ZeroChaos Employee Reviews

Great Company
Customer Service Associate II (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 6, 2018
I loved working for Zerochaos. They staff was very informative and would go about and beyond to assist you. I would recommend them to my friends and family.
Quick paced, Cut throat
Advertisement Evaluator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 3, 2018
Contract-to-hire. I wasn't at this job for long. All it took was two days of coming an hour under time for them to let me go. Company heads were practically impossible to get a hold of.
good work from home job
Advertisement Evaluator (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeOctober 28, 2018
The job was very straight forward and easy to do and all the instructions where easy to follow. The job I did was done from home and at my own time. Sometimes there was no work and some weeks I would make more money than others. The company always paid on time.
Traffic Analyst (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAOctober 25, 2018
Well balanced work schedule. The hardest part of the job is when volumes pick up and there is more work than time to complete. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with people from all over the world. Zerochaos is an agency that places people in jobs so the workplace culture is driven by where you are assigned. Currently I enjoy the workplace culture.
Cons
No Vacation Pay, No Holiday Pay, No 401K
My time at Zerochaos was as a contractor working at Braskem America. It was a temporary position.
Capital Contract Strategic Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marcus Hook, PAOctober 24, 2018
Braskem America was a new entity to the United States. They are a Brazilian Company. The attitude toward the role of procurement was not one appreciated by their management team. This may have been due to the fact that there existed a different function in Brazil toward this role. The procurement function at this Company was one with very little chance of advancement. However there were individuals who appreciated your role and sought your advice. When I left it was on good terms with an invite to return.
Pros
set up some good contracts, met some very efficient individuals with whom you could work.
Cons
No advancement, salary was the same for the 2 years I spent there, role of Contracts is one of a necessary evil.
Toxic Environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 1, 2018
No one seems to have a firm grasp on the company's processes, responsibilities, or job functions. Internal teams fight against each other to determine who is responsible instead of working collaboratively to make the company successful.
Management Issue
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Erlanger, KYSeptember 21, 2018
The Senior VP is not a leader rather a only cares about being right. She only got involved when something went wrong and made sure every one took the blame but her.
Pros
loved my client managers
Cons
Leadership needs to be changed.
Awful company
Packer (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCSeptember 16, 2018
They are a temp service that I worked through before I got hired full time. The pay depends on the employer. No paid time off, no paid holidays, and pay checks were regularly late.
Pros
Cons
No benefits at all
Probably One of the Best Places I Worked
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 5, 2018
Even with its fast paced culture it was just an amazing experience to be with the company where there was investment in development along with the culture mix which made it great to go to work every day.
Fun Job with potential but not much room for in house growth
None (Former Employee) –  FLAugust 22, 2018
This job is a perfect entry level job for an out of college kid. It's afforded me with much knowledge. Wish there were more opportunities to move up. There is a toxic managerial environment. Too many chiefs, not too many Indians.
Pros
Amazing pay, benefits, and beautiful office location
Worked Remotely
Senior IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 26, 2018
I worked remotely at a customer's location and did not have much interaction with ZeroChaos. They were one of only 4 companies that could be used to be hired for the position I was interested in at IBM. The reason that I selected them is that they were willing to work for what was best for me and not just IBM.
Pros
Able to work remotely
Cons
Not much interaction with them as a contractor.
Over worked and under paid
Employment Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 26, 2018
Over worked and under paid, too many people to answer too, don't like to pay OT, but have too much work to keep up and cause undo stress. Management always in meetings and this indicates alot of unstable business changes for clients.
Pros
Alot of work
Cons
Over worked and under paid
working for compqny
Data Entry Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 19, 2018
the most enjoyable time is working with my co workers we worked together to help one another the boss comes in and gives you your assignment sometime you had a certain amount of time to finish it and sometimes we were given multiple tasks to do that had to be all completed at a certain time i learned how to focus on being a good worker when given a specific assignment i work well with others and always willing to help where needed
Interesting work
Online Advertising and Website Rater (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 8, 2018
I liked reviewing websites and giving feedback. The work hours were flexible and though it was not well paid, I had wished to continue the assignments. The worst part of the job was seeing the contact end.
Terrible management and organization
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 17, 2018
Management was difficult to work with as there was little communication flowing from the executives down to the analyst. Analyst were blamed for everything that went wrong even if they had no direct involvement or, in my case, acted on the instruction of my manager. Terrible place to work.
Pros
paid parking
Cons
hostile work environment. Too much stress.
Fair salary but poor communication.
Bilingual Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  TelecommuterApril 14, 2018
Work from home with a great schedule flexibility but the communications from the employer were very scarce. All of us Ad Quality Rater were fired with less than 24 hours of notice.
Pros
Salary, flexibility, from home
Cons
Lack of communication
Typical day
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  Auburn, CAJanuary 2, 2018
Log in from home computer. Start rating some times thousands of advertisements per day. If you need to take a break, you must log off. Then continue for work.
Pros
Payment, flex-day schedule, self work from home.
Cons
Extremely boring and repetitive tasks. No physical activity while working
Fun place to work
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 20, 2017
Family oriented atmosphere. Excellent training. management and coo workers very helpful. Hour lunch break, good pay, opportunity to volunteer. Would highly recommend.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Temp job
Contract work
April 18, 2014, Temporary Sales Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  worked from homeDecember 12, 2017
My employment with ZeroChaos was for contracting work back to AT&T for a special short term project. AT&T needed experienced people to work on this cellular project for which they were not able to hire full time permanent employees.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
short term
fun and proactive not micromamaged
Sales (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 8, 2017
Outbound sales and training new agents to develop their skills in the customer service arena, selling cox products at retail stores, interacting with people all day and having fun!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZeroChaos. Our community is ready to answer.