Zoetis Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
You are just a replaceable number!
Lab tech (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEAugust 5, 2018
Low morale, and very toxic place to work. You can do 20 great things in a day but you will only hear about your mistakes. You are literally only as good as your last mistake. Career advancement is none exsistant, management has no time to do any team building or give any incentives to get better performances. Miserable working environment. The benefits are the only mediocre positive but those are slowly getting worse with each passing year. I would NOT recommend working for Zoetis Lincoln site.
Benefits
Cons
Toxic depressing work environment
Fun, collaborative environment
Biological Regulatory Affairs Contractor (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJuly 23, 2018
Zoetis is an animal health company that spinned off from Pfizer in 2013. R&D here is top-notch and there is work-hour flexibility. Many PhDs and DVMs make this place a perfect intersection between scientific research and business.
Face paced workplace with good benefits and vacation
Aseptic Technician (Media Prep) (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJuly 8, 2018
Zoetis has great paid benefits and vacation. The biggest issue within the company is the constant changes in employee expectations and company policies. Zoetis is a great company to start with, but an employee can quickly become stuck at their level due to the lack of advancement opportunities.
Pros
Vacation, Benefits
Cons
lack of advancement, Responsibilities greater than pay
Fun workplace
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEMay 16, 2018
It’s a great work environment with a lot of opportunities! The coworkers and supervisors were outstanding! Definitely a good work place for students and families.
production in the work place
Aerotek Contractor (Former Employee) –  Summit, NJMay 9, 2018
you never new what time to come in are what time you got off. The temp was treated better than the permanent people. Everything started changing for the worst.
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Portage, MIApril 30, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Zoetis. I only left so I could have insurance benefits. I was a temporary employee without benefits and wasn't sure how long it would take to get hired in full time.
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
hot in the summer time
A Good Company
Business Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIApril 17, 2018
I work in a department that is constantly changing, and it is difficult to organize the chaos, though I try.

That said, my coworkers and manager are positive, supportive, and working to improve the effectiveness and timeliness of how we work.
Pros
Good pay and benefits, supportive work team
Cons
Hectic work
Sell your soul for money, but a good first job
Virus Technician (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJanuary 31, 2018
Zoetis is a pretty good first job. It's easy to get in the door right out of college, the pay is average, and the benefits are very nice. But the work itself gets mindnumbing, and most managers have no training or experience.... so development is limited and a lot of time is spent just cleaning up other's mistakes. But they do (or did) offer 3 weeks of vacation from day one, plus kidcare days, and offer some of the best tuition reimbursement in the city. It's not a waste of time, if you're looking to better yourself. But if you don't use your benefits, or are looking for more than factory work, you'll probably be better off elsewhere.
Pros
Great benefits, simple work
Cons
Bad management, no room to advance
Disorganized, without incentive to do anything extra
Lab Technologist (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJanuary 27, 2018
Zoetis pays poorly, no career development. The workplace is inefficient and disorganized.
Management does not recognize hard workers and you do not feel appreciated.
Don't Work Here
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILJanuary 22, 2018
Unless you like being a brown noser, you will get no where in this company. Management does not like to do their own job, so they make the suck ups do it
Great Place to work with Great Benefits could use some better management
Contractor through Employment Group (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJanuary 9, 2018
It wasn't bad. Somethings caught my attentions which would make me stay, but their were small thing that made me want to leave. As well as, lack of good pay amongst other things. It provided me great opportunity to grow my self mentally and physically. It allowed me to gain knowledge of greater sciences, and greater world colleagues.
Pros
Lunches, Multiple Breaks
Cons
Short Breaks, Management, Some Personal
Bad management
Market Research Consultant (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 5, 2018
Boss who poorly communicates, if at all. No room for advancement. Department head knows nothing about me or my function. Marketing can be petty and vindictive,
Pros
Work from home Fridays
Cons
Contractors treated terribly.
Great Benefits
Sterilization Technician (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEDecember 18, 2017
I would come in at 2 O'clock and do my job for the next 8 hours. I'm not really sure why i need to write this review for the job i left 3 months ago but here you go.
horrible place to work
Manufacturing Technical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEDecember 11, 2017
work work work that is all you did at Zoetis. They were always looking to cut jobs and save money when Zoetis in a hole makes 4 billon a year. Would not recommend working there
Stress is built in.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEOctober 13, 2017
They continually expected us to do more with less. We generally had less people to do the job than we needed and forced us to rush to get the job done. Then when mistakes happen (as a they invariably do when you are rushing), the managers held us responsible for the mistakes.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
managers without much experience.
Good company, Poor leadership
Planner (Current Employee) –  Charles City, IAAugust 27, 2017
Zoetis provides adequate work/life balance, decent pay and great benefits; however, the (CCY) leaders do not develop their employees, prefer to hire their friends into the company rather than promote current employees, argue with each other rather than work together to accomplish the goals to make the site successful. Some production employees are overworked and some are just plain worn out. The culture of employees appears to be - in one word - frustrated. The company boasts of no retaliation and equality and many site leaders do not adhere to company policy.

The employees (aside from leadership) work well together and are a great group of people.
Pros
Great benefits & work/life benefits
Cons
Culture, poor leadership
Fast-paced and lean environment
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 16, 2017
Opportunity to grow if you are willing to work hard and put in a lot of extra hours. Pay is good for industry standard. Very sales driven and focused on numbers. There have been a several reorganizations and some job reductions which have impacted morale.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not great life/work balance
Good work environment and room for growth
US Collections Associate (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAJuly 28, 2017
I am a contractor. This would be a great place to work if offered a permanent full-time position at Zoetis. A typical day at work is secure. I have learned SAP since employed at Zoetis and I am able to navigate through the system to perform my job duties and still learn more. The hardest part of the job is change of job assignments that upset the customer. It is not hard to adjust as an employee, but it makes the customers very dissatisfied. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning and knowing what I am doing and why I am doing it. It is good to understand your job duties and how to make good use of your tools and resources to perform your job at the highest standard for quality and management..
Pros
Contract extension
Cons
Stipulations for becoming a full-time permanent Zoetis employee
nice place to work
Packaging operator (Current Employee) –  Portage, MIJuly 19, 2017
easy job, everyone gets along, lots to learn, great environment. management is fair and very easy to get along with. lots of room for advancement. they know how to treat there people
Cons
no overtime
Not a great place to work
SAP Hybris Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 19, 2017
Job culture is not good. Infrastructure and facilities provide to the contractors are also not good. The work life balance is not so good here.......

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zoetis. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

3.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight