Zelis Healthcare Employee Reviews

Extreme favoritism
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Bedminster, NJOctober 15, 2018
This place has terrible management. Full of favoritism and unfairness. DO NOT WORK HERE. There is no room to grow and they harrass you. HR does not document your complaints about management and nothing is done. Then your treated worse til your forced to resign.
Pros
Cons
Management, Hr, free tasteless food, unfair treatment, pay
Backstabbers
Claims Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 14, 2018
Sneaky and just bad place to work.shdhdhdbbdbdbdbenjddn. debbbfbbdnndk d jngnn t jrnf andf fjf djfj djfn fhfh fjf jfnf kykk ueut ueub djf dbfb djr dhr
pass
Service Management Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 20, 2018
I am not going to provide a review to use your site to look for jobs. If this is the only way, then I will use another job board. Why is there a 150 char min.
Company Experiencing Restructuring
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2018
Company Experiencing Restructuring - still finding its footing. Lots of change taking place. The new corporate structure and consolidation out of state have created staffing challenges.
Customer Service Rep
Client Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 26, 2018
Being a Customer Service Rep at Zelis is very stressful. Not enough time to fully assist a customer. Too many departments, systems, nothing is consistent and there is never anyone available when you need them. Each department within Zelis should have their own team of Customer Service Reps.
Pros
worked remote
Cons
traveling to Atlanta
Business driven
Negotiator (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXMay 20, 2018
Very business driven and industry leading. Lot of mergers and acquisitions. Some strange roles and job tasks. Striving to be industry leader. Descent benefits and good working hours.
Pros
good work /life balance
Cons
no advancement
A Great Place to Work
Inside Sales / Provider Enrollment (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 18, 2018
I am pleased to have joined the Zelis team. Zelis offers rewarding career opportunities with growth potential and a healthy culture. I truly enjoy coming to work here every day.
Great company
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Bedminster, NJMay 15, 2018
Great work environment with a lot of opportunity to grow. Mentors are always will to help and teach you the products. Must be willing to really learn though.
fast paced
CLAIMS NEGOTIATOR (Current Employee) –  Bedminster, NJApril 28, 2018
it was a good place to work , as with any job you get out of it what you put in. If the pay matched the work and dedication the employee put in this would be the perfect job.
Poor Management
Claims Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Bedminster, NJApril 17, 2018
The company was great until we merged with our competitors. After that everything went down hill and then after 2 years of promising our jobs were safe they laid us off and closed the office.
Pros
salary
Cons
management
Horrible Management
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 13, 2018
I was stuck with my managers at one location and myself at another. I was never fully trained and then they wondered why I didn't know the job. They were rude and awful. They also do not record anything and will blame you the first chance they get.
JR. APPEALS ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Bedminster, NJMarch 19, 2018
excellent work place, excellent staff, I can not complain... I love the job. Everyone is very helpful when needed.. A lot of learning comes with this job as well.
Classless Organization
N/A (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2018
Poor management; no real direction. The entire management team should be terminated. What a classless organization, less than two months ago they laid off people citing lack of work and now those same jobs are showing up on Indeed.

Toxic environment; antiquated technology, lack of upward mobility, out of touch with the direction of healthcare technology.

No real employee development.

Unethical behavior by senior/executive management. NJ needs to step in and gut the entire Atlanta location.
Pros
Cons
Human Resources
Horrible work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2018
Once this company merged things went downhill quickly. HR is a joke. She has talked horrible about past employees openly to current employees. Upper management lies and are very deceiving to the employees. Tell you one thing and then do another.
Pros
free lunch occasionally
Cons
too many to name
Used to be a good company, recent corporate changes have begun a downturn
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bedminster, NJMarch 16, 2018
Recent changes to a waterfall methodology have begun the death march for the once successful projects within this company. The days of the waterfall methodology have come and gone long ago. Unfortunately, the new leadership in this area will need to see for themselves.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Change from Agile to Waterfall
Terrible management and staff
Document Retrieval Specialist, Provider Relations (Former Employee) –  Bedminster, NJFebruary 26, 2018
I worked here and had filed many complaints with HR about my manager. She would call me "re*arded" and also sit cross legged in a skirt and would spin to talk to you, exposing her stockings and more etc. Not appropriate and created a severely uncomfortable work environment. She would notoriously steal ideas from her staff and then not give anyone credit.
Cons
No support, unanswered HR complaints, hostile work environment.
Okay
Client Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 18, 2018
Can become draining, very routine and repetitive. Not many roles available but opportunity for advancement if you are loyal. It is small but growing. It is under a lot of reconstruction and some positions are getting phased out. There are a lot of changes.
Pros
Nice work culture
Cons
Very routine, can be stressful
Dont work here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bedminster, NJDecember 11, 2017
The management is horrible and everyone here is related to each other and there all in management. Very demanding with little resources and no appreciation. High turnover rate and the funny/worst part is the CEO which u will never see has these videos that tell the company there rolling in dough but ur department managers say they dont have money for you or the right equipment to get the job done.
Pros
Free lunch once a month
Cons
Management and work life
Worst Experience Ever
Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 21, 2017
This by far is the most unorganized company I have ever worked for. Terrible management, I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. No room for advancement because there is to much favoritism.
Pros
Free food sometimes
Cons
Management and everything else
Learned a lot
Medical Claims Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Bedminster, NJOctober 17, 2017
Fast paced environment. You get out what you put in. Long hours but rewarding work and a good work team. Lot of room for growth and learning opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zelis Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight