ZeroChaos

ZeroChaos Employee Reviews

You only get paid for the actual amount of time you are reviewing. You are expected to pause when you use the restroom or answer the door. It is harden than an office environment. You don't meet with any other employees and you have no one to ask any questions. Ki
Pros
Work from home
Remote work from home. All onboarding was online, but there appeared to be a lot of foot-dragging from the person doing my background check, and then some more from the HR representative how was supposed to checking my references. Paid training was given at start and I felt well prepared for work that I very much enjoyed. However, as time went on, I began recieving additional types of tasks as expected, but these tasks did not come with additional training and the various sets of instructions were not clear, at best, the instructions were entirely to vague for me to be certain that I was doing what was expected and at worse there parts of instructions that were contradicting other parts of instruction set. Having remote employees scattered across the globe, there was no one place to call in order to get clarification on any such issues and seeking online support wasn't productive because we were all sending emails to gum up the works. This is also about the time that we started having drastic changes in the amount of work avaible each week. Then the end of my annual contract was approaching and the contract I had stated that they would give notice ahead of time so that those who would not be having their contracts renewed had the opportunity to get employement elsewhere. About three weeks after I should have notified, I was told that my contract had been extended. Wasn't much work available, but I, along with everybody else assumed this was yet another temporary glitch. One Monday morning I logged in and received notice that everyone in my group were laid off, effective - more...
The schedule was flexible however the work was project based and inconsistent. Work was not always available. Monotonous tasks with confusing instructions.
The bulk of my career advancement happened organically with ZeroChaos. I was fortunate enough to have some awesome leaders throughout my tenure. Opportunities for advancement were everywhere and they were really great about promoting from within.
It was an interesting job, it was satisfying to know that I helped get rid of some deceitful garbage sites, and to make the internet a better place. No human contact except for the deliberation chats. I liked working there, but it was just a one year contract.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
It was a good place to work. Hi hr turnover is my sense of it. Could upvalue with focus on hr retention. --------_------------------------------------
ZeroChaos is a great company to work for. They may take a long time in contacting you. They provide plenty of materials to assist you with the project(s) you are working on. I would encourage you to work on as many projects they have available even they are for a day or an hour or more of work. This will help to keep you in the loop for longer projects that may last for a month to a year. Because you are working as a contractor there are no benefits. This company is great to work for if you are in-between jobs, a student, state at home parent, retiree or just want to supplement your income.
I loved working here. The pay is good but the workload is sometimes slow. And they just end your project without notice. I would work here again if given the opportunity.
This company sometime have plenty of hours to work and its days that you wont get any hours. The staff is friendly especially the person that calls early in the morning to let you know if its a day you can work or not.
There was almost no training except for written documents. There was no human contact with the company at all after starting work and no help if I had questions about anything. I liked this to an extent, but occasionally needed help that I did not receive.
There was a lot of time wasted recovering lost data and less time performing the required tasks that would make a difference to the organization we were helping.
I felt your only moved to new role of you had friends in upper management . No raises , they had bonus structure that they took away , so no way to make extra money . Pay was not competitive with industry and management was a joke!
Pros
Decent benefits, great location, nice co- workers, team environment
Cons
Not great management, low pay, micromanaged
I only work for them a short period of time. Don't know too much about them. I never had a problem during my assignment or receiving my pay. Can't give them a thumbs up or down.
Pros
Don't have any.
Cons
Don't have any
• Responsible for three markets consisting of 268 cellular sites in Sacramento, California and 170 cellular sites in Reno and Lake Tahoe, Nevada for AT&T • Work with upper management to ensure adequate coverage of sites per technician based on geographical layout and total sites per technician • Manage new build in concurrence with the site acquisitions team • Act as a single point of contact for this process between site acquisition and field personnel • Review product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements and related specifications • Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems • Manage overtime to meet with Nortel Networks recommended guidelines based on work load
Pros
Free tv cable
Cons
long breaks
Working for Florida Blue was exciting and I learned a lot, I was in two different departments, I started in the Cobra department which I opted to leave for a better position in the company as that department was being eliminated - I interviewed for another role and was accepted into a 13 week training class - after which I would have been on the floor to work my new job, however at that time I had interviewed for and received a new job so I left the company.
Pros
nice environment
Cons
contract work
There aren't an array of internal positions available. The turn over rate is high in some departments. If you like to be to yourself and not communicate with your co-workers then this is a good place to work as this is not a team-oriented company. It is very much so every man and woman for themselves in which makes the overall morale rather uncomfortable. At times know one seems to have a firm grasp on the company's processes, responsibilities, or job functions depending on the department. Internal teams fight against each other to determine who is responsible instead of working collaboratively to make the company successful.
Pros
independent wok, remote/work from home positions available
Cons
know opportunity for advancement, raises or incentives to work
This job was interesting because employees could set their own hours. It was possible to work in the middle of the day or night, for as long or short as the employee wants--as long as it's between 10-30 hours p/week.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Not enough consistent work
This was a very unprofessional and uncomfortable environment. Management tends to blame employees for everything. However, they never provided clear communication or direction as to what they wanted done. The upper level management had bully-like tendencies. Most management are just not qualified for their jobs. They dumped all the work on you and watch you struggle. I believe employees were hired just to be used as a scapegoat and then fired. This was a very bad place to work. Spent too much time at this company. I completely regret it.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Unprofessional environment
Great place to work. Improving culture and has good pay that is comparable to the industry. Nice people, good leadership and strong communication and transparency. Improving culture and good pay that is comparable to the industry. Strong Management and focused on internal promotions.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Limited PTO
Just a contract role. I enjoyed it but the project ended after only a month. Would have liked to continue, the pay was good for the work I was doing. If the role opened up again I'd do it.
I loved working for Zerochaos. They staff was very informative and would go about and beyond to assist you. I would recommend them to my friends and family.
  1. Employee Reviews