ZARA
57Below average
ZARA Employee Review

nice place to work

April 11, 2019
nice place to work but with a lack of hours and really hards shifts at the morning and weekends. good benefits and trainning. not recommended for adults with childrens.
June 30, 2020
Same role
Stockroom Associate (Former Employee) - Houston, TX
It can be busy at most times but you need to learn to work as a team and to make sure you use your voice and speak up at all times.Zara can be fun job for those who like interaction with others and for those who like fashion and would get nice discounts.
Pros
Flexable hours, Benifits, Free nice uniforms
Cons
Papercuts, small work enivorment, Sales can be tough
May 21, 2020
Same role
Stock Associate (Former Employee) - New York, NY
My stocking experience were on point because we had always communications w our management nd they would show us how to give our customers an easy access to purchase what they wanted and make them feel comfortable by speaking to us employees w out complaining about our merchandise and how we were organized.
March 14, 2020
Same location
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) - Miami, FL
Is the most hard-working place I ever been at they working like a Hebrew slave the managers do not help the managers be names on ready to leave the job early and have everybody else working like a slave I feel like we're should not feel like slavery especially if you helping other companies to make billions and billions of dollars the employer should be treated fairly