Z Networks

Z Networks Employee Reviews

Team of workers was awesome
I learned a lot at this job, the best thing I did was meet the wonderful people that worked there. I didn't really like the work I was doing because when hired I was hired to do something else.
avoid at all costs
not a great place to work, management and hr doesn't know what's going on they say they train, they send someone out for a week and you only work with them for one day; also
Pros
no pros
Cons
94% efficiency meter that is at the bottom of the screen, have to clock out to go to bathroom
Relaxed and they take the time to develop you
Most sales companies try to figure out ways to over work and micromanage you. With Z Networks I have had the opposite experience. They are open to ideas, flexible with my work schedule, and are truly great people to be around. You are able to generate sales without being pressured to be a super pushy salesman, which is nice. Management treats you how you'd want to be treated, and you get to treat potential clients how you'd want to be treated as a potential client as well. Not only that, but they give you time to get your bearings and learn the ins and outs of the job. I'd definitely recommend working at Z Networks.
Pros
flexibility, work schedule, work/life balance
Cons
lots of solo time (which could be a pro)
Established Company, Startup Feel
It is a really great time to work at Z Networks. The company is well established (in business since 2001), and they have shifted into rapid expansion mode over the last few years. It is great to be at a place that has the benefits of a startup (tons to learn, room for advancement, everyone is important and has a say, etc.) without the risks many startups face (unproven market, financial instability, hard to establish credibility, etc.). It is also a privately held firm without the pressures of Wall Street or VCs, which is rare in the technology industry. The founder/CEO is super supportive and shares company success with employees through promotions, pay raises, and learning opportunities. Lastly, Z Networks tech support, IT consulting, and cloud services are very much needed in the small business market they target. The big boys like IBM have steered clear, and most providers are mom/pop shops that have a difficult time responding quickly and effectively to client needs. Another bonus of working with small business is getting exposure to so many different industries and getting to see how so many different clients make a living.
Horrible Experiance
Not the type to bad mouth a company. But this company has you working what a level 5 tech would do yet paid as a level 1 tech. Never able to move up in the company. Overturn rate was huge.
Pros
Cons
everything
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
ok company to work for
company is very small less then 20 people and about half are management. Company has a high turn over rate and there is little to no structure. often times I felt alone in my area and over worked.
Pros
room for growth
Cons
to many cheifs not enough Indian's. Management focused on wrong things.
Good Sales Team
I worked for the sales team and the manager is great. He creates a positive team atmosphere and puts a lot of effort into coaching.

Commission and advancement opportunities now and future are very good.
Pros
Good culture, fast growing company, good management, opportunity for commissions
Cons
Base salary could be better
Small Company w/ Great Flexibility
This is a start-up company that with a small team has accomplished customer fulfillment, across multiple industries.
Productive place to learn some networking skills
Supporting SMB companies.

The management can be a bit sticky, meaning, the bottom dollar attitude. You are unable to talk to co-workers about most personal and home-life; while on the clock.

Nothing hard about this job.

Co-workers were great.

The most enjoyable part of this job was supporting many different customer businesses.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Z Networks. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7