Zaxby's

Zaxby's Employee Reviews

United States5,337 reviews
Found 5,337 reviews matching the search
Appreiate the change
I appreciate Zaxby's managers and how they dealt with me. While I did have to quit, the job was pleasant. Managers had employees' backs. Good 1st job.
Not for everyone
Working there and going to school worked for awhile but when events start happening that I was require to go. I let my manager know she didn't care and still schedule me on those days.
It's a Job
I don't feel comfortable working here.
Its just not a welcoming work place.

People act like they are listening, but they are not at all.

problems don't get resolved they are just pushed aside.

I do not like their customer service standpoint either.

The customer should always come first.
Working at Zaxbys
I loved the food. The management wasn’t too good there. I felt they weren’t treating everyone quite equally. I didn’t mind working there. Just not the management.
learning experience
Working at zaxbys, in my opinion, is truly just a fast-food base experience. I myself decided to choose the way I wanted this experience to go. I loved interacting with the costumers seeing a smile on their faces made me realize how important It is to make others feel valued. Although the working space at times was uncoverable and the peers I worked with did not have the best attitude I decided to overcome any sense or feeling of disappointment and move forward to my task and what I needed to do.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Ok
I like the hours and my work but what i make an hour for what i do isn't going to cut it.Im seeking better pay but something similar like the hours and work
Fair
It was a good work environment but overtime I felt my pay rate did not reflect my work ethic. I've always applied myself to the best of my abilities. Overtime the company has changed fir the worst and a lot of people have recently left due to mistreatment
It was a difficult work environment.
The management did not communicate well. They choose to gossip about employees with other employees causing drama. Horrible benefits got 10% but only for full meals.
Productive and Decent work place.
A typical day here was fast paced and very busy. I learned front and back of the house. Management definitely should've been better to employees. The hardest part of the job was learning the system, its different than a lot of others.
Its alright working at this company
Job is job that's all I can say even though I'm not get paid as much I go to work and do what I gotta do and suppose to do with out people telling me what to do
zaxbys is a great first job but not a place that should be looked at long term
Zaxbys is a great company. When they gave me my first job I was super excited and it was definitely a good fit. However many people are underpaid, overworked, and hurt and injured and it is not worth staying long term.
I have nothing to say
I have nothing good to say about the company and the management team I had while at this franchise. They were so rude and very disrespect their crew. Half the time all they did was smoke week and ate the food. No one was really in charge. They treated their employees like trash and talk to them like they were dirt.
Different environment
Working at Zaxbys, I was 16 so it was cool. This is a good job in a great location for the high schoolers in the area. The only downfall to this job was no raises. I worked here for over a year and never received the raise i was promised.
It’s great
Honestly a great company to work for only left because I had a baby and needed more money the staff was amazing all around great people to be around a really laid back place as long as you did your job
What ive learned
Ive learned a lot working at this company and ive learned how to be patient and I learned how to paste myself and do a great job and also great customer service
Pros
Learning to paste
Cons
Being unpatient is very bad
The people were lovely, yet the company was young therefore had many issues to sort out
I loved it there yet over time it became less and less that way. As unfair treatment ensued and other issues werent addressed I found it best to find other work to partake in.
Great place to get a lot of hours, but you have no work/life balance, even if part time
I have been working here for about 6 months. The managers are decent, not the greatest, but what do you expect of a fast food place? Everything is very fast paced since we’re always busy. If you have anything going on outside of work, especially if you’re part-time, there’s a reason you are. Then they are not very accommodating if they schedule you all day every day of the week. If you have any last minute plans come up, they are not very accommodating either.
Pros
Decent managers
Cons
Not accommodating of part time employees
Zaxby’s
Good place to work at. You can not get overtime. No one offers to help when it’s needed. People call out so much. Some times you won’t get out of work till almost 12:00 p.m
They were alright.
I liked the job Bc I got half off on meals at any time even if I wasn’t working. They didn’t really work as a team much people just scattered everywhere and did whatever they wanted to do. I think they could do better.
I love the job family vibes
It's a good place to work and work hard and everyone is family and everyone helps u get your job done no Matter what time it is and good hours are always there for u to get
Very good
A typical day at Zaxby's was busy, you were hardly ever able to stand still. While I was here, I learned how to count money back correctly, how to take orders, how to serve and prepare foods, and how to take people's orders. For the most part the management was great! I would say the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the smiling happy customers.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zaxby's. Our community is ready to answer.
1.6K
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight