Youtube Employee Reviews

good workspace for creative individuals
Content Creator (Current Employee) –  onlineDecember 31, 2018
YouTube provides a good work space for people to be creative as they please. It doesn't necessarily have a great payout, but it allows the creators to have the freedom they need when they need it.
Amazing!
Global Agency Business Development Leader (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 2, 2018
Great people and great products. You really feel like you work at the best company in the world. They treat you well and empower you to be the best you can be through training, coaching and development.
Fantastic Company
GOOGLE CAMPUS SECURITY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  San Bruno, CAJune 21, 2017
Great family/work life balance. A lot of events and projects that keep you motivated. The biggest perk, is YouTube takes care of it's employees very well.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Numerous perks and snacks.
Cons
great work life balance with a small group of fun poeple
MECU - Freelance Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 1, 2016
good benefits, fun people, interesting work but i'm only a contractor, location is in an area with lots of things to do; close to wood field mall.

good place for those who can put great ideas into reality - process can always be improved on.

exciting company to be apart of - lots of changes occurring.
fun hobby
communication, sales and marketing, and creativity (Current Employee) –  onlineOctober 17, 2017
Youtube has the opportunity to be a full time job but also is a great way to be creative and learn while you do it. Almost any topic can be found on Youtube and I am proud to be a part of it, even if small.
Quantitative Analyst Intern
Quantitative Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  San Bruno, CANovember 6, 2014
Estimated content structure of watch time on YouTube, and developed 3 classification models for classifying specific types of YouTube videos. YouTube provides a great working environment as well as good work-life balance perks.
I can easily work from home in my spare time.
Product Reviews/iPhone Guru (Current Employee) –  Weirton, WVFebruary 25, 2013
I work from home in my spare time doing tutorials and reviews on cellphones, computers, and other technology. In my 10+ years of sales experience, I've learned that one must show excitement and be enthused in order to show that you really believe in what you're selling or working with. There aren't really hard parts of this job as I do it in my spare time. The most enjoyable part is that I get to help people from all walks of life and in return I'm their go-to guy.
Pros
work from home, companies send me products to review in which i get to keep.
Cons
not a steady pay, revenue is based off of ad clicks.
It's a Job Where I Make the Rules, and I Love It
Production Supervisor and Valet (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 26, 2016
Overall, working on Youtube has been a great experience, allowing me to establish my own plans and my own agenda while still appealing to the fanbase that I have built up overtime. My audience expects me to stay active and consistent with my uploads and I do my best to keep with that demand. Plus, since I'm in charge of my own channel, I get to have fun and do things that I want to do. It gives me a freedom that I highly doubt I'll be able to get anywhere else.
Creativity and Productions
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJanuary 11, 2017
This allows anyone to be as creative as they want and create contents that reflects an individual. Great for those who want to get into Social Media Marketing or Social Media Entertainment.
Pros
100% Autonomy
Cons
You'll be working 40+ hours if you want to create contents that are higher quality
Its a good job to get into
Game Developers (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 15, 2017
Youtube allow you to create your own scheduled and time. your pay is base on watch time, Subs and Likes. You can create your own videos just follow the guidelines.
Fun
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 26, 2017
Working at SNL/Broadway Video has been nothing short of a dream. I have been taught so much this past year, as well as being included in a multitude of creative processes.
Researching anything
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARDecember 25, 2016
Helping a content creator is fun and interesting but employment of this type isn't as stable as I thought it to be. YouTube has recently gone through many changes that doesn't make this a viable option anymore.
Pros
variety
Cons
stability
YouTube is a place where you can cultivate your career
Global Partner Marketing Insights Manager (Current Employee) –  San Bruno, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Amazing teams that support each other and helps each other grow. Mangers are supportive and they encourage innovative ideas.
Productive and fun place with Ping pong table
Partner Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Bruno, CANovember 6, 2014
Provides Breakfast and lunch, and dinner on certain days of a week. Snacks always stocked. Friendly co-workers and great working environment.
fun work place
marketing (Current Employee) –  MichiganNovember 28, 2015
I like to work at white castle. You can learn new everyday. New Experience every day, meet with new people and grate conversation.
My most enjoyable part was helping costumers and solve their problems because i like it.
Great place to work at
Research Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 15, 2016
Great place to work at.Grew as a person. I know what my skills and strengths are. There are an ample amount of amenities. People are there to help you succeed in at work and in life.
n/a
Online Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  San Bruno, CAAugust 25, 2015
I do not want to review the company. Amenities are nice, spacious, include a gym, a swimming pool. 2 buildings, 2 cafeterias, unlimited food and snacks. The new building has themed floors...pretty cool
Awesome
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Los AngelesAugust 23, 2014
great place to work at great food great people love working here lots of things going on on a daily basis
Working by your own
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  FloridaNovember 18, 2016
It is is way fun to be on YouTube and be able to share your talent or skills . I really enjoy uploading content on this platforms. You all should try it out
Great
Virtual Network Manager (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, Virginia / World WideJune 15, 2015
I was my own boss and I got to work from home so I think that it was a great job I got a lot of experience and I enjoyed every moment of it.