ZKTeco USA

ZKTeco USA Employee Reviews

Company working with latest technology in Biomatric Security product and introduce new product range. It has Worldwide Travel staff and participate in Trade Show as well.
When I started at ZKTeco USA, they were called ZKAccess and I started in the warehouse department. I was taught how to create sales orders, mount door locks, do basic wiring, and traveled a bit to help setup displays. I was promoted to tech support, and promoted again to lead trainer for new hires. This place helped me gain the confidence needed to know my worth, and know what I am capable of achieving. The bosses worked around any outside-of-work issues I may have had, and gave me time off as needed. If you are looking to start somewhere in technology, this is definitely the place to go.
Pros
recognition, pay, benefits
Cons
none i can think of
The mangment is horrible they lie to you and use you. Make promises that are a lie. No one backs you up with there us an issue I have to solve every thing here my self being the only one here managing an office and warehouse by myself
Pros
Cons
Every thing is wrong here
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ZKTeco USA?
  1. Employee Reviews