Zenith American Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNJuly 24, 2018
I did not feel there was room to advance & the gossip was terrible & mean. Certain ladies would say very cruel things to each other about some people that worked there.
Massive workload with minimum pay
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 30, 2018
Massive workload with minimum pay. It is not recommended anyone to work for such a company with massive workload, little pay, and no career advancement.
Unbelievable
Client Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mokena, ILJune 25, 2018
In short this location is an "every man for themselves" mentality. There is no loyalty and very little team support. The management style is, harsh, and not welcoming. would never recommend. The motto is " if you have a friend, do not recommend. They will not be friends anymore" that is rather sad. I have never worked for a company as this one.
Cons
non union healthcare e is very expensive.
Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 23, 2018
I have nothing good to say except I liked my customer service mgr, but he quit, so I quit as well. Lots of work put on very few employees, no help....
Pros
liked my manager
Cons
Did not like my managers manager
I would not work at the Texas location again.
Pension Analyst/Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2018
Sometimes a very difficult place to work due to several management individuals...verbal abuse and screaming. We received no thanks for work well done from management. Raises were very small. Stress level was high. We often worked on Saturdays. My co-workers were great.
Pros
Some free breakfasts and lunch gatherings.
Cons
Extremely stressful. Management isn't approachable.
Worse company I've ever worked for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MdJune 9, 2018
Very poorly run company! Very unstable! No chance for advancement! No motivation from upper management! Very high turnover! DON'T enter those shark infested waters! 🐟
Pros
Free parking - that's it!
Cons
Poor management. Lack of cohesiveness among staff and management. Huge turnover.
Good company to work for
Contributions Accounting Representative (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CAMay 31, 2018
I enjoy working here. Learning more and more everyday to add to my knowledge of how the benefits work and administered. Work with a good group of people.
Stay Away
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA 15222May 24, 2018
If you want a job where you can talk all day, or sleep at your desk, or online shop, or do a half-hearted job, the accounting department in Pittsburgh is the place to be. Your trainer is everyone in the department; the managers never answer questions (usually they don't know the answer). They laugh when they loose clients; only a few provide true customer service. The benefits are horrible. They don't promote from within. No help with parking or busing. Can't work from home, but the managers can. Oh, and they expect there accountants to answer the phone.
Pros
Four Day Work Week
Cons
Healthcare, Management, No matching retirement, Poor salary
Zenith always strikes to provide best administration services
Senior Developer (Former Employee) –  Mokena, IL 60448May 17, 2018
Zenith always pushes its best to please clients even to suffer its staffs. If you can't afford to work over 125% of yourself, this is not a company for you.

Bought, sold and merged is constantly here, and that makes management total chaos.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Poor managements
Zenith provides very professional administrative services for it's clients
Trust Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CAMay 14, 2018
I was with Zenith for just over a year with responsibilities to transition ATPA's largest client following the close of ATPA.
Zenith is a very professional organization with an outlook to provide great service to it's clients. I did not stay with Zenith as it would have meant a move to the accounting office in Seattle,
The management staff was good to work with; they were very accommodating in learning new requirements while also working to maintain and complete deadlines.
I did notice there was quite a bit of turnover, though they were in other departments so not sure of the reason.
Pros
Good management staff
Cons
Union office workers, so there are some restrictions on flexabilities
Okay place to work
Sr. Accounts Control Representative (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 10, 2018
People were nice. Schedule was way too rigid. I have some health issues and it was an issue for me to even attend a doctor appt. The atmosphere wasn't one where co-workers were close.
Zenith was not honest about loosing the contract
Claims Processor II (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 24, 2018
It was a total shock to be secure in a job. OnE day to walk in and find out that you'll be unemployed within less than a month was devastating. Simply because we were informed that the contract that we were employed under would be extended atleast for am additional year.
Pros
Quiet work environment, simple dress code
Cons
Poor communication from management, horrible training
The Manager is what made the office.
Payroll Auditor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSApril 23, 2018
This was a fast-paced position. It allowed me to travel the country, however; the travel was always solo and this led to loneliness, during the week. The management of this company is what sells the job.
Pros
Cons
Lost the contract.
Stay Away
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNApril 16, 2018
The work itself is fine. Taking incoming calls from union members and answering account , eligibility, HRA, claims, and like type of questions. Calls from providers for benefits and claims resolutions
Pros
The pay is good. Not a hard job.
Cons
Management not supportive. Micro managing by district supervisor. Extremely high deductible.
misery loves company
Benefit Coordinator Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 9, 2018
if you want to hear profanity and door slamming this is job for you. If your a smoker welcome you work outside smoking and do nothing while non smokers carry all the load
Good casual feeling place to work
Help Desk Technician/Senior Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 7, 2018
I loved working as a user support specialist on the help desk and resolving all kinds of Windows 7, Server, XP, laptop telecommuter, PC Desktop and networking issues both locally and remotely and users computers and desktop. I found all departments respectful and helpful in assisting me in answering questions posed to them in assisting them to resolve their issues quickly and friendly.

I loved the feeling of having help desk tickets assigned directly to me and even ask for my assistance by name. Or calling me directly at my extension. All in all working at Zenith was very good experience.
Pros
Casual clothing allowed
Cons
Too many management changes and too many managers telling you what to do.
Steady work for steady pay
MAIL CLERK (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 31, 2018
Zenith is a 3rd party insurance company so it's setup like a call center. Some days would be very quick paced and a little hectic, while other days can be laid back and quite. There is a good, steady balance when it comes to workflow and is a M-F gig.
Varied Work Culture
Client Service Executive (Former Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 22, 2018
Zenith-Amrerican Solutions has gone through a number of incarnations over the past ten years. Repeatedly bought, sold and merged, the company seems to be in a period of flux. Senior Management is a parade of new Vice Presidents.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Constantly changing vision which creates a culture of fear and uncertantiy.
Zenith Is a Great Place to work
Health and Welfare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOJanuary 14, 2018
Zenith was a great place to work and I really enjoyed my time there. Management knows what they are doing and do a wonderful job at executing it. I was sad to leave. The hardest part of the job was making sure the members were happy and had their health insurance. But this was also the best part of the job! Helping people. The culture is great, a lot of hard-working people but they were enjoying life and their jobs. A lot of positive family feelings and a very warm place to work.
fast paced with room for advancement. most days fly by because you are too busy to look at the clock.
Contribution Accounting Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOJanuary 10, 2018
Zenith American has a lot of room for advancement. The days are very fast paced and you must be able to multi task and switch gears at the drop of a hat. The one negative thing I would say is there is little to no training for any of the positions in the company and you really cant count on management either because they dont know the day to day going on's in the office or they are too busy to help if they do have the knowledge.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zenith American Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight