Ziebart Employee Reviews

Private clubhouse
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INMarch 14, 2019
If you like to change out the trash cans after people chewing tobacco have been spitting in them all day, run and get the managers their food and have the people that should be training you, tell every customer that you don't know anything, then this is the job for you! These are the nicest things that I could think of that happened. Note to upper management: hire a man; no woman wants to be referred to as "that girl that's learning the paperwork". I don't think that the boys in charge would treat a man the same way and probably wouldn't slyly touch him when nobody's looking.
Pros
Closed at 5:30 pm
Cons
Fun place to work if you dont have bills to pay
Detailer (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHMarch 12, 2019
Owner is cheap won't pay for quality workers or proper products to get jobs don't the right way. You are told you will be paid 15 a hour then your first check comes and its only 13 a hour with tons of excuses why. If it's slow you don't get 40 hours. No paid holidays at all if you aren't working your not getting paid even if there closed for a national holiday. Filled with empty promises about raises and job advancement.
Pros
Drive new cars, Peaple are nice.
Cons
Owner, Managementd, pay, hours
Mismanaged
Assistant Operations Manager/ QC Manager (Former Employee) –  Batavia, NYSeptember 18, 2018
Never follows through on promises. Withholds bonuses. Mismanaged. Rarely get breaks. Company expects employees to give their all, but fails to give their all to their employees.
Fast paced wprk place, but very unprofessional.
Car Washer/Detailer (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INSeptember 5, 2018
Communication at ziebart is very week and favouritism is shown quite frequentlty. I like my job, but I don't deserve to be treated and talked to like an idiot child. I'm okay with the work. Management has a bad having of cussing and talking to people in bad ways.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Stressful management
Worst people I ever worked for...
Foreman/Supervisor, also Rhino Tech (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 9, 2018
If you consider being ripped off by your employer a plus, just find another job. There is no regard for employee safety, being forced to travel without getting paid or reimbursed for tolls and mileage, equipment failure, being forced to stay late to finish work not done by others, too many breakdowns to list. Just the worst place I ever worked.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
stress
AUTOMOTIVE CAR DETAILER (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 5, 2018
very stressful and a hostile work environment
dont recommend to amyone , the hardest part about the job is being there and dealing with the hostility and rudeness of management
Enjoyed the customers
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 13, 2018
Ziebart has provided the opportunity for me to meet with countless individuals and provide them with outstanding customer service on an on-going basis.
Fun, energetic company that operates like a small business.
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INMay 30, 2018
This company definitely treats their employees like family. They have a great pay structure and you can really excel there with the support provided from the individual retail managers all the way up to the franchise owner.
Do not recommend
Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 9, 2018
Upper management is reckless with authority and does not genuinely care for the employees and is malicious and cares for no one except themselves. I do not recommend working at the Fort Wayne location.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 12, 2018
Fast paced, good pay. Work lots of hours but to be honest the time goes so fast you have no idea that you have been at work for a day! Close out the store and head for the house
Productive yes,but management needs work
Detail Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 2, 2018
Working at ziebart was fun at times but most times very intense because of management always riding your back. They work their employees very hard with very little appreciation shown.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad managment
Easy
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 1, 2018
Ziebart was phenomenal they did a lot for me and my family that I don’t think I could ever repay my dad was diagnosed with cancer and they donated money and funds to help raise money for him to get the treatments he needed so I went and worked there and I loved every second of it I just left because I need to further my career
Awesome job for retail gearheads
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ziebart indplsJanuary 3, 2018
Know that you are expected to sell and cross sell, product information is a must. Great owner to work for! Must have great customer service. Company is fun and the bonuses are very gemerous if sales are there
Pros
Always around cool vehicles
Cons
Fast paced
decent place to work
Car Detailer (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INDecember 18, 2017
Ziebart isn't a terrible place to work. The hours aren't bad and the employees are decent people. I didn't like the work enviorment or how management worked things out.
You get paid for the efforts you put in.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INDecember 10, 2017
If you are a technician, you get paid for the effort that you put in. The harder and faster you work, the more you get paid, you just have to maintain the quality expectations.
Do not do it
Recepionist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYNovember 30, 2017
Do not work here. They had good managers not anymore they are horrible people to work for they try to burn u out dont teach u things not worth it run the other way
poor management
Automotive Detailer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 4, 2017
poor management, unprofessional work environment, some days getting very few hours, no benefits. the culture is stressful with lack of good management
fun place to work
Professional Detailer (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHJune 21, 2017
always cleaning different cars and making them look good i loved it the management sucked and dealing with people that didnt know what they were doing
fun expierience
Detail Technician (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJune 1, 2017
Good Store manager, ok crew to work with. We had about 10% customer communication. The best part of working there was the chance to work on some nice older cars. Its your chance to see something of value.
Pros
Team work
Cons
not leaving till every car is done for the day
Great place to work at with great people to work with
Veteran Detailer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 21, 2017
I had a good time working for the company, the job was fast paced with a good management time and competitive pay. The only complaint I had was with the turn over rate you really have to be mentally and physically ready for this type of job otherwise a person will not last at the job. Other then that overall a nice place to work.
Pros
Nice mangement team and co workers
Cons
Fast pace, and peace rate pay