Zogby International Employee Reviews

See reviews about
Defunct company
Analyst / Writer-Editor / Client Strategy Manager (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYSeptember 21, 2018
I could review this company extensively, but it is now defunct, a consequence of a business model doomed to failure by requiring too much credit/debit versus actual closed contracts.
Boring
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYSeptember 28, 2018
They did not look out for their employees and we were calling people after 8 pm at night. It only had to so with the upcoming elections so it was all outbound.
Call center environment
Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Utica, New YorkOctober 23, 2013
Everyday I would try to challenge myself to complete more surveys than I was able to the day before. A minimum amount of surveys completed was not a task that had to be met, nor did I work on commission, but I wanted to be the best at my job as I could be. I learned how to use my personality to make a survey that was bland and dry become something that people were willing to participate in without changing any of the wording of the survey itself. It taught me that my customer service skills could really make a difference in my performance. Managers were always there to help if anyone needed anything, but they were not too hands on with the process itself. The hardest part of the job was when people would get very angry with you for calling their homes. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to strengthen my customer service skills. I enjoyed being able to try different techniques to see if it made people more likely to take their time with me to complete a survey.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
Inconsistant available hours
easy fun job
Telephone Solicitor/Customer Service Rep. (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYApril 3, 2012
Great fun upbeat place. Your paid weekly. This is the ideal second job or if your retired and want to do something on the side. Very informative job because you learn about things such as new products coming out for consumers to world new issues.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
no room for advancement
Listening to people and views
Telephone Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Utica, New YorkOctober 2, 2014
I learned to be a good listener and collect data in a good way. I didn't have much contact with co worker because we were in out cubicle and not much interaction with others, Hardest part was making people do the survey. Most enjoyable was listening to people and their views on different topics.
Easy job
phone surveryer (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYMay 28, 2015
Making phone calls to people and asking them to complete the survey you were calling about. Had a great time working in a quiet environment and setting my own hours.