Zenith American Solutions

Zenith American Solutions Employee Reviews

Old fashion company and specially IT dept
Ticket assignment & development with very old system. Business Analyst dependent.
Old fashion, two sentence specs and developer has to dig information to do his/her job
Stable place to work
Zenith American Solutions offers a stable place to work. I have enjoyed my time and have learned a great deal. Pay is fair and they offer a fair work life balance.
Manager is horrible and Dir. provides no support
I was terminated shortly before ending my 90 days probation. After meeting with the Director of Claims, I mentioned that I and other co-workers were not being paid overtime. The Dir. denied this saying I was being paid for every minute of overtime. This was a lie because I printed out my times to show extra minutes not being paid out. During the meeting, my manager was present and asked to leave as I told the Director that he harassed a woman telling her that she was taking too long on a bathroom break and that he was constantly hurrying me in my work, oftentimes telling me to be on the phone which I was. The job has zero flexibility, horrible training to prepare you for the phones and the manager is an awful leader.
Customer Dervice
It’s a decent place to work, only thing I do not care for is the internet is slow and causes systems to freeze up and drop calls. Union position but the raises are only cost of living raises.
heavy workload/ well organized
Great place to work. Big workload but plenty of PTO earned and lots of paid holidays. very diverse but not much advancement at all. Yearly reviews suck because they only keep you in the "good" status, nothing higher no matter how much extra work you do.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Don’t waste your life and effort here. Worst place to work!
Where should I start, low pay, terrible benefits, horribly managed. They have favorites who get away with everything. They reward the slackers. Punish the ones who actually do work. Management gets upset if you ever speak up about issues. Everyone basically feels like they’re just trying to survive. Everyone is on your back about everything. Always get work dumped on you so you can’t do your own work. And to get your work done, you have to jump through 50 hoops. Manager micromanages. Other departments harass accounting at a constant. They will literally hover at your desk. Transmittals starts drama all the time and is completely mismanaged. Everyone talks behind each other’s backs. The break room is never clean. Dirtiest break room I’ve ever seen. The bathrooms are always being hogged by workers who hide in there to avoid work. They don’t let you talk. People are always sick and people come in sick cause the PTO there sucks. There’s constant inappropriate behavior and harassment from IT that somehow goes unnoticed by management. Roaches keep popping up everywhere. Management threatens workers with mandatory overtime. All the systems are outdated. There are only like 4 people who actually know what they’re doing. All the others just stare at their screens and ask 50 questions. They don’t properly train people. They mess up the clients all the time. I think this office should just shut down already. Or at least clean house and remove all the executives and management. Something drastic needs done.
Great team environment
I learned so much as a temporary employee and even more as a permanent employee. The team of employees supported by continued growth in development. The Contribution Accounting team is a great place to be.
Always Overlooks Good Employees
This company started great, but has since changed so much. They only care about the bottom line, not the employees or the clients they have. Sad really.
Disorganization at its finest
Middle management needs to GO. Will not hesitate to throw you under the bus to save face. It’s all about pleasing the unions & not about pleasing their retirees.
Lack of adequate consistent training means the customers/retirees suffer & wait unreasonable amounts of time to receive their pensions unless they threaten lawsuits.
Pros
Friendly co workers. Everyone is in it together. Benefits are decent.
Cons
Salary is definitely not keeping up with the economy.
Zenith
I like my manager but I feel that because we are a small office that I feel they forget about us— I feel that some people really don’t care about this office
I worked for Zenith for 20 years and was happy there
Zenith was a nice, professional environment to work. Zenith provided me the opportunity for growth and advancement. Zenith encouraged thoughts and ideas to improve processes and procedures.
Stagnant company no room for growth and FAVORATISM
Beware of this company Today was my last day and I feel free No raises but the cost of living Pay is stagnant NO room for growth Management is a JOKE
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
everything
Very nice place to work.
Fun place to work, good coworkers, always busy, learn learn something new everyday, team work, I was able to work on my own most of the time since I covered 1st and 2nd shifts, able to work on scheduling nightly jobs on our different platforms that we have.
Pros
Good work atmosphere
Awful work environment
It is a terrible environment. The people are not friendly and management isn’t supportive. If you are not part of the in crowd your life there is that much harder. Your skills don’t matter if you are in that crowd.
Great Atmoshpere
loved working with the people and getting to know everyone. Made getting up everyday not feel like I working a "job" every day. Also helped advance my career and learn to aspects
Used to be a great company
Went from a small company with a very employee oriented culture to a large company with incompetent management that throws their employees under the bus. If you want support and training, this is not the place for you.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Nice place to work.
If you are someone who appreciates a company whose management team recognizes an individual's ability to work competently independent and allows them to do so, then you will enjoy working here as I do. If you are someone who believes a company should expect their employees to do the job they are being paid to do and you work accordingly, your time here will be a success.
Crazy place too much BROW Nose, favoritism
Manager and supervisor are worthless, favoritism, shouting at you treat you with no respect but they want respect. RUN away from this company, it will start out okay the after you settle watch out
Great environment!
Large company but small company environment because there are only about 25 employee in the Atlanta Division. As a manager you are able to lead each department as you like because you are basically running WFM, Training, HR. So you have a lot of freedom to run departments the way you see fit opposed to working in large office basically you are running all the departments,
Pros
Freedom to lead your department.
Cons
Union issue
Lots of room for improvement
Pay and benefits are mediocre at best. Stale management, many have been there over 30 years and it shows. Old processes, no formal training, slow systems, and cheap equipment. Little to no opportunity for advancement. Favoritism runs rampant. No incentive to do more than the minimum that is required. Lots of micromanaging and discipline. High turnover in many departments. You will not feel valued and will not be paid your worth. Union representation is good. Lots of people leave there to work for a well known competitor in the Seattle area because the pay is a lot higher for doing the same work. Overall wouldn't recommend.
Pros
Some departments offer flex time and telecommuting if you're one of the favorites
Cons
Pay, management, lack of advancement
Customer service representative
I have been working here for about a year and the people are great I love my manager. She is always accessible and willing to help. I come from a dental background and I was worried I wouldn't catch on. But the training they provided really helped me but you do have to learn as you go as well.
Pros
Pay hours and job growth
Cons
Short lunch no overtime
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zenith American Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
InHerSight Score
1.9Personal Development
3.7Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight