Zilli Hospitality Group
Zilli Hospitality Group Employee Review

Zilli Hospitality Group Event Manager Review - Great people to work for

April 5, 2012
There was never a dull moment working there, everyday and every catering event was differnt. I always had fun working with the co-workers, and learning how to communicate with clients and staff. Everyday you learned something new, and the hardest part was to make sure everything came great, happy client happy boss
February 5, 2020
Same roleSame location
Event Manager (Current Employee) - Waukesha, WI
I have worked for Zilli Hospitality Group for over 11 years now. I was hired as a Jr. event manager and quickly moved up in my position. Zilli hospitality has given me so many opportunities, by cross training me. I am able to now work at all of our properties and work with a diverse group of people. They offer Health insurance as a full time employee. Working here at Zilli's the job I can say is very fast paced and physical demanding which most hospitality jobs are. Catering is a tough job the hours can also be long. Zilli has a lunch program that they offer to all employees that are working during the hours of 8-5 which is amazing and is complementary. We are all about taking care of the “inside customer” . Zilli also does a lot of work out in the community, when we have large events sometimes there is a lot of food left over , this is food that hasn’t gone out for service or seen the general public. We work with many ,local food banks and charities to give back. I have enjoyed working here.
February 7, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about working at ZHG. We value your opinion and would like to better understand the reasons for your review. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you, and I may be reached at 262-547-9447 ext 2517. We value all our employees and would love the chance to work with you to improve your satisfaction with us as an employer.
January 28, 2020
Same roleSame location
Event Manager (Current Employee) - Waukesha, WI
Love the owners very warm and welcoming They encourage you to succeed. They make sure they give you all available tools to make that happen very helpful supporting co workers. They expect nothing from you that they are not willing to do them selfs. The only down side is they are very very busy in the spring to fall and come winter there is no work
February 7, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your review online. We appreciate your feedback and all your contributions to our success. If you have anything else to share, please don’t hesitate to call me at 262-547-9447 ext 2517.
January 11, 2020
Same location
Caterer (Former Employee) - Waukesha, WI
It's a fast paced job where you're on your feet a lot, but the management can be really rude. There isn't any diversity. You do get a meal if there's any left but you can't take leftovers (even though it gets thrown out).