Ziebart Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Worst people I ever worked for...
Foreman/Supervisor, also Rhino Tech (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 9, 2018
If you consider being ripped off by your employer a plus, just find another job. There is no regard for employee safety, being forced to travel without getting paid or reimbursed for tolls and mileage, equipment failure, being forced to stay late to finish work not done by others, too many breakdowns to list. Just the worst place I ever worked.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
stress
AUTOMOTIVE CAR DETAILER (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 5, 2018
very stressful and a hostile work environment
dont recommend to amyone , the hardest part about the job is being there and dealing with the hostility and rudeness of management
Enjoyed the customers
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 13, 2018
Ziebart has provided the opportunity for me to meet with countless individuals and provide them with outstanding customer service on an on-going basis.
Fun, energetic company that operates like a small business.
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INMay 30, 2018
This company definitely treats their employees like family. They have a great pay structure and you can really excel there with the support provided from the individual retail managers all the way up to the franchise owner.
Do not recommend
Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 9, 2018
Upper management is reckless with authority and does not genuinely care for the employees and is malicious and cares for no one except themselves. I do not recommend working at the Fort Wayne location.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 12, 2018
Fast paced, good pay. Work lots of hours but to be honest the time goes so fast you have no idea that you have been at work for a day! Close out the store and head for the house
Productive yes,but management needs work
Detail Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 2, 2018
Working at ziebart was fun at times but most times very intense because of management always riding your back. They work their employees very hard with very little appreciation shown.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad managment
Awesome job for retail gearheads
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ziebart indplsJanuary 3, 2018
Know that you are expected to sell and cross sell, product information is a must. Great owner to work for! Must have great customer service. Company is fun and the bonuses are very gemerous if sales are there
Pros
Always around cool vehicles
Cons
Fast paced
decent place to work
Car Detailer (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INDecember 18, 2017
Ziebart isn't a terrible place to work. The hours aren't bad and the employees are decent people. I didn't like the work enviorment or how management worked things out.
You get paid for the efforts you put in.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INDecember 10, 2017
If you are a technician, you get paid for the effort that you put in. The harder and faster you work, the more you get paid, you just have to maintain the quality expectations.
Do not do it
Recepionist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYNovember 30, 2017
Do not work here. They had good managers not anymore they are horrible people to work for they try to burn u out dont teach u things not worth it run the other way
poor management
Automotive Detailer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 4, 2017
poor management, unprofessional work environment, some days getting very few hours, no benefits. the culture is stressful with lack of good management
fun place to work
Professional Detailer (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHJune 21, 2017
always cleaning different cars and making them look good i loved it the management sucked and dealing with people that didnt know what they were doing
fun expierience
Detail Technician (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJune 1, 2017
Good Store manager, ok crew to work with. We had about 10% customer communication. The best part of working there was the chance to work on some nice older cars. Its your chance to see something of value.
Pros
Team work
Cons
not leaving till every car is done for the day
Tried to turn a store around but management did not want to put the time in
SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Westland, MIJuly 21, 2016
Great company to work for but the store i was designated to the workers that were already there were set in stone in their ways and were not open to new ideas or better efficient ways to get the work done
Ft wayne, Indiana former employee
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ft. Wayne, INJune 23, 2016
The main manager is psycho!! If she didnt work there it would be a great place to make some great cash!! Someone needs to let her know that slavery went out along time ago!!!
its an okay place to work
Car Washer (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 26, 2016
It is a great place if you want to clean cars and learn different ways of doing things. I learned many valuable skills in regards to focusing on what is important and always look in the details for mistakes. I had afun time being trained by one of the many workers at Ziebart.
productive
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 3, 2015
At Ziebart I work with very nice people. I actually like my job there but I don't feel that I have any opportunities to grow. I think that their company system is very poor. The most enjoyable part of my job is giving my customers the best service ever. I have learned how to deal with difficult situations and turn them in to something positive.
Pros
Cons
no breaks, only 30 mins lunch, poor health benefits
Up beat and positive company.
Auto Detailer (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYNovember 2, 2014
Everyone I work with are polite and courteous individual. I enjoy knowing that at the end of my day that I gave it my all. And so has the rest of the team.
Great products, great people to work with
Secondary Salesperson (Full Time) (Current Employee) –  Shrewsbury, MAJuly 23, 2014
Ziebart offers great products and services that I was proud to stand behind. I learnd alot about the products I was selling, as well as the process and benefit of the services offered. Management was great, co-workers were equally as great. I loved to see how long we could make vehicles last, and how great they looked after a detailing or tinting. Loved the customers.