Zoe Facility Services

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Zoe Facility Services Is the greatest company ever.

Zoe Facility Services is the greatest company ever to work for. Zoe Facility Services provides the greatest in all time service to its clients. The deserve the uptmost respect from all angles. In all my life I've never worked for a more satisfying company. I had to move back home to take care of my father in his last days and could not afford to leave him to cover my shift. My heart is still with Zoe Facility Services and forever will be. I certainly hope to return to work for them some day God willing.

Work is steady, fast paced

Good work for people who like to stay busySupervisors could be more professional Pay could be better for the job duties that are expected on shiftsManagement could interact more with there employees

Pros

Stays busy

Cons

No benefits expect perfectionism

Absolutely unprofessional

Horrible management, horrible work environment.. the manager swept a lot of problems under the rug. Favoritism was a huge issue... I could go on all day

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Started with 5 stars, ended with 4

The job (7-11 p.m Monday-Friday, $9 hourly) was simple and straightforward. I listened to my audiobook while cleaning bathrooms and offices. Management was lenient up until the end of my employment at Endress + Hauser. My favorite managers were relocated/quit and so I was left with higher-ups who were considerably more strict. Before they took over, we were allowed to go at our own pace and sit down for a few minutes every now and then. If someone was 10 minutes late, it was no big deal. We were not ever being closely watched at any time. So long as we got the job done, it did not matter how we did it or how long it took. EMPHASIS on that sentence. But in the end.......if we were ever caught sitting down on our phones, that was a write-up. We were not allowed to stop to eat without clocking out for 15 minutes. If someone was consistently over 5 minutes late, they would be fired. If cleaning a certain area was taking longer than they thought it should, he/she/I would be monitored more closely. If you weren't cleaning something in a specific way, management would definitely get on you about it. Summary: They're looking for someone who will come in right on time Mon-Fri from 7-11 p.m and then leave right on time, and will go above and beyond to make sure everything is spotless, and will never sit down for any reason. That is the ideal candidate, I would say. Before the management got more strict...it was the best job I ever had and I loved it.

Decent and Flexible

This is the only company I’ve been able to find that works with the hours I need. Any requests off I have asked for have been approved and most holidays are off, all unpaid however. Love that I can listen to music and just do my thing. Great exercise if you’re doing your job well.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

No benefits (partime)

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

A wonderful job with a company that cares

Zoë Facility Services is a wonderful company to work for. It is a fulfilling job, and I'm proud to be a part of a company that is committed to providing the top quality of service for our clients. This company is also dedicated to providing opportunities for individuals to pursue their goals.

Over all great company. Management is always available all day and night. They get back to quickly when you have a problem or question. Everyone I have worked with are all great and easy to get a long with.

Decent job

Fairly easy job. Active but able to listen to headphones and work. Pay schedule wasn’t very good. Only get paid two times a month. Short shifts and easy work.

Quite, Clean work at your own pace

I enjoyed working at Zoe parttime. I had to leave due to a serious health condition. The manager that I had could not control her temper. I showed up to work every day and I worked my butt off as soon as I couldn't make it in she went off the wall. I was shocked she treated me like that given that all the new hires were calling in left right and center every day. If you cannot recognize and treat your employees that perform with the respect they deserve then you are making it difficult for them to continue to care. Upper management seemed to be understanding. Overall it's a good parttime job.

Pros

Clean buildings, work at your own pace

Cons

Manager needs training on people skills

I love this job....

This is absolutely the best job I've ever had. The people are great, the hours are perfect, and upper management really wants to see you succeed. They understand their position in the community and what the work is and if you want to make a career out of it, they will help you do that. If you want to just help put yourself through college...they understand their place in YOUR life.

Pros

Management and lifestyle

Cons

It IS cleaning...blah

Zoe is a good place to work. The staff are understanding and willing to work with you when you need help. From what I have seen, this is mostly a "night owl" job. The owners of the company really care about their employees.

Best job at this pay rate

Relaxed and good for anyone who enjoys cleaning. So long as you get your work done, there's no need to rush anything. Go at your own pace and you can leave once you're finished for the day.

Pros

Relaxing

Cons

Low pay but to be expected for this job title

great people

Loved Loved working at Zoë! Management let us be proactive on projects that typically would not fall under our titles. They were also big in encouraging staff to grow. Company was great in community outreach too!

Pros

family type atmosphere

Cons

Productive and fun place to work

I absolutely love working for Zoe!..The people i work with and for are amazing.Not only do they care about how the jobs are getting done but they also care about each employee personally. If they can tell something is wrong, they make the effort to reach out to you and make sure your ok.The management team is easy to talk to about anything weither work related or personal...Each building is different but its all the basic concept with cleaning.So if you love to clean,Zoe is a great place for you!

Pros

Flexible schedules, amazing employees

Awesome place to work, great management, your work make a difference

The people at Zoë are always willing to listen to your ideas. They are willing to listen to those who want to move up in the company. They do a lot to make sure that everyone feels appreciated with the High Five's they give out! If you apply yourself, you'll see great rewards. You can learn a lot from Zoë. Personal development in quality of living and career development. The best thing about this job is knowing you are making a difference. The work that is being done is more than just on the surface, Zoë cares about the community, and shows it.

Pros

Competitive Pay, Great co-workers, Community minded company.

Refreshing and FUN!!!

I've had quite a few jobs over the years and nothing comes close to what Zoë provides. It is a place that strives to make an impact on the community while investing a great deal in it's employees. All in all, this place cares! If I ever have an issue, it is taken care of through the generous culture that Zoë stands for. I never feel that my issues are too small, rather they are heard with the utmost respect. I have a great balance between the office-side and the field and can say that it is definitely up to the employee on how much they want to invest. Cleaning isn't always fun, but the culture Zoë immerses you in is infectious and it's all about getting involved. See a coworker doing a good job, nominate them for their hard work and management notices...and REWARDS! Zoë definitely invests in it's employees but I will say, it's a two-way street. Instead of thinking of it as just a job, you must be on board with the Zoë culture and dive in head first. But I think that's true of anywhere. Basically, Zoë is the best job I have ever had. Period. It's not always easy but it is always providing me with a new perspective and refreshing solutions to everyday challenges.

Pros

Culture, Employees, Management, Open-door policy, Refreshing

Good job short term, upper management lacks compassion

Zoe offers very good pay for the type of work they do. If your looking for a short term job with good pay, this company could work or you. Unfortunately, long term employees tend to not be treated with much respect, as the company emphasizes new employees first. It seems the harder and longer you work for them, the worse your experience gets. And you could potentially be terminated, for no reason at all, to make room for newer employees/management. They can be superficial and non-accepting. The way you look/dress/talk/lifestyle choices could hinder your ability to move forward or advance in this company. At the end of the day, take a job here for the short term. Hard work = good pay. But don't try to create a future or career through this company.

Pros

Good Pay....honest, easy work

Cons

Upper management lacks compassion, lack of benefits, no realistic chance for advancement/career

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zoe Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Zoe Facility Services