Zagg Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with upfront teams
Manager (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CADecember 27, 2018
Fun place to work, the hardest part of this job is listening to a manager who purchased this location try and tell you how to do a job he doesnt know how to do. Other than that the customers are great and its always fun to work with the coworkers here.
Pros
Lunch breaks when ever you want, free product
Cons
No benefits, new management every two years
Great Flexible Place to Work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTOctober 17, 2018
GREAT COMPANY, very flexible understanding management. Great opportunities to move up within the company. Very Detail Oriented. Able to have breaks and organized workplace.
Not what I had hoped
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 11, 2018
A friend had suggested the job to me. After being there 6 months that same friend sat down with me and admitted the job was much less fun that it had been in the past. You're expected to hit so many contacts an hour, which isn't too hard. Unless you get a call that takes 45+ minutes of trouble shooting. You're also given random QA checks which you can easily fail by missing something as simple as not having the customer repeat the zip code, even though they verified the rest of the address. From what I can tell, there is no chance for advancement because they can't keep the call center staffed enough to answer all the calls, so you can't move up because they can't afford to not have you answering the phones. It's a vicious cycle that doesn't seem to be improving. I've also seen less productive employees moved to better shifts simply because of seniority.
Pros
good pay, good benefits
Cons
work hours are not flexible, lack of sense of team
My first job
Customer Service Representative/ Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 14, 2018
Loved it becuase it was my first job and i met my baby mama there but now the culter and management went to s.h.i.t. If they change up some of the management it would be a better company
SALES ASSOCIATE/TECHNICIAN, ZAGG (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 2, 2019
ZAGG is a great company that offers training programs in technical repair fields. The starting pay is phenomenal and the small company size means that there is a very high chance for growth.
Pros
Great pay, Flexible hours, and great work environment.
Cons
High Pessure (You mostly run the store by yourself).
Nice environment and good management.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAJuly 11, 2018
Good management and fun place to work at. Products are good and a nice environment. The schedule is flexible. Employees help each other. Staff is very cooperative.
Pros
Flexible schedule
It was a great place to work!
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 9, 2018
It was by far the best job I have ever had. They had a greet balance of work and play. I would check my emails first thing in the morning and usually visit with the boss and others. I would have a conference call twice a week. We also had a chance to play ping pong and four square.
Poor Management/Constant Reorgs
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  MidvaleJuly 12, 2018
Executive management, specifically at the VP and above levels, are overpaid and under-qualified in almost every department with the exception of the CFO who was awesome. All of the others are primarily sales minded with little to no experience with product management and development and do not lead and inspire others. They're constantly shifting and moving pieces around to find the right fit, which to me shows they have no clear idea or direction of what they want the company to be doing. Product innovation is totally absent due in part to the company being a sourcing/rebranding company rather than a product company. One of their values is creative product solutions which is hardly the case. Another value of the company is Care for People which is rarely seen at the upper levels. While the people there are great to work with, the management is very hard to work for.
Pros
Half-day Friday's and flashy office, if you're into that.
Cons
Red Tape overload, no vision or corporate strategy, poor communication and lack of true leadership at the top.
Fun work place
Manager (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAOctober 15, 2018
A day at work you will count everything everyday, make a order sheet put inventory away, making the work schedule, making sure everything is working and easy for the employee
Pros
Free dinners ones a month
Cons
Long hrs by yourself
Just for something to do
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 11, 2018
If you're looking for something that will get you some extra money on the side, then great. Otherwise, don't work for this company. The people who work directly under the owner do nothing but sit and watch the cameras from states away and micromanage what you're doing. The manager I had was really cool, we ended up becoming really great friends. But the turnover for this company is ridiculous. There's new employees every 6 mos because of how terrible the company is.
Pros
You meet some interesting customers and cool coworkers
Cons
Management EXTREMELY unprofessional
Great place to work, especially if you're a good salesperson.
Franchise Manager (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKOctober 12, 2017
Zagg can be slow or extremely busy so be ready for both. I learned all about sales and Zagg's products. The management is willing to work with you if you take lots of days off or are in school. The hardest part of the job is probably fixing phones, but it's also the most enjoyable and rewarding.
Pros
Entry level, promotions for good employees
Cons
No long breaks, no benefits
fun and productive enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJuly 17, 2018
customer service was the first priority and I was helping customer most of the time and make sure that the customer is Hapyy and got the best service.
Pros
tips
Cons
full lunch and 15 minutes break
Corporate lifestyle - but it's secure and people are super nice
Video/Motion Graphics Artist (Current Employee) –  Midvale, UTOctober 4, 2017
A typical day is 8 - 5. Depending on the department/position, some people work more. There are a lot of meetings. Your stress levels depend a lot on what department you are in. I like everyone I work with, and I think upper management cares about the workers. There is a lot of corporate bureaucracy, but that's typical of working for bigger companies in general. The benefits are pretty typical for a company this size. Most stress stems from the unique product development cycles, and what problems that causes for the different departments. The company still has some maturing as it is growing from a small business to a large one.
Pros
Free coffee, fruit, and some snacks, great people.
Cons
Lots of corporate bureaucracy.
Great work environment
Sales/ Demonstration Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 29, 2018
Had a great time working for this company learn great customer service and the money handling and management responsibilities. I would really recommend this place to work at .
Pros
Discounts and paid time off
Cons
Very stressful
No place for career minded or those with integrity
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 12, 2017
The Coo hires people just to let them go when he needs someone to blame for half million short falls. The previous HR director sandbagged many employees she didn't like or felt competitive towards, filed "anonymous complaints" to get others fired, stole money and merchandise and closet alcoholic whom management endorsed.
Pros
Cons
Too many, except ambition is punished, management has no integrity.
In all a good comp[any
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 30, 2018
Dealing with all of the interesting individuals on a day to day basis? I couldn't complain. I had a lot of fun and all of the help I needed. I would go back if I wasn't looking for more money and growth
ZAGG is a great place to work
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Midvale, UTJuly 20, 2016
Great place to work with great people. The potential for advancement is there. The product is the leader in market share making it a reliable sustainable company.
Pros
salary, product, company direction
Cons
some newer management
Do not work here
Graphic Design (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UtahJuly 2, 2013
Besides being a completely unappreciated worker, input was not valued, all upper management was completely under-qualified to be in the positions they were (if they went to BYU, regardless of experience and professionalism, they were made the heads of departments where they would make decisions based on their ego), starting with the CEO of the company, and trickling all the way down. In the position I was in, not only was I depended on to do others job when they were currently there, (just too lazy to do their jobs) It was demanded by the bosses to do others job. The hardest part of the job was getting up in the morning, driving to work, realizing that when you stepped foot through the doors, you were being judged, and because of the particular religion I am, harassed and demeaned on a continual basis. The best part of the day was getting to go home, and I mean that. So many things in this work environment are backwards. The trouble makers are celebrated, the ones trying to be professional are over worked and have an extra load put on them because the other individuals can't perform, raises are based on your church affiliation, and sexism is ever present. If you like working in a completely unprofessional, Mormon, harassing environment, this is the place for you!!!
Pros
Soda Machine
Cons
Sexual Harrasment, Harassment, Religous Discrimination, Sexual Discrimination, the list goes on...
Don’t work here if you don’t like filth!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIDecember 29, 2017
People are constantly sick and the place is not cleaned well. Expectations are unrealistic for beginners, and management is highly critical. Whomever cleans the place is sorely lacking in skills, and needs to either work better or more frequently. Almost every day you could hear someone vomiting in the bathroom, and people are constantly sick at work. Germs were everywhere. You could even see the dirt around doorknobs and light switches. It was just filthy.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Unrealistic expectations, dirty place to work.
Fun and Chill
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAJune 11, 2017
A solid job, great for college students who need money to support themselves, but also need to work around school hours. The work/life balance is very lenient, and the management is fair, if not a little hard to reach sometimes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zagg. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.7InHerSight Score

1.6Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight