Zenetex LLC Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Program Analyst (PMA-261 Program Office) (Current Employee) –  MarylandApril 10, 2018
Zenetex is a great place to work for and I highly recommend...Great family oriented atmosphere and I found myself on a Team and recommend this Company to anyone.
Great company
Information Assurance Technician (Current Employee) –  Oak Harbor, WAApril 6, 2018
Good contractor, straight up, and corporate culture does not interfere with the day to day job. AS a contractor, I enjoyed my time and I would work for them again.
Deputy Program Manager/Site Lead (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDFebruary 23, 2018
Great place to work and management is excellent. Benefits could be better to match industry. The customer we support is extremely difficult and the environment isn't great.
working as a government contractor creates a disconnect
Instructional Systems Designer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 21, 2018
Feel left out and minimally supported by either entity government or contracting firm. Insufficient periodic contact and/or status update does not occur.
Enjoyable work environment with great people
Instructional Systems Designer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 12, 2017
A professional work where my manager is supportive and understanding. The company resources provided are leading edge and significantly help with job performance.
Secure job.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Hunter Army Airfield, GAOctober 25, 2017
Speaking for current location only. Savannah, GA. Most enjoyable part of job are the co-workers. At times management decisions are questionable on priorities and can make for a frustrating day. Overall not a bad place to work just don't expect any advancement of pay raise. This is a contracting job, so lowest bidder wins the contract and they will pay the minimum required by DOL. Again speaking only for current location. Zenetex does offer good benefits compared to pervious companies that held this contract.
Pros
Co-workers, 3day weekends
Cons
Questionable priorities, medical benefits can be expensive
work life balance issue
Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Maryland3September 21, 2017
I had a work life balance issue, I had a very ill son and deaths in the family, not very understanding of your home life. No training at all. I did like the people I worked with . I was on base not at the main office.
Pros
nice people, pay, benefits
Cons
training
Great place to Work, dont expect to get carried over to new Contract
Aircraft Worker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 6, 2017
Loved working here. although, if you know someone inside it doesn't matter that you worked very hard to stay. A kid with no experience in any job was picked over multiple military veterans with years of experience. something needs to be done about this!!!!!!!!
Good company to work for
Materials Expediter/ Contractor(DOCAT) (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85707August 28, 2017
Zenetex is a government contractor and our job is to give support to the government employees, I have worked for a few different companies in the same line of work and this is one of the best ones. The job itself is easy the hard part was dealing with the work leaders, in 6 years I've had 5 different ones and only 1 knew what he was doing and did some actual work.
Awesome Company
Engineer Scientist II (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaAugust 26, 2017
Great Company to work for great friendly people I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to work there.......................................
Great Work, No Upward Movement
Associate Team Member (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 10, 2017
I have been working for Zenetex and Dyncorp since 2006, in one way or another and have reached a supervisor level, but am unable to move up any further. Great work, great people but a dead-end occupation.
pay is good
Aircraft Painter, Blaster, Coater (Current Employee) –  Hill AFB, UTJuly 11, 2017
the pay is much better than working production. the jobs have lots of things to learn about them and some positions offer overtime which is nice if you need to make extra money
Zenetex is a good company
Aircraft Structural Mechanic(C-130) (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAJune 13, 2017
Enjoyed working for Zenetex
Management seemed to have our back when there were problems with the customer, very safety oriented company.
They were easy to work with and HR was very responsive if a person had a question.
We enjoyed a good wage and vacation time. I cannot speak for health benefits since I did not use any of them while employed there.
I would work for them again in the future if the opportunity was presented to me.
Excellent
Contractor, F-16 Aircraft Mechanic II (Current Employee) –  Layton, UTMay 19, 2017
Work environment was good employees work together solving simply issues with aircraft maintenance Supervision was willing to work with you. I have nothing to say bad about ZENETEX.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Work by civil service guide line all good.
fun working place
Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic (Current Employee) –  hafb utMay 8, 2017
Awesome.love the communication with fellow employees and supervisors.
The work is great and all.
Sheetmetal is the place to be.
Zenetex has been good to me and my family. Im very greatful to have this opportunity to work in such an amazing atmosphere.
Professional management that stand by their employees. Awesome HR department
Sheet Metal Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Nas Whidbey, WAApril 5, 2017
I enjoyed working with this company. The only reason I left was because of relocating to another state. After working with HR before my last day I tried to do a lateral move to my new state. The commute is to far away. I would work for them again!
Pros
Easy to work with and supportive
Cons
Working at a satilite location get company information late.
Great Company
Sr. Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  California, MDMarch 27, 2017
This is my first job since retiring from the military. It has been my observation that this company really cares for its employees. The work environment is really positive and friendly.
Pros
Good salary, professional staff
Cons
None yet
Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  California, MDJanuary 19, 2017
Zenetex is an employer who really cares about their employees. It's a great place to work, very professional and respectful. Customer service is guaranteed.
Good company to working for
Aircraft Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Hill AFB, UTJanuary 2, 2017
Great company to work for! The management is very caring and keeps employees in good spirits. The benefits are a little on the expensive side but other than that this is a great company!
People
H-60 Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 23, 2016
Working off site has been an outstanding time to be able to get things done the right way. Worked at my on pace and made a lot happen to help with the program.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zenetex LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3