ZINK DISTRIBUTING COMPANY LLC Employee Reviews

Perfect
Sales and Marketing Execution Intern (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 16, 2018
Great place to work with great people and opportunities. I loved the culture and the management was always willing to help out in everyway they could.
Great pay, long hours, unfair work/life balance, stressful, advancement through seniority
Sales rep (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 29, 2017
Great pay, good benefits, long hours usually requiring 10 hour or longer days for manual labor/sales jobs. Any sales position is on call 24 hours a day creating a poor work/life balance. Positions are GPS tracked and there is low trust from management to employee work force. There are multiple requirements outside of the regular 45-50 hour work week that require you to be at work functions unpaid for business gain.
Pros
Pay, benefits, competitive work
Cons
Work/life balance, stress
new management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 17, 2017
New owners came in and totally changed the work atmosphere for the good..i left to get back in the uniform business and then shortly after moved to Florida
A fast pace work environment.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 30, 2017
This Zink you work more independently but occastionally work with others. It is very fast paced with a slow season. It is physically demanding but still a farily easy job.
Hard work if not in shape dont apply
Driver (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 19, 2017
It is ok to work for this company but it interfere with home life bad. Great insurance and steady work. Vacation time is bad you have to take first week of vacation in one week no exemptions.
Independence on the job
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 8, 2015
Being able to run my own workday and make decisions on what was the best way to complete my daily tasks. The downside was the long work days on holidays.
Great learning experience
Sales Rep. (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 24, 2012
I worked with some great people and the owners where top notch at Zink. A usual day included being at the office by 8am and going to 10-15 accounts everyday, most days i was on my own but at times my district Manger or a person from the brewery might ride along with me. the hardest part of my job was selling in a new product to a bar that was fixed on what they had and didnt want to expand their product line.
Pros
going to alot of sporting events and concerts for "work"
Cons
having to work late into the night doing promos at a local pub after working all day, missing family time at night.