Youth Development Institute Employee Reviews for Teacher
United States2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 40 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I have taught at several 5 schools in my career in teaching and worked with a dozen other, YDI is the only school where politics are put on a backburner and the needs of the children actually do come first. Yes, as with all jobs dealing with teenagers there is a lot of stress, but here it is actually because the needs of children are dealt with. The administration is willing to work with you on any issues that come up and there is the possibility of advancement in the company.
Free food, benefits, also have adult support
Stress of dealing with adolescents
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
See more Youth Development Institute reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Youth Development Institute. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 40 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Youth Development Institute
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Youth Development Institute?5 people answered
- What benefits does Youth Development Institute offer?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Youth Development Institute?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Youth Development Institute?2 people answered
- When you first sign on as a YCW, is the training paid for?2 people answered
- Ive worked at places where they used Deescalation Techniques, Does this place use them? IF not what …2 people answered
- If you were to leave Youth Development Institute, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Youth Development Institute?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Youth Development Institute?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Youth Development Institute?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Career recommendations for Teacher
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Explore related careers in US