YWCA Greater Cincinnati Employee Reviews

former employee at shelter
Advocate (Former Employee) –  Shelter AdvocateOctober 3, 2018
The honest truth about the position I accept it with the YWCA of Greater Cincinnati was not honest. I was happy about the position as it was described and explained but once I was actually on site I was horrified at the conditions of the shelter, the nature of the job changed Focus dramatically, and I could not in all honesty stay there and be truthful to myself are the mission to which I originally said I would under right and support.
Pros
the Mission, Vision, and values
Cons
management
Temporary Assignment
Accounting Consultant (Former Employee) –  898 Walnut St, Cincinnati, OH 45202April 4, 2018
• Provided my expertise to assist with urgent staffing crisis to avoid loss of funding and additional staff vacancies.
• Created Accounting Policies Manuals to establish best practices and internal controls and optimize accounting staff effectiveness.
Great place to work.
HIPPY Family Educator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 9, 2017
The staff there is absolutely amazing. I wish I didn't have to leave. However the program I was working for had exhausting hours that left no time for family and the salary just wasn't enough for my family. The job requirements were far to much for the little pay.
Pros
Kind, Caring environment. Very diverse.
Cons
Long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YWCA Greater Cincinnati. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about