Zebra Technologies Employee Reviews

Just a job
Electronics Technician (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARSeptember 13, 2018
If you don't mind doing same thing day in and day, this is your place. Otherwise don't apply.
This is a good place to work for a good paycheck.
You will be contracted to hire based on production and attendance.
Knock out as many units as you can and don't miss any days or be late.
Basically....Adult!
However, if you are put off by profanity this is not your job! Not restrictions or rules about using extreme foul language. From the simple hire-ons to site supervisors, no discouragement to not cuss. Put your headphones (noise canceling is HIGHLY recommended), keep your head down and knock out your work.
Pros
Good pay. Indoors
Cons
Uncontrolled Profanity, long early hours during peak times
Love working here
SR. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  KentuckySeptember 12, 2018
I came to Zebra as part of an acquisition. It has been a great experience. In 2018, the company is very focused on "Customer First", but they spent the past years working on culture. It's hard bringing two large organizations together and making them one. Zebra did an incredible job with that. I like that we are a fairly small company (appx 7000 employees worldwide) doing very big things in technology.
Pros
The Culture
Cons
Not a ton of opportunity for Sr level people
Zebra Technologies is a good place to work
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILAugust 25, 2018
Zebra Technologies is a good place to work. The company had excellent dental, vision and health iinsurance. Additionally they had a very good 401K program .
Pros
Very friendly people
Cons
Very fast pace
pre press
Pre-Press Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, WIAugust 22, 2018
I was responsible for gather the materials and specs needed for press operators to preform their jobs. I'd gather or cut cardboard tubes to size +/- 32nd. I would print job orders off the computer, organize orders, and bring them to the appropriate press.
Pros
paid lunch. 1-30min or 2- 15min breaks
Typical Day
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILAugust 15, 2018
New management has created a more goal-oriented culture. A typical day is dealing with clients, meetings. training, administrative duties. There are opportunities to volunteer towards charities.
i got a chance to implement my skills and got to learn new skills on different tools.
Sr. DevOps & Cloud Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 13, 2018
Inventory skills are needed to fulfill my work responsibilities. It is a challenge day after day but same objective. To provide the customer great service. Warehouse jobs can be overwhelming at certain times, but it is a challenge to overcome and become a better worker.
Efficient work environment.
Inventory Assistant & Supply Handler (Current Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILAugust 6, 2018
Pros
Fast Pace
Zebra was a great, educated company
Logistics Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 28, 2018
Learned a great deal during my time at Zebra. Was encouraged to take the lead on problem solving. Sent to seminars and training to up my knowledge in my field.
Mixed
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Holtsville, NYJuly 25, 2018
A majority of your time will be spent running tests plans for new products or re-testing new bug fixes or features. These tests are for both software and hardware, so you may be testing the Bluetooth module one day and a new barcode symbology the next. Most of the time it's manual testing but you may have to automate testing from time to time. You'll work in teams alongside other test engineers and occasionally, directly with electrical engineering or software engineering teams to discuss any issues that cropped up in the latest cycle. The workplace can be fairly relaxed, mostly between cycles where there is nothing to do but run exploratory testing. Overall, it's a good experience but don't expect much in the way of salary. Don't expect raises unless you're prepared to fight tooth and nail for it.
stress free working envinornment
Technician Field Service III (Current Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILJuly 22, 2018
Ran service calls at various customer sites repaired mobile hand held devices maintained replaced repaired and troubleshot wireless infastructure devices
Pros
Good working envinornment
Cons
Pay
Supply Chain member
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILJuly 17, 2018
Senior management staff have good intentions with great experience on guiding the demand planning team to success. They check in with the team often in group forums that most Zebra departments don't make time for.
Despite the autonomy and trust given to team members the opportunity for advancement is limited. NALA managers make the most effort to give their employees professional development.
Team-members are like family and honestly care to help you out in Operations. The culture comes from the Zebra lifers of 10+ years.
Pros
co-workers, autonomy, benefits
Cons
advancement & salary
Good place to work, don't upset the Supervisors as a contractor
Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJuly 5, 2018
Zebra is a great place to work, easy to understand the ins and outs of the job, and great people to work with. However, as most of their workforce is contract based, it's difficult to maintain a solid sense of job security when your contract could be ended on the whim of any of the supervisors there.
Pros
Good and helpful people to work with
Cons
Bad middle management, power trips, lack of understanding of day to day issues
Black & White
Sr. Technical Illustrator (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILJuly 1, 2018
Can't recommend company to anyone who is a friend or professional colleague. Poor management, poor HR, very clique-ish. My experience is mine, others may not experience the troubling instances I have experienced.
Cons
poor management
I enjoyed working for Zebra
Client Service Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 30, 2018
I enjoyed working at Zebra, I wish that they were more flexible during tranistions between regional managers. Once a new manager was brought on board, the rules always changed
Pros
Allowed work from home
Cons
Dis allowed work from home
Not fun place to work
Customer Support Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILJune 29, 2018
Good managers but to many supervisors and not enough workers.
Expect to do the job of 2-3 people. Micromanaged
Everybody treated as if in a grade school classroom by supervisors
Zebra
Customer Care Lead Representative (Current Employee) –  Prosper, TXJune 27, 2018
Lack of proper training alway learning on the fly , at times management is not very helpful in resolving escalated issue that prevent team from properly managing accounts
Pros
pays well for EL Paso
Cons
no opportunity for advancement
A good stepping stone for other jobs
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 27, 2018
This job is good paying however the lack of help does get stressful. I think we need better management and you cant really go up in this business unless you know someone or live close to their head quarters or repair center.
Pros
good pay and raises
Cons
Management needs some work
Good work cultur
QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILJune 22, 2018
I'll work here but not in my desire job . I'm IT developer and I want my desire job.there's have good job culture
But have to improve little bit management
Great Team! Great Leaders!
Senior Inventory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Holtsville, NYJune 21, 2018
Zebra is what all corporation should want to be.

Zebra is great to their employees, Zebra is profitable.

Great Culture. Can be stressful at times but they always reward hard work.
Pros
Everything!!
Cons
their free Coffee is disgusting.
Great people to work with.
Client Care Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILJune 19, 2018
Great Company. Great benefits. Learned new operating system. Great relationship with clients. Beautiful new offices. Great product.
Fun company outings.
Pros
Beautiful new offices.
Cons
Buy out cost a lot of jobs be outsourced.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zebra Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight