8.5-10. Depending on the day. But for the longer days you are more than likely in a meeting with other staff which makes it a little easier than being with the high stress of the clients for the entire time.
60 hour weeks
10 hours and you are both mentally and physically drained after work
How much does a youth care worker make?
I worked 8 hours at day or more if I was needed.
- What benefits does Youth Development Institute offer?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Youth Development Institute?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Youth Development Institute?2 people answered
- When you first sign on as a YCW, is the training paid for?2 people answered
- Ive worked at places where they used Deescalation Techniques, Does this place use them? IF not what …2 people answered
- If you were to leave Youth Development Institute, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Youth Development Institute?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Youth Development Institute?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Youth Development Institute?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Youth Development Institute?One person answered