ZeroChaos Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
working for compqny
Data Entry Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 19, 2018
the most enjoyable time is working with my co workers we worked together to help one another the boss comes in and gives you your assignment sometime you had a certain amount of time to finish it and sometimes we were given multiple tasks to do that had to be all completed at a certain time i learned how to focus on being a good worker when given a specific assignment i work well with others and always willing to help where needed
Terrible management and organization
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 17, 2018
Management was difficult to work with as there was little communication flowing from the executives down to the analyst. Analyst were blamed for everything that went wrong even if they had no direct involvement or, in my case, acted on the instruction of my manager. Terrible place to work.
Pros
paid parking
Cons
hostile work environment. Too much stress.
Typical day
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  Auburn, CAJanuary 2, 2018
Log in from home computer. Start rating some times thousands of advertisements per day. If you need to take a break, you must log off. Then continue for work.
Pros
Payment, flex-day schedule, self work from home.
Cons
Extremely boring and repetitive tasks. No physical activity while working
Fun place to work
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 20, 2017
Family oriented atmosphere. Excellent training. management and coo workers very helpful. Hour lunch break, good pay, opportunity to volunteer. Would highly recommend.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Temp job
Contract work
April 18, 2014, Temporary Sales Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  worked from homeDecember 12, 2017
My employment with ZeroChaos was for contracting work back to AT&T for a special short term project. AT&T needed experienced people to work on this cellular project for which they were not able to hire full time permanent employees.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
short term
fun and proactive not micromamaged
Sales (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 8, 2017
Outbound sales and training new agents to develop their skills in the customer service arena, selling cox products at retail stores, interacting with people all day and having fun!
Good solid company
Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 28, 2017
This company is constantly showing growth. Great company to work for. Its ever evolving to get itself at the forefront of Technology and industry excellence.
Pros
Comparatively relaxed family environment. Enterprise business with small business culture and feel.
Cons
Growing pains from doubling its size more than twice within a relatively short period of time.
Great company, family-friendly
An IBM dedicated partner (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 6, 2017
Spent 9 years as an employee but was laid off due to the loss of the IBM account. Great management, great people. Highly recommend working there if you can,
Nice job but program ended early
Search Engine Evaluator (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 31, 2017
I was enjoying working for ZeroChaos, but then without any notice I received an email saying they would be ending their contract with google. It was sad but I enjoyed my time working for them.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not enough hours, contract cut short
contract job good part time gig
Google Ad quality rater (Former Employee) –  telecommuteOctober 27, 2017
Good gig for extra money if you stay at home.. You can get dropped for any time without any good explanation. Could be you didn't complete enough tasks or work enough hours one week or perhaps they don't think you are completing the tasks appropriately. You have to wait for at least a couple of months to reapply if you are dropped from a project.
Pros
decent pay flexible work hours
Cons
no stability or person to contact for questions
Would've loved to work the entire contract
Ads Quality Rater (At-Home) - Contract (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 25, 2017
Was ok analyzing web results and pages. Logged in, looked at searches and deducted whether or not the results matches the inquiry. It was a super easy job for a few hours a day. A little boring, but hey, it's a work at home job.

The pay was great, weekly and deposited right into my account. If I had any issues with payments, reaching a rep was easy. I worked whenever I felt like it so long as I had the minimum amount of hours by the end of the week.

Contract ended almost 6 months before it was scheduled, so I was out of a job way before I was expecting it. Bummer, but what can you do. Job was great and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Pros
Work at home, simple, weekly check
Cons
Contract
Every man for themselves
Invoicing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 18, 2017
Zerochaos is a very successful company. There are an array of positions available. The turn over rate is high in some departments. If you like to be to yourself and not communicate with your co-workers then this is a good place to work as this is not a team-oriented company. I noticed that it is every man for themselves in which makes the overall morale rather uncomfortable.
Pros
Unlimited PTO
Cons
Unfriendly enviornment
Work from home what more can you ask
Ad Evaluator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 14, 2017
This was a great position I could work when every I wanted. There are no scheduled hours but you have to work at least 10 hours a week. I was able to raise my daughter and work at the same time. Communication is easy and there were rarely any issues with anything.
Pros
Flexible working hours, work from home, good pay for the work
Cons
layoff no warning, can't work more than 29 hours
Perfect for entry level start
Implementation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 9, 2017
ZeroChaos is the perfect company to start your career with. They provide several opportunities for growth and development. However, they are generally 20% below the average salary for all positions, especially in Florida. You only get a raise if you apply for a promotion and even then you will only receive a 2% increase.
Pros
great people
Cons
No merit increase or bonus structure
Great flexible work from home job
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 29, 2017
I really enjoyed working as an Ads Quality Rater for ZeroChaos. The work was engaging and had a lot of variety. You were also able to set your own schedule, which was a big plus.
great place to work and would encourage other people to work there
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 24, 2017
Great place to work and the team and management were great. The position had flexibility and if time off was taken, you could make up the time later in the day.
Pros
lunch was at flexible time and saturday was optional
Cons
temporary and got laid off due to cut backs.
Zerochaos
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 21, 2017
I learned a lot at Zerochaos but there is a new culture. Not the same environment. There is severe inconsistency that trickles down from senior level directive.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Inconsistency
ZeroCahos
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 21, 2017
I learned so many things working this job. Being on the internet all day will load you daily with information that one may not know of. There were learning opportunities with the content that was handled daily.
Installation
Field Supervisor Installing Nortel Networks (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 17, 2017
Morning safety meeting complete inventory assign work detail installing equipment and running power terminating in equipment and at the Power Distribution Frame
Great second job for people in need of flexibility or extra money.
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 16, 2017
Great flexible company for people in need of a second job, flexible hours, or work from home. Unfortunately the position is extremely precarious and the company gives no advance notice when planning on terminating a project.
Pros
Flexible hours, work-from-home, weekly pay.
Cons
No advance notice when let go.