ZeroChaos

ZeroChaos Employee Reviews

United States184 reviews
Flexibility of hours
ZeroChaos is a great company to work for. They may take a long time in contacting you. They provide plenty of materials to assist you with the project(s) you are working on. I would encourage you to work on as many projects they have available even they are for a day or an hour or more of work. This will help to keep you in the loop for longer projects that may last for a month to a year.
Because you are working as a contractor there are no benefits.

This company is great to work for if you are in-between jobs, a student, state at home parent, retiree or just want to supplement your income.
Remote work
Part time work, could manage my hours, day or night or weekend. Paid every week. Could manage my work pace. Many times however there were no tasks available and that meant no work, no pay
Pros
Work remote, self pace
Cons
Often there were no tasks available
Contract-to-hire for another position
I did not spend much time here - I was hired as a contract-to-hire for an existing position.

My manager was sometimes difficult to get in contact with, though they were timely when checking for any required paperwork.

There wasn't much culture for the contracting agency itself - mostly a focus on getting hired full-time.

I did not like the lack of paid vacation time, 401K, or other benefits.
Pros
Contract flexibility
Cons
Weak benefits
Professional no hassle company to work for.
I worked through this company for about two years...The benefits were great. Always got my checks deposited on time. Never had any issues with this company the whole time I worked for them.
Good PT work
I enjoyed my work with Zerochaos as an ad quality rater. This position is temporary and PT but for a convenient at home position, it is well worth it. I would love to continue working with them on a permanent basis. I had medical issues at one point and this company still recognized the good quality of work I had to offer.
Pros
Conveniently choose your own schedule, Weekly pay always on time, Communication with office staff, Variety of assignments, Easy to follow task instruction
Cons
Temoporary assignment
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Great Place to Work
Was a great job, however my contract only ended up last a few weeks. Very easy work, though the training seemed unclear at times. It was fun while it lasted.
Pros
Easy job, remote
Cons
Short contract.
Freedom
Not a lot of feedback on your performance after the training period. One must assume they are doing the tasks correctly. The pay is a straight hourly amount which may be a bit high in some markets and certainly a bit low in others especially as this requires an undergraduate degree. You cannot reapply after your commitment and extension is over.
Pros
Work from wherever and whenever you want unless there is available work
Cons
Task shortages
Great with flexibility
I enjoyed working for this company. Benefits such as 401k and medical were offered in my experience. You're allowed to work up to 29 hours a week and the tasks are simple enough to learn and complete seeing as you pretty much train yourself. There isn't any feedback on your performance but if you are comfortable with working unsupervised, this is probably a job for you.

Pay is weekly and never had an issue regarding it.

Work may or may not be available; it's not guaranteed. You have to check back regularly.

Human resources does a good job with communications. They respond to emails in a pretty timely manner. overall good experience
Pros
work at your own pace, very flexible hours with great work life balance, no supervisors hovering, weekly direct deposit, great starting pay
Cons
no real warning of your assignment coming to an end
Perfect for supplementary income
I have been working for ZeroChaos for 1 year now. This is my second job, which I maintain in addition to my full time employment. This job is excellent for people who are looking for flexibility and work-from-home environment. ZeroChaos is a reputable company. I have been paid religiously every week. If you are self-managed and dedicated person, rater's job is right for you.
Pros
No boss, no hustle, consistency, flexibility, fair pay
Great while it lasted.
It's a great job to have for a short amount of time. So I would advise you to keep your first job or have a back up plan because you never know if the day you log in for work, if it's your last day to work.
Pros
Freedom of working at home & the pay is good for the type of work performed.
Cons
No notice as to why you are laid off, no advancement or job security.
A company good at hiring talented people to do nothing.
ZeroChaos is really good at hiring talented people, selling them a bill of goods about their roles, and then not allowing them to do their jobs. It's ridiculous and stifling. Truly one of the most painful places to work I've ever experienced.
Great Work/Life Balance
The work for Zerochaos is performed online from home, so you can work when it best suits your needs and your schedule. The mazimum number of hours is only 29, so it really is not a full-time job, but is a great secondary job or would be ideal for a student.
Pros
Training, flexibility, work/life balance
Cons
Not a lot of advancement opportunity
Work from home, part time, flexible hours
Work whenever you want, very little contact with management. The work is all done online. Time is allotted to learn the task types while working. Payment has always been prompt and accurate.
Pros
Work from home, set your own hours, self management
Cons
Part time only, little opportunity for advancement
Maximum flexibilty
It is a telecommuting position, so I really have no idea how well stocked their break room may be, Legitimate, in the universe of companies who promise big money only to get you to sell junk bonds, this is a trustworthy, respected contracting organization with extremely high-profile clients who would expect nothing short of superior quality service.
That said, they are highly motivated to offer their clients excellent value, and this can result in the worker sometimes receiving less credit (hours) than earned. It is frustrating when it happens, but it is not a rampant issue and they are otherwise very fair and reliable in processing payroll.

I think they are terrific and highly recommend ZeroChaos.
Pros
flexibility, variety of tasks
Cons
frequent lack of tasks to be completed
Fun work place
A typical day at work unless someone tries to cheat on Drug testing & have to wait shy bladder. I've learned a lot of training and job skills. The hardest part of the job is staying in the office for an extra 3 hours after work for shy bladder.
Pros
Free lunch & dinner
Cons
Gossiping
It was a small family oriented office with great positive energy.
Its was awesome. My manager and trainer Shamara Callender gave me all of the resources I needed to do my job. I came to work on time, did my job and learned something new everyday while developing a great re pour with my colleagues.
Pros
Free lunches
Contract Position: High stress, demand driven telco service environment
Provided direct technical support to Fortune 50 and 100 Enterprise organizations and to Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs) located throughout the United States, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia.

Stressful and challenging environment with the speed of service restoration and service affecting problem resolution the primary management concern.
Great company to work for
I have worked for the company for some time now and they have been fantastic. Unable to divulge much information as a lot of work is confidential but they are legitimate and true to their word. I have never had any issues with them.
Work at home anytime
Great job and good payThe only problem is the shortness of work tasks in some weeks.No It is a part time and temporary online job. No expenses for transportation and food since it is a homebased job.
Great agency, they really care about their workers.
During my contract with Zerochaos Temp Agency was a great experience. They cared about their employees and made themselves available at all times. I had a situation regarding my paycheck and they were right on top of the matter.
No room for growth
I worked on the computer all day for 1 year and they told me they no longer needed my services. It ended so abruptly with no explanation. Couldn't talk to anyone over the phone.