Youthworks

Youthworks Employee Reviews in Santa Fe, NM

Youthworks insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Fun, fast paced and never a dull moment

My time at Youthworks was full of interesting and new experiences. Working as a caterer for them was a mix of being a stocker as well as a sort of waiter, setting up equipment as well as picking up plates. The events I worked gave me the opportunity to meet many new and interesting people whom I would have never met in a day to day life. The staff is overall amazing and friendly with a somewhat laid back atmosphere.

Loving and understanding place for work and education advancements.

Started off as a lazy drop out from the 8th grade to being a hard working man who built a reputation good enough for Help NM to hire me. All thanks to the help of staff.

Adventurous, New Experience in every type of work

Getting up super early to help around our community. Cooking, catering for schools and big businesses to get funding for our corporation. Talking and meeting governers and big people about our company and what we do to help improve our surroundings. I learned to not be as shy and speak out loud in groups. The managers and all the staff there are great people. There was never anything really hard about this job it was really fun and adventurous for me. The most enjoyable part of it was meeting new people and helping people my age in being successful.!

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Youthworks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.2Personal Development
4.5Career Opportunities
2.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight