Zeiders Enterprises
Happiness rating is 72 out of 100
View all Zeiders Enterprises reviews

Zeiders Enterprises

Zeiders Enterprises Family Support Worker Review

Overall good company, but pay is questionable

I feel very supported by Zeiders management and they clearly want me to do well. The benefits are pretty good, too. The only qualm I have is the pay. According to USAjobs, I am making at least 10k less than my former government counterpart (he quit two weeks after I started and his job is now posted). Same job, same department, same location, same office. I appreciate the company getting me in the door, but I am continuing to actively apply for government jobs solely due to pay. Otherwise, I'd just stay with the company.

Pros

Good management, decent benefits

Cons

Pay is not comparable to the federal employees

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Official response from Zeiders Enterprises

September 13, 2021
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you are positive about our organization. As a government services focused contract we benchmark our benefits and salaries with the industry annually and strive for a balance that allows us to remain competitive. We appreciate you being a member of our team.

No Direction

You are left to figure a lot about the job by yourself. Decent pay provided. Very little time off or sick leave. Work site is not the best - That isn’t Zeider’s fault, but I wouldn’t recommend someone else work here.

Government contracting is difficult, Zeiders does ok

There is no room for upward movement unless you already have previous experience. Contracts only allow for minimal expenditures so often work without ample tools and attention to do as well as I could.

Great experience working for Zeiders. Great work life balance. Good compensation and extra supplements. Insurance benefits and 401K could be more competitive. Otherwise great place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zeiders Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.4
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
2.6Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Learn about Zeiders Enterprises in popular locations

• Zeiders Enterprises
  • Overall good company, but pay is questionable