Youth Development Institute Employee Reviews for Recreation Therapist
Recreation Therapist2 reviews
United States2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 40 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
YDI has a very positive mission and philosophy for working with a difficult population. They offer on site training on an ongoing basis. There is significant opportunity for employees to work overtime, however in some positions, overtime is mandatory/unavoidable. Career advancement potential varies as does support from management.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Youth Development Institute?
See more Youth Development Institute reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Youth Development Institute. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 40 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Youth Development Institute
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Youth Development Institute?5 people answered
- What benefits does Youth Development Institute offer?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Youth Development Institute?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Youth Development Institute?2 people answered
- When you first sign on as a YCW, is the training paid for?2 people answered
- Ive worked at places where they used Deescalation Techniques, Does this place use them? IF not what …2 people answered
- If you were to leave Youth Development Institute, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Youth Development Institute?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Youth Development Institute?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Youth Development Institute?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Career recommendations for Recreation Therapist
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more