Zedi

Zedi Employee Reviews

United States15 reviews
Good job to work good extra benefits and work was easy and had plenty to do to keep busy work truck provided by the company is a great plus for the job
Everyone is so welcoming and easy to get along with. I very rarely ever have an issue with asking anyone for help. Everyone at work is very knowledgeable.
It started out as a great place to work. As the company grew, the management didn't keep up with the growing needs with new technicians. It became increasingly hard to have a life and not work ourselves to death.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
lack of proper tools to do ones job
This company has a great set of core values; however, they don't follow them.
The Director, Customer Success is more along the lines of a dictator rather than a leader. If you are going for a Customer Support role with this company and you are a US citizen be prepared for the Director to make slights against US workers and the US as a country. The Director is an HR nightmare, but HR will protect her no matter what.

The company is ok and the people who are not in management are wonderful! Just be ready to bend the knee and not receive good leadership.
Pros
Great Co-workers
Cons
Management in Customer Support area
Four years with the company and no raise, took away over time, does not promote from within. If you are desparate for a paycheck this is the job for you. If you are in search of a career this is not the place to find it .
Pros
No one seems to care about the little guys
Cons
No raises, no promotions, no over time
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
work was good if the desire was there to do something about it. It was nice being remote to the home office and being able to telecommute with different members throughout the US.Was also able to work with various departments to help create and design programs and policies that directly affected the company.
Pros
good colleagues, training, insight into the company
Cons
lack of interest in areas, shift focus to already well established areas
Zedi has a strong family culture and high values. They care about their staff and offer excellent benefits and career advancement opportunities. It’s a great place to grow in a career.
Pros
Benefits, transfer opportunities, on the job training, invests in team members
I was very dedicated to the company . After years of service , they walked in and released all qualified management . Not loyal to people !!!!! Was once an outstanding company until purchased by Zedi ( Canada ) . Integrity is no longer important to upper management .
Our office in the USA is owned by a group of Canadian investors. It is pretty obvious we are just a step child to them. I have a feeling we will be sold soon. I'd stay away unless you are really desperate.
Pros
Get to make fun of Canadian accents.
Cons
Have to listen to Canadian accents.
Zedi is truly a great place to work. I have learned so much through their mentoring programs. The team really feels more like family. The challenge to grow through innovation is by far the most enjoyable.
Pros
Pto, Med dental insurance, 401k, Profit sharing programs.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Zedi?
Zedi purchased Southern FLow Company. The Company changed after the buy-out as far as Employee satisfaction. Zedi did not give raises on merit but rather gave raises to the entire group equally and there was no chance for advancement without moving to another location. It seemed that the Company was in a downward spiral and in fact, they did consolidate and close several offices in March of 2015 - then reduce current salaries of people that remained in the open offices as well as begin additional layoffs in June 2015.
Pros
At least - "had a job"
Cons
Required the motto of "All Zedi - All The Time" as stated on their Stationery.
Enjoyed my career in business development with Zedi. I learned a lot about this job market, Also made lots of great friends that became close to me.
Very diverse work group and quick pace environment. Learning curve sharp and very well rounded.
Pros
Very Well paid
Cons
very long hours
i love the work i do. there are always good and bad things about companys.
My typical day at work would be to turn all necessary machines on, distribute mail and prepare the bank deposit daily. I route customer phone calls to the correct department and/or try to help the customer with any simple questions they may have. I also revise invoices and mail them out. I would file documents when necessary. I learned to be more multi-tasked due to all the duties of my job. Management was okay. Most of the co-workers were good to work with and others were a little difficult.
Pros
free lunches and breakfast on occassions. great healthcare.