Zodiac Aerospace Employee Reviews

Found 813 reviews matching the search See all 1,183 reviews
Better adjust to weather tempature on the floor
Source Inspector (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAFebruary 13, 2019
Come in and ready to start inspections of airline seats. Talk with Supervisor/co-workers on changes or updates was a little challenging. Being able to multi-task and work with other technicians and Project Managers to get the job done right was fun. Depending what dept. you worked at could be challenging or just laid back. When it came to Final/approval inspections could be the hardest part if you cannot get the technicians and Project Managers to build the product in a timely manner, so communication is the key. The best part working there was having my boss supporting me in most decision making to get products out and delivered on time.
Pros
The company does provide great benefits if your hired on
Cons
I was through a Temp agent.
Fun
Team Leader/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, TXFebruary 11, 2019
I loved working here it made me realize that i enjoy building things and when the finished product comes off the line and get approved its a satisfying felling.
Productive and fun work place.
Warranty Administrator (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAFebruary 8, 2019
The work environment at Zodiac Aerospace was very pleasant. I learned a lot from management and other co-workers while training. The hardest part of the job would be 6 am work time. The most enjoyable part of the job was having everyone work together as a team.
I enjoyed the atmosphere and comraderie among employees and managers were easy to talk to and willing to listen
Quality Control Technician/ Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAFebruary 7, 2019
Zodiac was an educational experience for me. I have experience in QA but was trained at zodiac to conduct inspections of product to meet FAA requirements and taught to read technical drawings. Days tended to be long, which was fine. The hardest thing was that there was only hours of notice given if you were needed on weekends. My managers were easily accessible and easy to talk to. I found that suggestions were listened to and often applied
old machines
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJanuary 28, 2019
A lot of what a machinist does here is repetitive and the support from your fellow coworkers is very limited. The pay doesn't compare to the living cost of that area.
Friendly Corporate Culture
CONTROLLER (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 24, 2019
Zodiac Aerospace is a employee-oriented company. The corporate culture is always friendly. It provides employees with many corporate benefits such as education reimbursement, flexible working schedules and etc.
Pros
Friendly corporate culture
Cons
lack of advancement opportunity
too complicated department.
Electronics/Electrical and Mechanical Technician (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CA 92647January 24, 2019
poor management, too much in relationship promotion. Keep moving the productions lines forward and backward, waste too much labor hours and company money. Hired some not need positions.
Productive and fun atmosphere.
Warranty Administrator (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAJanuary 20, 2019
I enjoyed my temporary job position and loved my co-workers and management. I like their monthly themes held and how management included all employees.
Pros
Free lunch.
Cons
Not getting offered a position after temporary job ended.
Yearly bonuses
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJJanuary 18, 2019
Work was good for the most part. The importance of safety in a work enviroment. Just about everyone got along. The heat in the summer. Christmas party volunteer work
Good Pay, Hard Work Enviroment
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, TXJanuary 13, 2019
Good pay , as many hours as you want. Demanding work environment, Union environment promotes dissatisfaction for both hourly and salary staff. Need to promote better behavior from senior staff.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Union attitude
Not much to say here
R&D Electrical Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAJanuary 2, 2019
You won't see your boss.
You will learn CAD.
You will not get raises.
Events are for the big boys only.
Your are just a number.
There are no formal processes.
Work life balance
LEAN BLACK BELT, Operations Excellence (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, TXJanuary 2, 2019
Current position and manager understand work life balance. The workplace culture is tough to acclamate but there are some very strong groups trying to evolve the culture.
Pros
easy commute
Cons
limited advancement
Not Fun to work here
Accountting (Current Employee) –  TexasDecember 18, 2018
The company has a toxic environment , with no managers help or training, if you are looking for a promotion, you need to find another company to work for
Pros
International Company
Cons
Toxic Environment
great learning exp
Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CADecember 3, 2018
i learned how to do electrical assembly as well as expedite at a somewhat faced paced crucial environment it was great you can get as much OT as you want and everyone was friendly that place showed me how to grow up from being a kid and realized it was a work place and a place worth learning and taking interest as i was working
Pros
learned blueprint reading electrical assembly expediting
Cons
didnt get to stay as long as i wanted and the company moved
it is good ambience to work.
Associate (Former Employee) –  TexasNovember 28, 2018
Productive and innovative work place and healthy work relationship and also good management they always helping the employeses with good guidence and suggestions .
Pros
often free lunch is given
Cons
short breaks and safety tips.
Excessive Hours Required
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CANovember 26, 2018
Avoid the place. Anyone not working in excess of 80 hours per week is considered a slacker and an unworthy employee. Sanitary facilities are on the order of a Third World nation.
paid well
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, TXNovember 25, 2018
learn to read blueprints to assemble parts fun putting some together hard for other lots of people to teach you the hardest is learning to read some of the prints your working with good poople that is willing to help you
Good safe place to work
Employee (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WANovember 20, 2018
Safety is highly regarded and enforced. Good benefits but hours can be long at times. Overall a good place to work and in a great location. Good people overall.
Decent Job
Structure Assembler (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CANovember 20, 2018
If you are able to work late nights and weekends its decent. It has a good coffee machine so late night work is not bad. The lunch breaks are quick and i felt like i was rushed to eat my food and be bback out on the floor quick.
Great co workers but lack of good leadership
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Carson, CANovember 13, 2018
I have learned a lot of great things there although the lack of leadership and the lack of good management never allowed me to grow. My coworkers were great people, but the supervisors aren’t too great or knowledgeable about our duties
Pros
Multiple products
Cons
Leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zodiac Aerospace. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight