Zimmer Biomet Employee Reviews

people are nice. pay is good.
Quality Technician (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INNovember 20, 2018
people are nice, pay is good, just near impossible to get hired on full time. they would rather spend a year retraining someone new rather than hire you fulltime after you spent a year doing training and was a good employee due to their policies sad. but thats the way it is
Great People
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CANovember 19, 2018
Zimmer Biomet in Carlsbad, CA has a great core management team that produces great results, however the manufacturing site is closing, so there are obviously no long term benefits here.
Pros
Supportive Management
Cons
Site Closure
Manager (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INNovember 9, 2018
Good place to work and great people to work with. Leadership needs to make decisions and take responsibility. Support your people and help improve them.
cleaning and packaging
Cleaning-Packaging (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INNovember 7, 2018
Wasn't always in the same dept everynight. Wish I would have been explained that I would have probably stayed. Some people wanted to work, some to just work and flirt all night. I enjoyed my work overall though.
Pros
Free lunches. Friendly people. Great place to work
Cons
Biomet people would try to get us interim in trouble. cause fights. No benefits. Low pay
Fun productive place to work
Document Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INNovember 7, 2018
Good place to work, Clean enviroment. Need more opportunities for contract employees & longer contract dates & rehire times. Highly recommended. Fun, productive place to work
Temp position
International Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INNovember 7, 2018
Great place to work but very competitive. Hard to get in fill time but relaxed offices in some departments. Great pay for mid poverty and very family oriented.
Global company, great mission, focus on the patients
Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INNovember 4, 2018
Leading Orthopedics manufacturer. Company strives to do what's for its customers. Employees have freedom to fulfill job responsibilities. Company makes high demands on the employess, but company also provides good compensation and benefits.
Pros
Freedom on how to fulfill job responsibilities, lots of training, exposure to other organizations
Cons
High stress, lots of bureaucracy, lots of regulations and procedures, long hours
Stressfull with people not willing to work has hard.
Courier/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 2, 2018
In the start of the company things were good. But as i started working there longer i started to grow sick of the lack of disapline in the office. Because there was no disapline we had many problems and i ended up cleaning up after people and making my job more stressfull.
Constructive and fun workplace
Distribution Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INOctober 29, 2018
When the whole team clocked in we all have a meeting before we start working. Our supervisor would lead us through hand and leg stretches so we would be loose out on the floor. He would tell us what work we had for the day, tell us to keep our heads up and to have another good safe day. We usually all feel better after the meeting and we work our hardest to be as productive as we could to get our jobs done safe and effiecient.
Pros
bistro, music, and first aid.
Cons
bad communication
Machinist Operator (Former Employee) –  Ponce, PROctober 24, 2018
The employee keeps getting a ot of knowledge of the work that is done . Very Educational. Always Better! . It was a very good experience for me. The company provides a lot of education of employees and a plan for continuous improvement.
Pros
20 Mins break
Cons
healthcare
Left to do what you need to do
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 17, 2018
10 calls per day
no development from management
Great inside sales support
A lot of back order issues
Great loyal customers
many competitors
specialist stretched to thin
Medical Device Sales - Spine Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 15, 2018
Company has undergone a lot of re-structuring recently. Great training program - you are really pushed out of your comfort zone and learn a lot. Benefits were not great.
arthroplasty experience
Senior Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saudi ArabiaOctober 12, 2018
we here have opportunity to obtain experience in technical skills and development from day to day on attending surgical operation due to orthopedic surgeon prefer Zimmer as first choice.
Pros
arthroplasty experience
Cons
salary
Safe job, but not challenging
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  EMEAOctober 10, 2018
Safe job, but not challenging. People tend to be quite lazy in the company without much ambition. Very conservative company when it comes to promotion, so do not expect fast promotions.
Good work environment. Not many opportunities for advancement.
Contract Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INOctober 4, 2018
It's a different world working 3rd shift.
Takes toll on the body.

Good people and work culture.
Not much scope for contractors to get a permanent role.
Challenging and teaching experience
Supplier Quality Engineer and Packaging SME (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INOctober 3, 2018
The experience at zimmer biomet has been very challenging. Remediations projects are very important to the experience in medical devices and pharma companies.
Easy Going
Utility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 2, 2018
Job was fairly easy, only push was at the end of the quarter. Management would feed us monthly. Had a good team to work with on nights shift. Truely miss those guys.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Laid off
Surgery Coordinator - Zimmer Biomet
SURGERY COORDINATOR/INVENTORY CONTROL (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 28, 2018
Great people, hard work but lacks leadership. The days can be long and sometimes stressful but the people inside the warehouse make up for it. Very little to no training, you learn on the fly and by making mistakes.
Pros
Time off
Cons
Work odd hours, on call and get calls/texts/emails on off days
Good company, good people.
Independent Consulting Project Management (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INSeptember 27, 2018
I have enjoyed working as a contractor at Zimmer Biomet. It is a good place to work with great people to work with and solid management. However, Warsaw Indiana is pretty small.
productive place to work
Surgery Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 22, 2018
Hours can be long at times. pay and benefits could be a lot better. not very family friendly.there was not a lot of room for advancement.the most enjoyable part of the day was team meetings
Pros
Having a job
Cons
bi weekly pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zimmer Biomet. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Zimmer Biomet.

Powered by Comparably