YOUNG SCHOLARS INSTITUTE Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Good place to work for after-school tutors
SAT/ACT Tutor (Current Employee) –  San Marino, CAMay 5, 2017
I am an SAT/ACT tutor at Young Scholars Institute. I enjoy working here for a few different reasons.

First, the students and parents are great. Many of the students want to go to very competitive universities, so they're willing to work hard. Likewise, the parents really emphasize the importance of education at home.

Second, the staff is friendly as easy to work with. Scheduling is flexible, so I can take a day off whenever I want if I give enough notice. My manager even brings me free drinks and snacks for no reason!

Third, the office is comfortable and there are plenty of resources. The company has purchased tons of textbooks and laptops for students and tutors to use. This makes my job a lot easier.

I would definitely recommend Young Scholars to any of my friends looking for a tutoring job.
Pros
Students and staff are great. Lots of resources for tutors.
Cons
A little far from my house but worth the commute.
Ysi is the best!!!
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Arcadia, CAMay 3, 2017
Teachers and staff at YSI show dedication and genuine care for all their students. YSI is a fun place to work at, and the place is conducive for all the students to learn. YSI treats everyone like a family!
I love ysi!
English Teacher (Current Employee) –  La Crescenta, CAMay 3, 2017
I love working with such knowledgeable people. They are part of the reason I love my job so much. I teach English to mostly middle school kids, and it's such an awesome experience. I love watching kids learn, and I love that I get to be a part of it.

At YSI, you get several opportunities to help these kids, and it's amazing when you start to form bonds with them. I can honestly say I love my job at Young Scholars Institute!
Great Experience working with Students
Teacher (Current Employee) –  La Canada, CAMay 3, 2017
I enjoy working with students. YSI gives me the opportunity to work one on one with kids, as well as in a group. It has really helped me grow as a teacher as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YOUNG SCHOLARS INSTITUTE. Our community is ready to answer.

YOUNG SCHOLARS INSTITUTE Reviews by Location