Zeitner & Sons, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great to drive for!
OTR Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 23, 2019
Loved working at Zeitner and Sons. Dispatch works hard for you and they really try to get you home when you want. The trucks are well maintained and go 70mph. Best trucking company I've ever worked for in my 30-year career. I wish I hadn't left, but had some medical issues that disqualified me. It's long hours, but that comes with the territory.
Pros
great management
Family oriented
Driver (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 4, 2019
I have been driving for almost 11 year and would have to say best company I have worked for yet. They stand behind a driver. They will get you home when you want to be home and they understand that you have a life and a family at home.
It's a typical trucking company
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 26, 2015
Very unprofessionally managed with no regard to employees. Home time is inconsistent and short. Down time was frequent due to lack of, or cheap, equipment maintenance, also due to the customers poor planning. The customer issues are not of any fault of Zeitner though. Tyson Foods, their main customer, expects unlawful demands to be honored by them or they will threaten the driver with losing their job.
Pros
Cons
Tyson Foods as a customer makes the job unbearable.
the best job i ever held
OTR Driver (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 11, 2013
Zeitner is by far one of the best outfits i've ever worked for. Your not just a number with the owner. YOU COUNT. They do very well getting you home and care for the drivers needs. Wish i had found them at the beggining of my carreer
Pros
dependability
Cons
insurance
Family company that treats you like family. genuinely interested in wahat is going on in your life!!!
driver (Former Employee) –  Omaha ne.February 13, 2012
Zeitner and sons is one of the best co. I have ever had the privilege of working for. They genuinely care about you as a person or family Guy. Will do whatever it takes to make you happy as an employee. The owner generally sets around the shop when he is not on the road himself. Welcomes any comment or critisizm.
Pros
family environment.