ZeroChaos

ZeroChaos Employee Reviews

Flexibility of hours
ZeroChaos is a great company to work for. They may take a long time in contacting you. They provide plenty of materials to assist you with the project(s) you are working on. I would encourage you to work on as many projects they have available even they are for a day or an hour or more of work. This will help to keep you in the loop for longer projects that may last for a month to a year.
Because you are working as a contractor there are no benefits.

This company is great to work for if you are in-between jobs, a student, state at home parent, retiree or just want to supplement your income.
Easy Work
I loved working here. The pay is good but the workload is sometimes slow. And they just end your project without notice. I would work here again if given the opportunity.
Workplace
This company sometime have plenty of hours to work and its days that you wont get any hours. The staff is friendly especially the person that calls early in the morning to let you know if its a day you can work or not.
You are on your own.
There was almost no training except for written documents.
There was no human contact with the company at all after starting work and no help if I had questions about anything.

I liked this to an extent, but occasionally needed help that I did not receive.
Terrible Place to Work
There was a lot of time wasted recovering lost data and less time performing the required tasks that would make a difference to the organization we were helping.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Great second job
I had two assignments with Zero-one was when they were called Workforce Logic. The second assignment ended upbutly
BUT not because of them. I had a

very sick child and was unable to turn in minimum. But they worked with me for

Awhile!
Pros
Support from my case manager
Cons
Could not do the work on a public wifi
It’s all about who you know
I felt your only moved to new role of you had friends in upper management . No raises , they had bonus structure that they took away , so no way to make extra money . Pay was not competitive with industry and management was a joke!
Pros
Decent benefits, great location, nice co- workers, team environment
Cons
Not great management, low pay, micromanaged
Fair company
I only work for them a short period of time. Don't know too much about them. I never had a problem during my assignment or receiving my pay. Can't give them a thumbs up or down.
Pros
Don't have any.
Cons
Don't have any
Productive and fun place to work at.
• Responsible for three markets consisting of 268 cellular sites in Sacramento, California and 170 cellular sites in Reno and Lake Tahoe, Nevada for AT&T
• Work with upper management to ensure adequate coverage of sites per technician based on geographical layout and total sites per technician

• Manage new build in concurrence with the site acquisitions team

• Act as a single point of contact for this process between site acquisition and field personnel

• Review product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements and related specifications

• Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems

• Manage overtime to meet with Nortel Networks recommended guidelines based on work load
Pros
Free tv cable
Cons
long breaks
Zero Chaos Review
Working for Florida Blue was exciting and I learned a lot, I was in two different departments, I started in the Cobra department which I opted to leave for a better position in the company as that department was being eliminated - I interviewed for another role and was accepted into a 13 week training class - after which I would have been on the floor to work my new job, however at that time I had interviewed for and received a new job so I left the company.
Pros
nice environment
Cons
contract work
You are replaceable
There aren't an array of internal positions available. The turn over rate is high in some departments. If you like to be to yourself and not communicate with your co-workers then this is a good place to work as this is not a team-oriented company. It is very much so every man and woman for themselves in which makes the overall morale rather uncomfortable. At times know one seems to have a firm grasp on the company's processes, responsibilities, or job functions depending on the department. Internal teams fight against each other to determine who is responsible instead of working collaboratively to make the company successful.
Pros
independent wok, remote/work from home positions available
Cons
know opportunity for advancement, raises or incentives to work
Work from home and intellectually stimulating
This job was interesting because employees could set their own hours. It was possible to work in the middle of the day or night, for as long or short as the employee wants--as long as it's between 10-30 hours p/week.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Not enough consistent work
100% Chaos - All the Time
This was a very unprofessional and uncomfortable environment. Management tends to blame employees for everything. However, they never provided clear communication or direction as to what they wanted done.

The upper level management had bully-like tendencies. Most management are just not qualified for their jobs. They dumped all the work on you and watch you struggle. I believe employees were hired just to be used as a scapegoat and then fired.

This was a very bad place to work. Spent too much time at this company. I completely regret it.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Unprofessional environment
Productive work environment and culture
Great place to work. Improving culture and has good pay that is comparable to the industry. Nice people, good leadership and strong communication and transparency. Improving culture and good pay that is comparable to the industry. Strong Management and focused on internal promotions.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Limited PTO
It was just a temporary job
Just a contract role. I enjoyed it but the project ended after only a month. Would have liked to continue, the pay was good for the work I was doing. If the role opened up again I'd do it.
Great Company
I loved working for Zerochaos. They staff was very informative and would go about and beyond to assist you. I would recommend them to my friends and family.
Quick paced, Cut throat
Contract-to-hire. I wasn't at this job for long. All it took was two days of coming an hour under time for them to let me go. Company heads were practically impossible to get a hold of.
Laid back environment
The job I was doing required to work from home and you only get to work part time (maximum 29 hours a week). It was good amount of work and good amount of pay.
good work from home job
The job was very straight forward and easy to do and all the instructions where easy to follow. The job I did was done from home and at my own time. Sometimes there was no work and some weeks I would make more money than others. The company always paid on time.
Well balanced work schedule. The hardest part of the job is when volumes pick up and there is more work than time to complete. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with people from all over the world. Zerochaos is an agency that places people in jobs so the workplace culture is driven by where you are assigned. Currently I enjoy the workplace culture.
Cons
No Vacation Pay, No Holiday Pay, No 401K
My time at Zerochaos was as a contractor working at Braskem America. It was a temporary position.
Braskem America was a new entity to the United States. They are a Brazilian Company. The attitude toward the role of procurement was not one appreciated by their management team. This may have been due to the fact that there existed a different function in Brazil toward this role. The procurement function at this Company was one with very little chance of advancement. However there were individuals who appreciated your role and sought your advice. When I left it was on good terms with an invite to return.
Pros
set up some good contracts, met some very efficient individuals with whom you could work.
Cons
No advancement, salary was the same for the 2 years I spent there, role of Contracts is one of a necessary evil.