Zachry Group Employee Reviews
United States250 reviews
Showing all 250 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
lots of money to be made with this company while the job lasts. they treat everyone very well. As long as you are wiling to work you can go far with this company and they will rehire you for future jobs.
great pay, great culture
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
If you’re a talker you get promoted. Engineering management has very little authority to make decisions. Unwilling or unable to make decisions necessary for growth of the company.
Flexible schedules everywhere but home office.
Poor or no decision-making on managements part.
Unless you were one of the chosen you will not advance, also when you separate from the company they steal all your vacation you earned. They say they are different but the same as any other big corporation
If you aren’t in the inner circle, good luck getting in. Zachry will take better care of it’s employees the longer they are employed with them. Anything before 10 years, and you are expendable. They will pay good money for you to work, but it may end up being just a couple months, then you get the ROF.
Company is about itself. No room for advancement. Supervisors are ok. When you ask for help on classes that would benefit you and the company they don't help you. You have to be in a "circle of trust" sorta speak. If your not, you really don't feel comfortable or fit in.
Pay and benefits.
No sense of security, or trust.
Very fast pace environment most of the time. Bare bones infrastructure at project levels with no on the job training for new hires. Very close knit personnel environment. Zachary could be a much more profitable company with only a few changes. I look forward to seeing if this company is able to make the hard decisions to bring these changes about! This is a great company.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zachry Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 250 reviews
Ratings by category
Ratings from women
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Questions about Zachry Group
- What advice would you give the CEO of Zachry Group about how to improve it?15 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Zachry Group?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Zachry Group a better place to work?5 people answered
- Tips for doing well on the interveiw? What is the work culture like?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Zachry Group?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Zachry Group?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Zachry Group?4 people answered
- Pre-employment drug testing? Urine? Hair? Both?4 people answered
- How much do helpers make and what does the numbers next the helper or labor mean?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Zachry Group?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
Zachry Group Reviews by Job Title
Zachry Group Reviews by Location