Working at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - 10X Realty: 19 Reviews

United States19 reviews

A Company that strives provide unlimited teams along with 24/7 training to share successes and masterminds

I interviewed with several real estate brokerages and YHSGR stood out from the rest. Instead of working as a struggling independent real estate agent, Rudy Kusuma and YHSGR has implemented a structured and proven system that will guide new and veteran real estate agents towards a guaranteed and successful real estate career. At YHSGR, we receive unlimited warm connections from consumers to buy or sell homes. This means I don't need to struggle with cold calling, door knocking, or prospecting for new clients. We also have inside sales associates who will also generate more leads by checking on clients' timing, needs, and motivation. We are always encouraged to participate in daily training to keep us knowledgeable, and stay adaptable with the most current market trends. We are also assigned a mentor and an accountability coach, who will continue to encourage and support our career development along the way. I am extremely honored to be part of the YHSGR family. I don't ever go into escrows feeling alone, because this brokerage has always strived on a team approach. We succeed by working together with a full support staff, providing valuable knowledge and guidance. That's what makes our brokerage so different from the rest. We are always ready to help others in need, and work together to tackle challenges 24/7. I am so grateful to be surrounded by so many successful real estate agents, who are always willing to help each other, share best practices, and mastermind during our struggles. Everyone I have met are professional and always genuinely wants to help. Many of these agents -

Leads and education.

I have been with YHSGR for 1 year now. I learned so much from our weekly meetings. This is the only brokerage I know that has daily trainings, an accountability coach, and an online university where you can continue to educate your self. We also have an inside sales team who schedules our appointments with leads. Having that alone takes away from the stress of cold calling and taking the time to hunt for leads. I can literally just focus on converting these lead appointments into clients. I closed on many deals and I improved as a real estate buy and sell professional. I can keep going but overall YHSGR is the truth.

Pros

Leads, daily training, accountability coach.

Simply the BEST! :)

I have been in the real estate industry for almost 15 years now. This company provides the best resources, trainings and support ever! Every single person here is very helpful and willing to share their best practices, strategies, knowledges...even struggles...so that we can mastermind and grow together. No one has to feel like they have to compete with each other here. Great & supportive work environment! :)

Pros

Teamwork, Supportive, Great Resources, Trainings

Cons

Can't think of one... :)

Productive & fun environment

Amazing company! Great staffs! Professional training! Offer face to face appointments! Teamwork is the most valuable element ! Different departments acting different role to serve clients! Great core value! No gossip within this company,

Great working Environment with great amazing people in this company

YHSGR is great company to work for. Everyone in this company is very supportive and helpful, like families. I learn a lot, and there are always something new that we learn daily. The training is amazing and you will not receive these kind of training anywhere else.

Pros

Great training and lots of resources.

Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - 10X Realty insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Fantastic place to grow your business

Feel blessed to have met Rudy and the entire brokerage. My career has gone to the next level with the help, support and guidance. I’m just getting started still more to learn and pick up from. One of the greatest things here at YHSGR is the team support, we are all one big family who mastermind everything to help each other out. Your never alone, everyone’s best practices and success is shared for us to learn from!!!

Pros

Team support

Boost your Real Estate Career

When you joined real estate you had that glitter of hope in your eyes to make it big soon. Soon you realise that it's not as green as you thought. Real estate consumes your entire life. You'll be working 24x7 to generate leads, following up, showing homes, cutting keys, hanging signs, distributing flyers, door knocking, cold calling and begging for referrals. You immediately realise it's not what you signed up for. And then suddenly you Quit one day.Is there a solution? If you are reading this, you have come to the right place. Your Home Sold Guaranteed is the brokerage from future. Every one of us here live the life we were born to live. And Money? Yeah lots of it.. No desk fees, No agent splits, company provides you all the leads and business, along with all backend support, great training and mentors and brokers and above all, great life long friends to make.I am living the life of my dreams.

I love coming to work everyday!!

I love the office atmosphere, and the great attitude of my coworkers. The best part of my job is to serve others and help make their dreams come true. One of the best attribute's of our team system is the support.

Amazing Management, office culture and team support

This is the best brokerage I have worked for ever! I have no upfront marketing costs and literally have clients calling me every single day. The daily training helps me to maximize my business and the support from my mentors and team leaders is amazing. Also if you are an existing Team Leader or Owner you can actually partner with YHSGR to use their infrastructure to power your team. So many awesome opportunities here.

Pros

Events, Training, Company Culture

Cons

Need to Expand to more states

Best Place to start your Real Estate Business ~~

I am so blessed to be a part of Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty. This is the best place to work and sell real estate in California . Like the Team works and all support from company stuff . Like the system and always have buyer and seller ready for us and Achieve their Hearts Desire !!!

Amazing company, I would highly recommend!!!

It's been an amazing experience since I've joined Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty. I love that we have the opportunity to train everyday to better ourselves in addition to being kept up to date with the market so we can better serve our clients. I highly recommend this company!

Definitely the Best Place to Work!!!

It's a blessing to be a part of Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty. I was a newbie in the real estate industry but I learned a lot by being with this company. The management is superb with guidance and support. The skills and knowledge acquired from system trainings are something that can be applied at anytime, anywhere! A lot of things that cannot be said here but can be learned ONLY by joining Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty.

Great Company that has lots of great staff surrounding it.

• Feels great supporting agents on what they need• Handling a team and helping them grow• Continues learning• Work Life Balance• Time Management for multiple meetings• Going to work knowing that you have a great team that you work with everyday.

Productive and lots of growth opportunities

I was an office assistant and they provide education to all their staff employees. I can take any educational classes and the company covered 100% education expenses

The happiest & most financially rewarding place to work!

YHSGR is the happiest place on earth to work for Real Estate Agents. I have been in the business for years and this is the 1st brokerage that actually set me up for success! It is an amazing place where you can actually succeed and thrive in this very competitive business. The company not only gives you the business they train you to close the deal and get paid$$$. No other Brokerage does this and I have worked at some of the top name Brokerages out there. Amazing place to be and I feel so lucky to have found Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty!

The best place to work - great company's culture and teamwork

I am so blessed to be a part of Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty. The company does not only have a strong vision and mission, but also a great leadership team and amazing system. The company's culture is so positive, caring, and so many people especially in the leadership team as well as the staff have gone above and beyond to help me and so many other new real estate agents. The company really cares about your goals, success, and your heart desires. Go Serve Big, Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - 10X Realty!!!

YHSYR offer fair and great opportunities for realtors and stuff, with endless supports and growth. Amazing environment to be around great people.

Best place to work and be part of great and knowledgeable Team across California. Unbeatable values and supports for growing opportunities and flexibilities for those who want to advance in Real Estate career, come and join us if you are thinking of pursuing career in real estate.

What is the best part of working at the company?The best part about working at this company is the training they provide to realtors. They have training everyday unlike any real estate brokerage by sharing very successful strategies that others use in their day to day. Its helpful to know that the other team members are willing to share what is working or what’s not working. I believe if you’re a new or season realtor there’s plenty of proof of successful realtors that you can learn from. Along with the training, they also provide appointments with buyers and sellers. Once you finish the training they will start scheduling appointments with prospects which will allow someone not having to do any of there own farming for business. The leads are live transfers with many ready to buy or make an offer. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I think it’s when they combine the training on how to work with specific leads they provide along with the leads. That is helpful because I don’t have to figure it out on my own.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Everyone working here is willing to share ideas to help each other succeed creates a positive work environment.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Be prepared for a lot of daily training, hard work and when you follow they plan they have your days are busy showing houses, writing offers and going on appointments with the leads they provide.

Great environment for learning and building your business.

If you're thinking about committing to the real estate profession, start here... You will benefit profoundly? This is a marketing profession more than a sales role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - 10X Realty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits