while generating a fiercely loyal following that loves to think young. My managers are my heroes, and like fathers to me.
My extended family
Service manager (Current Employee) –  Brigham City, UTJuly 16, 2018
A great place for great people. If you are looking for a company who cares about you, who wants to see you grow and succeed at your maximum potential, then this is it. Upper management and even at the executive level is outstanding. There is a true focus on doing the right thing throughout the organization. I highly recommend anyone with a desire to be in a good and moral place to give Young Auto Group a try.
Pros
Ability to expand and grow
Fun Environment
Designer/Installer (Current Employee) –  Layton, UTMay 2, 2018
I work in the accessories department in the automotive group. I love it here. Everyone here wants to create a good lasting relationship with the customers. We all care about our work, if we need extra help people from other departments will help each other get the job done. I like this company, they really do care about your family as an employee. They even sent flowers to my wife in the hospital after having our first kid.
Pros
caring, good hours, good benefits
Cons
can be hard to move up if your not in sales or service.
Amazing place to work!
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kaysville, UTApril 18, 2018
The Young Automotive Group is more like a family than a job! They have given me every opportunity to learn and grow in the company. I have never worked at a place that encourages promoting within and will do anything they can to help you to succeed
Pros
Advancement opportunities, great environment
Great company to work for
Sales (Current Employee) –  Young ChevroletApril 18, 2018
I love the environment, and the care shown to employees. I feel like I am an intrigual part of the future of this company. I feel like management truly cares for me as a person, and not just a number
Pros
Unlimited income
Cons
Longer hours that makes making plans a little more diffucult
Official response from Young Automotive Group
April 23, 2018

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're thrilled that you love our company, and we're glad you feel like an integral part of our company. We're a great company because of our great employees!

Young Family
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTMarch 26, 2018
Young has a strong family culture. They invest a lot of time and training to grow/promote those from within the company. Willing to work with you if you are willing to put for the effort. The President of the company takes time to know all the employees. They are good at recognizing hard work and effort, as well as giving reward opportunities for goals met.
Pros
Automotive discounts, Toyota Promoted Event Tickets, Great Work Culture
Cons
Sometimes need to work weekends
Official response from Young Automotive Group
April 23, 2018

Thanks for your comments, and for pointing out the training and growth opportunities in our group. We are able to be one of Utah's Fastest Growing Companies because of great employee who want to learn and grow with us. Keep up the good work!

Great culture and awesome people to work with.
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTMarch 26, 2018
The culture in this company is amazing!!! The management really wants to see us all succeed. Everyone that I work with is willing to work together in order to take care of our customers in the best way possible. I wouldn't think about leaving this company. I would recommend anyone to try and work for the Young organization.
Pros
Family oriented culture, great support to succeed.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Young Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8

Ratings from women

4.0InHerSight Score

3.8Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

4.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight