Your Location Lubrication Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun workplace.
Mobile Lube and Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLMay 24, 2018
Very fun to work here. Boss is super nice and understanding. Will be going back once i move back to Florida. Recommend working here if you have a desire to work hard.
Pros
Free water jugs! An understanding boss
manager lied
Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  airport orlando fMay 22, 2018
manager lied and not needing more people so he had to lay me off now he is looking for another person. i have a baby on the way and he knows that but still wanted to lay me off
All around this company....
Diesel Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 26, 2018
The company wants to do and achieve a lot and with the proper employees they would be able to accomplish this. The policies and procedures are easy to find and easy to work with. It has definitely been a learning experience working with this company and the variety of people they have working here.
Pros
hours
Cons
drama
Great place to work. Fun, family environment. Really cares about their employees.
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 12, 2018
This company has gone above and beyond for their employees. I have never been a part of a company where the owner would give the shirt off of his back to help someone in need. The company does have a high growth rate and sure there are bumps in the road. Any company that would deny that would be lieing. The best thing about YLL is that they truly have learned from these experiences and make changes. They give anyone an opportunity to shine, they promote within, constantly offering training sessions to better management and technicians. I am very happy to have this opportunity to assist with my personal and professional growth.
Pros
Time off when needed, great benefits, understanding management.
You get out what you put in
Lube Technician (Current Employee) –  DenverMarch 12, 2018
Working at YLL has been a learning experience for me. I am pretty much my own boss. The company provides the training, tools, vehicle, and everything else that I need to earn a living. The rest depends on how much I put in. There is a commission structure above my hourly wage rate that allows me to earn a lot, if I want to. Payroll is every week, so my hard work turns into money quickly. With the above, and benefits that include health and PTO, I'm stable at home.
Pros
Good pay, Pto, work on my own, friendly people
Cons
Work outside
Great people and place to work
Lube Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 10, 2018
Management really cares and wants to always do the right thing. The work is hard, but extremely rewarding. They provide all the tools and training you need. If you follow company procedures you will make a lot of money and move-up in the company.
Pros
Good pay, benefits, culture, advancement
Cons
Hard work
Horrible managers and expectations
Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 13, 2018
Slave work and managers could care less about you. Expected all their techs to rotate tires on 30+ vehicles a day even if the car didn’t need it. Lol waste of time when they could just change more oil and make more money.
Don't get sucked into this job, terrible all around.
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 12, 2018
Hard work, shady management, everyone will act like your friend and try to screw you over to benefit themselves. Pay system is based off how many cars you can service in your day and the way management operates prevents you from making commission. They think you are going to rotate 4 wheels on 20-30 cars trucks and SUVs per day😂 Oh and be prepared to provide all of your own equipment. Essentially a minimum wage job working in terribly dirty, rocky, nails everywhere wide open parking lots usually in poor weather conditions on hot cars around rental car workers who get paid even less and hate their jobs even more. You only get one 30 minute break which no one cares if you get one or not so good luck finding a few minutes to eat something.
Pros
Company truck
Cons
Poor management, little to no break, little pay, shady coworkers
Needs more structure
Diesel Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 20, 2017
The job itself is good but the management is horrible. They're sketchy, conniving and nice to your face but won't hesitate to stab you in the back. They will also lie right to your face to benefit themselves. Complete dog eat dog company!!
Pros
Good money and benefits
Cons
Drama, shady management, unorganized, lie to your face
A productive job were im always moving and meeting new people
Car Technician/Changed Oil and Car Filters (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 29, 2017
Had a really good time working YLL and learned a lot about changing car oil and Filter. Also learned how to communicate more with my teammates to make the job much easier. Became very responsible with the tools provided by the company, since with out the tools provided to me i will not be able to do my job. My teammates were very helpful when i didn't understand what i was doing , little by little i started to get it. Over time it just becomes something you remember.
Physically demanding and very routine
SERVICE TECHNICIAN LEAD (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 17, 2017
Working on hot car engines out in the Florida sun is the hardest part.
I learned a lot about gasoline engines and cars in general, and how to solve problems and communicate with management of our clients.
Pros
Insurance, commission
Cons
Hot climate with hot engines
Its Complicated
Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 25, 2016
This was one of my favorite jobs of all time, on the other hand it was terrible. The money was great but the hours and labor were very extensive and long. They ended things in a very unfortunate way though, they started firing everyone for the smallest reasons, i had a minor dispute with a customer that was easily fixed and was let go without warning. Others for reasons like being told to go home and then told that that was never said. great place just kinda sketchy.
Pros
Lots of money
Cons
no breaks, hard work, long hours