YWCA Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 531 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOAlejandra Y. Castillo
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- IndustryNonprofit & NGO
Community & Social Service
Education & Instruction
What would you say about your employer?
Which of the four CORE VALUES resonates most with you and why? (Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility)
Typical questions, tell us about yourself, what is your childcare experience.
- What I like the most about working with kids - What I would do if a coworker arrives 10 minutes late - What I would do if a child spits at me
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at YWCA?Published on May 24, 2021