ZARA Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,179 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOMr. Carlos Crespo González76%approve of Mr. Carlos Crespo González's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryTextile & Apparel Manufacturing
- HeadquartersArteixo, A Coruña, Galici...
You’re seeing all 104 jobs at ZARA because we can’t find any available jobs at ZARA close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 2.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at ZARA have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 159 questions about working at ZARA. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from ZARA employees.
Insights from 521 Indeed users who have interviewed with ZARA within the last 5 years.
They ask why you want to work at ZARA, what your hobbies are, how much you know about the origin/history of the company (inditex, europe, etc.), where you see yourself in 5 years career-wise, where fashion fits into your life - is it something you are passionate about or a side hobby, whether you are going to take this job as a learning experience or as a stepping stone to a future in fashion, and to describe a time at one of your old jobs (they will indicate from your resume) where you found yourself in a conflict with your peers or manager and what you did to solve it.
What are your strengths and weaknesses, talk about a time where i encountered a difficult customer, situational question like what if it was busy and everyone needed my help, and how punctual was I
They ask questions based on your resume and past jobs. they also ask why do you want to work at zara... what position and what do you expect to be doing in that position. they ask regular interview questions
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at ZARA?Published on May 24, 2021