Youth Consultation Service Employee Review

View all Youth Consultation Service reviews

Job security is a plus for YCS
Personal Assistant/Child Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Sawtelle NB, NJJuly 28, 2019
I love working at YCS but I hope to get paid fair, with my experience and level of education. There’s always overtime to balance my pay difference.
Workers are treated fairly in terms of work culture. Coworkers are excellent as a team. Most workers are doing this job because of their passion to improve the lifestyle of individuals that we serve.

Other Youth Consultation Service Employee Reviews

Ok place to work
Group Home Manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 30, 2019
ok Place to work if you are looking for a 2nd job or part time work or on call work ...... interesting style of management and group of clients ....... pay is ok compared to other companies
out of control hostile environment
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJOctober 22, 2019
stressful no support from coworkers bad influences to youth. confused management brush serious job issues under the table multiple supervisors with no experience or customer service non effective training (nepotism) multiple families members hired ppl with no sense of care for clients only worried about their overtime hours and money. human resource lack of care for employees unprofessional attitudes and disrespect etc. hardest part of working for this company is knowing clients are not getting the proper or full level of care when entering this program. not enough staffing or multiple new hires quitting after hire. no structure at all.
Pros
Cons
under paid over worked