Zenetex LLC Employee Reviews

Communication Breakdown
FA-18 Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 3, 2018
It is quite a challenge working if partial information which is vital to the success of the team is not being monitored, communication is the factor of a successful that is very influential to all personnel. Professionalism is the goal and it should be at its utmost.. Confidentiality should not be compromised it doesn't matter in which level. It goes hand in hand on how respect and honesty to one another should be acknowledge.
Pros
People person
Cons
Not being Professional
wonderful opportunity
Material Expeditor/Woodmill (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 16, 2018
Great opportunity in Tucson. Many positions available in the support of the war-fighter, Many position required outside weather extremities in AZ. Overall thumbs up
Cons
desert environment extremes, snakes, poisonous critters
Not a bad place to work
Network Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDJune 11, 2018
Only drawback to this company is the medical benefits. Definitely the worst I have had in working for 20+ years. Medical was good until last year, price doubled and coverage disappeared. Now pay $600/month and they don't cover anything until a $10,000 deductible has been met (employee +1).

401k matching is standard, PTO is pretty standard. Good communication from the corporate office, seems to truly appreciate employees.
Reccomended
Aircraft Worker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 31, 2018
Great company. Worked from 2016-2017. Great people. Utilized manning correctly. A medium paced workplace with a focus on the warfighter. Many experienced employees.
Learn to be true
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hill AFB, UTMay 17, 2018
Communication sucks, Trust is always at question, and upper command constantly questions management decisions. A Manager cannot do what he/she is hired to do.
Pros
Some Supervisors take care of their employees
Cons
Company is bad at communication with their personnel
Great Company
Sr. Training Specialist / SME (Former Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDMay 15, 2018
Zenetex is a great company with great benefits. Very flexible work schedule. Fantastic managment. One of the best company's I have worked for. A growing company that still has a small business feel.
Pros
Flexible, Time off
Great place to work.
Program Analyst (PMA-261 Program Office) (Current Employee) –  MarylandApril 10, 2018
Zenetex is a great place to work for and I highly recommend...Great family oriented atmosphere and I found myself on a Team and recommend this Company to anyone.
Great company
Information Assurance Technician (Current Employee) –  Oak Harbor, WAApril 6, 2018
Good contractor, straight up, and corporate culture does not interfere with the day to day job. AS a contractor, I enjoyed my time and I would work for them again.
Good place with Nice People
Database Manager (Current Employee) –  MarylandFebruary 28, 2018
Great Leadership. I am happy with how my manager is backing me up at every opportunity. Whenever I need something to support my contract I am met with a can do attitude.
Pros
Managers
Cons
Deputy Program Manager/Site Lead (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDFebruary 23, 2018
Great place to work and management is excellent. Benefits could be better to match industry. The customer we support is extremely difficult and the environment isn't great.
working as a government contractor creates a disconnect
Instructional Systems Designer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 21, 2018
Feel left out and minimally supported by either entity government or contracting firm. Insufficient periodic contact and/or status update does not occur.
Good Company
Painter (Former Employee) –  Hill AFB, UTDecember 1, 2017
Good company to work for not so good beneifits.learned a lot of skills in the time I worked for the company and opened a lot of doors for me to be able to in the future get jobs in that same work field
Enjoyable work environment with great people
Instructional Systems Designer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 12, 2017
A professional work where my manager is supportive and understanding. The company resources provided are leading edge and significantly help with job performance.
Secure job.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Hunter Army Airfield, GAOctober 25, 2017
Speaking for current location only. Savannah, GA. Most enjoyable part of job are the co-workers. At times management decisions are questionable on priorities and can make for a frustrating day. Overall not a bad place to work just don't expect any advancement of pay raise. This is a contracting job, so lowest bidder wins the contract and they will pay the minimum required by DOL. Again speaking only for current location. Zenetex does offer good benefits compared to pervious companies that held this contract.
Pros
Co-workers, 3day weekends
Cons
Questionable priorities, medical benefits can be expensive
Where service matters
Lead Logistics Analyst (Current Employee) –  MarylandOctober 6, 2017
Good company to work for. Supervisor is supportive and great to deal with. Coworkers are great. Performance reviews are difficult if the contract came in with a low bid. Company is unable to give any sort of raise because of it.
work life balance issue
Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Maryland3September 21, 2017
I had a work life balance issue, I had a very ill son and deaths in the family, not very understanding of your home life. No training at all. I did like the people I worked with . I was on base not at the main office.
Pros
nice people, pay, benefits
Cons
training
Great place to Work, dont expect to get carried over to new Contract
Aircraft Worker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 6, 2017
Loved working here. although, if you know someone inside it doesn't matter that you worked very hard to stay. A kid with no experience in any job was picked over multiple military veterans with years of experience. something needs to be done about this!!!!!!!!
Good company to work for
Materials Expediter/ Contractor(DOCAT) (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85707August 28, 2017
Zenetex is a government contractor and our job is to give support to the government employees, I have worked for a few different companies in the same line of work and this is one of the best ones. The job itself is easy the hard part was dealing with the work leaders, in 6 years I've had 5 different ones and only 1 knew what he was doing and did some actual work.
Awesome Company
Engineer Scientist II (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaAugust 26, 2017
Great Company to work for great friendly people I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to work there.......................................
Great Work, No Upward Movement
Associate Team Member (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 10, 2017
I have been working for Zenetex and Dyncorp since 2006, in one way or another and have reached a supervisor level, but am unable to move up any further. Great work, great people but a dead-end occupation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zenetex LLC. Our community is ready to answer.