Zenith American Solutions Employee Reviews

Very stressful work environment
Pension Analyst for Steelworkers Pension Trust (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 13, 2019
I learned more about union pension processing. Management is horrible with no compassion or concern for their employees. Workplace culture was mostly a clique of management. No training, no compassion for employees, you were either liked and if not liked were treated unfairly. Hardest part of the job was dealing with co-workers and supervisor and management personnel. Enjoyed my job duties.
Benefits
Cons
poor management, high school clique environment, no traininig
Vacation Department Local Unions
Fund Contribution Processor (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MN 55120January 12, 2019
Very bad training, I was not supported by Mgmt and dept. Heavy CSR calls, stressful and fully trained to give correct information. Departments did not communicate well giving changes and updated. I feel I was not given a proper description of job and job aids to help assistant functions of the job.
Pros
Casual dress
Cons
Training and communications with staff and Management
Management throughout the Pittsburgh location are unethical, vulgar, and quick to throw their employees under the bus to cover their own mistakes
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 8, 2019
When hired I was promised a fun place to work with helpful staff willing to train and answer questions. In reality the training is non-existent, the managers either don't know the job themselves or are never there at all. When you do ask questions you're treated like a pest and a bother. Management is the root and cause of 99% of the drama and gossip that happens there and they will bend over backwards for the few that are in their "click" and everyone else... Good luck if you need any support or assistance. Management will hide mistakes to cover their butts but when it cannot be hidden any longer they will find someone to blame. I learned a lot about what not to do as manager but that's the only "positive" thing I will take from Zenith.
Pros
Cons
Lazy, Vulgar and unethical management in multiple departments including the higher ups
Stressfull with lots of changes
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 15, 2018
Stressfull working conditions and the training needed improvement.Upper upper management did not communicate very well and lots of manager turnover in my department
Great Opportunity
Benefits Contribution Processor (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 11, 2018
Managers were easy to work with. Learned many valuable skills. Good company with growth opportunities. Very busy and days went quickly. Would recommend.
poor management
Claim Processor III (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 2, 2018
Too much clowning around by employees right in front of supervisors and no one did anything about it, when I expressed my opinion I got laid off for n
Pros
center of bart area
Cons
no room for advancement
Each office is autonomous
Processor (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CANovember 25, 2018
There is no "Zenith" culture. Each office is run independently. There are no resources available to assist in approaching each client team uniformly. There are no manuals or procedures documented in order to maintain continuity. Every man for himself. Come in, do your work, keep your head down and go home.
Pros
Managers have flexible schedules
Cons
Pay is terrible, office culture is uninviting
Poor Management and Human Resourse
Support Clerk (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WANovember 14, 2018
Supervisors are off site so there is no one to ask for help.
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t .
Backstabbing coworkers.
Horrible HR. They take sides.
Great union representation.
Good benefits.
Benefits
Cons
Jr High atmosphere
No Loyalty to Employees
Pension Processor (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 2, 2018
Would not recommend working for this employer... very little loyalty to employees and work environment is very dysfunctional with a lazy manager who will not resolve issues. Little communication... half the employees of Zenith American in Seattle left as they were given little warning of a move of offices to Bothell.
Management for call center is the worst
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CAAugust 26, 2018
Management is the worst in the customer service call center and he micromanages watching the screen all day long and watching (some employees status) and how long you've been on a personal break or even after call work status.
Management has its favorites and not everyone gets reprimanded or corrected, e.g. When a person shows up late constantly, one or multiple people have never been written up or given a verbal. But myself or other people are being watched like a hawk, just waiting for a 1 simple mistake. Never consisten with everyone.
Pros
Bi-weekly paycheck, my colleagues are wonderful
Cons
Short 30 min lunches, micromanagement

Want to know more about Zenith American Solutions?

Ask a question
Stressful, untrained management crony.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 24, 2018
Over worked. Micro managers. Uneducated managers. Cut throat, throw under the bus environment. I still have nightmares and cry about this place.
I hated working for the managers there except one. They made her quit. The place went haywire. We worked hard for her. It wasnt the same any more. Mostly all blacks were let go or the quit! I'm devastated about the things that went on after Arizona managers took over.
Religious, sexually, race discrimination went on.
Benefits
Cons
Not worth it
Customer Service/Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 8, 2018
Enjoyed the people but the Management over Customer Service Call Center is cutthroat and not very nice at all. I became pregnant and felt left out of every aspect of the position that I was in. A great company if you are not in management and have children, I would not recommend becoming pregnant in Management with this company.
Cons
not much consideration for pregnant Managers/Supervisors
Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNJuly 24, 2018
I did not feel there was room to advance & the gossip was terrible & mean. Certain ladies would say very cruel things to each other about some people that worked there.
Unbelievable
Client Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mokena, ILJune 25, 2018
In short this location is an "every man for themselves" mentality. There is no loyalty and very little team support. The management style is, harsh, and not welcoming. would never recommend. The motto is " if you have a friend, do not recommend. They will not be friends anymore" that is rather sad. I have never worked for a company as this one.
Cons
non union healthcare e is very expensive.
Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 23, 2018
I have nothing good to say except I liked my customer service mgr, but he quit, so I quit as well. Lots of work put on very few employees, no help....
Pros
liked my manager
Cons
Did not like my managers manager
I would not work at the Texas location again.
Pension Analyst/Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2018
Sometimes a very difficult place to work due to several management individuals...verbal abuse and screaming. We received no thanks for work well done from management. Raises were very small. Stress level was high. We often worked on Saturdays. My co-workers were great.
Pros
Some free breakfasts and lunch gatherings.
Cons
Extremely stressful. Management isn't approachable.
Worse company I've ever worked for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MdJune 9, 2018
Very poorly run company! Very unstable! No chance for advancement! No motivation from upper management! Very high turnover! DON'T enter those shark infested waters! 🐟
Pros
Free parking - that's it!
Cons
Poor management. Lack of cohesiveness among staff and management. Huge turnover.
Good company to work for
Contributions Accounting Representative (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CAMay 31, 2018
I enjoy working here. Learning more and more everyday to add to my knowledge of how the benefits work and administered. Work with a good group of people.
Stay Away
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA 15222May 24, 2018
If you want a job where you can talk all day, or sleep at your desk, or online shop, or do a half-hearted job, the accounting department in Pittsburgh is the place to be. Your trainer is everyone in the department; the managers never answer questions (usually they don't know the answer). They laugh when they loose clients; only a few provide true customer service. The benefits are horrible. They don't promote from within. No help with parking or busing. Can't work from home, but the managers can. Oh, and they expect there accountants to answer the phone.
Pros
Four Day Work Week
Cons
Healthcare, Management, No matching retirement, Poor salary
Zenith always strikes to provide best administration services
Senior Developer (Former Employee) –  Mokena, IL 60448May 17, 2018
Zenith always pushes its best to please clients even to suffer its staffs. If you can't afford to work over 125% of yourself, this is not a company for you.

Bought, sold and merged is constantly here, and that makes management total chaos.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Poor managements

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zenith American Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight