ZARA
57Below average
ZARA Employee Review

Great place to gain product knowledge

November 10, 2014
My responsibilities at Zara was managing one of our stores located in an area of the city with high traffic mostly from tourist. During my time there I learned so much about not only managing a business but also people. I was conducting weekly interviews and acting as HR while our HR manager was away on maternity leave. This company has one of the highest turn overs in terms of product flow. Our business flourished on high amounts of foot traffic, promotional events, and sale merchandise. The product sold itself however, coming up with strategies for events and finding innovative ways to drive sales was a big challange at times.
Pros
good salary, nice location
Cons
high employee turn over
November 21, 2019
Same role
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) - Seattle, WA
Company itself is good but it all depends on the in store management.
Benefits are great and the pay is reasonable. Pay for the sales associates is actually very good but the management pay is only good to start with since there is no annual raises.
March 8, 2018
Same role
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) - Hollywood, CA
Great place to work if you looking of growth. Zara believes in promoting Within. If you are receiving feedback from a management team that means that they were invested in you. Management is very strict on work performance and time management.
Pros
You get commission on sales
Cons
Do not show up late.
January 5, 2019
Same location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Washington, DC
A typical day consists of assisting customers. some are great some are very rude but acts as if they're spending boatloads of money. turnover is a little high because of the young kids that work there. 15% discount. if your not full time except 8-15hrs a week.