ZeroChaos

ZeroChaos Employee Reviews in Remote

You are on your own.
There was almost no training except for written documents.
There was no human contact with the company at all after starting work and no help if I had questions about anything.

I liked this to an extent, but occasionally needed help that I did not receive.
Great work at home job, good for side gig
It was an interesting job, it was satisfying to know that I helped get rid of some deceitful garbage sites, and to make the internet a better place. No human contact except for the deliberation chats.
I liked working there, but it was just a one year contract.
Easy Work
I loved working here. The pay is good but the workload is sometimes slow. And they just end your project without notice. I would work here again if given the opportunity.
Work from home and intellectually stimulating
This job was interesting because employees could set their own hours. It was possible to work in the middle of the day or night, for as long or short as the employee wants--as long as it's between 10-30 hours p/week.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Not enough consistent work
good work from home job
The job was very straight forward and easy to do and all the instructions where easy to follow. The job I did was done from home and at my own time. Sometimes there was no work and some weeks I would make more money than others. The company always paid on time.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Contract work
My employment with ZeroChaos was for contracting work back to AT&T for a special short term project. AT&T needed experienced people to work on this cellular project for which they were not able to hire full time permanent employees.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
short term
Nice job but program ended early
I was enjoying working for ZeroChaos, but then without any notice I received an email saying they would be ending their contract with google. It was sad but I enjoyed my time working for them.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not enough hours, contract cut short
ZeroCahos
I learned so many things working this job. Being on the internet all day will load you daily with information that one may not know of. There were learning opportunities with the content that was handled daily.
Remote Job with high flexibility
Loved working for Zero Chaos as it gave me loads of flexibility. Payments were always on time and they were continuously improving their web applications. Management and Communication with administration has been a little bit from time to time but overall I was very pleased with the organization.
Great Place to Work
Was a great job, however my contract only ended up last a few weeks. Very easy work, though the training seemed unclear at times. It was fun while it lasted.
Pros
Easy job, remote
Cons
Short contract.
Perfect for supplementary income
I have been working for ZeroChaos for 1 year now. This is my second job, which I maintain in addition to my full time employment. This job is excellent for people who are looking for flexibility and work-from-home environment. ZeroChaos is a reputable company. I have been paid religiously every week. If you are self-managed and dedicated person, rater's job is right for you.
Pros
No boss, no hustle, consistency, flexibility, fair pay
Great while it lasted.
It's a great job to have for a short amount of time. So I would advise you to keep your first job or have a back up plan because you never know if the day you log in for work, if it's your last day to work.
Pros
Freedom of working at home & the pay is good for the type of work performed.
Cons
No notice as to why you are laid off, no advancement or job security.
Work from home, part time, flexible hours
Work whenever you want, very little contact with management. The work is all done online. Time is allotted to learn the task types while working. Payment has always been prompt and accurate.
Pros
Work from home, set your own hours, self management
Cons
Part time only, little opportunity for advancement
Great company to work for
I have worked for the company for some time now and they have been fantastic. Unable to divulge much information as a lot of work is confidential but they are legitimate and true to their word. I have never had any issues with them.
Good pay, easy job.
I worked for zerochaos on assignment at Google for about 4 months before I had to resign because I couldn't work the 10 hour minimum. Having a full time job, 10 hours was challenging from the start and I really only took the job because I had read on here that there were always task shortages. There weren't for me, not once. My language was German. Work is easy but repetitive and can be boring. Pay is good and always on time. If I could have worked less than 10 hours, I would still be doing it.
Great Company
ZC pays well and the work is not difficult. It can become tedious, but it is well worth the pay they provide. They give you plenty of room to move your hours around, and work when you can.
The downfall is that the job was temporary and after the term ends, your are required to wait some time before reapplying. I greatly enjoy Zero Chaos and the organization they have towards their workers, but there should be more long term, remote, positions created.
Pros
Good Pay, Flexible Schedule
Cons
Temporary, have to wait to get rehired
great place to work
I loved working for Zerochaos. I am actually applying to see if I can get another project from them. I really enjoyed all the support and training they provided.
Great Part Time Income
I worked as an Ad Rater (German) for Zero Chaos for two months and unfortunately had to quit as it was too much for me working full time plus the 10 hours minimum at Zerochaos. The onboarding process is legit and the company pays on time. I liked the fact that I could read the training material and do the training tasks by myself and never had to contact anyone about anything. I did my tasks (I never ran out of tasks), submitted my time sheet accordingly and got paid on time.
Considering this job can be done from the comfort of your home or anywhere in the States as long as you have Wifi and it pays $15 an hour is great! I wish I could have continued. I would recommend it for anyone who needs some extra income.

While doing the tasks you won't be able to do anything else, it needs full concentration and attention but can also be fun.
Pros
pays on time, very flexible, very independant
Cons
can get repetitive if you do more than 2 hours a day
Waste of time
I spent more time trying to get the job than I actually worked. Only worked three days and was let go. Waste of time. I wouldn't recommend applying for this job.
Pros
Pay was satisfactory
Cons
No stability
Flexible schedule
Decent pay for working from home.
They pay every week.

Hours are very flexible.

You can make your on schedule.

No office drama.

Very helpful and friendly HR.
Not worth the time.. Move along
I was very excited to get hired in here. Little training .. not much work no feedback let go 3 weeks after starting. Project ended. They stress you cannot got over 29 hours. Heck you're lucky to get 8
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Training, lack of work, 3 weeks of work