Zedric's

Zedric's

Zedric's Packing Coordinator at Zedric's Review

It was okay

Zedrics is a great place to work at in the beginning, very intense friendly enviornment, you must be abke to work quick and very efficently to maintain the work enviorment of zedrics.

Same roleSame location

Zedric's is a great place to work. Its a fast paced environment. Once you get in you start making what is ready on your line. You do maybe 1800 plates per shift, but that is split between 2 or 3 lines and you have a partner working with you like a little assembly line. There is always someone there if you need help or have questions. Management actually listens if anyone has any concerns. Probably the best place I've worked in a long time.

Pros

Good food, management listens and cares, hours

Cons

Work in the cold
Same roleSame location

Overall nice place to work

Zedrics, is a very well known food establishment for healthy variety of foods. You learn how to portion and weigh the food while using a tablet to guide with recipe. You basically pack about 2,000 plates or less a day with the help of other employees. You're in two lanes as a assembly line packing the food. It's a fair and overall easy job. Always make sure to keep clean. Very fast paced environment. The manager was very understanding and helpful.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

I did not like how I felt out of place, If you're not in there little clique, you're ignored, No one really talks to you or seems to care, Not a friendly place to work, There is one particular employee was very rude, I'm very glad I was not put to work with that person.
Same location

Terrible place to work

Horrible companyFood is raw, spoiled, there were flies on the food. The management is horrible they overwork certain employees and allow others to do absolutely nothing. The pay is terrible and it is not full 40 hours EVER the schedules are also not set

Pros

N/a

Cons

Everything literally

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zedric's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Zedric's Reviews by Location

Learn about Zedric's in popular locations

• Zedric's