ZOLL LifeVest Employee Reviews

Stay away, especially in the South Texas region
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 14, 2019
Poor management(territory and sales support). Management shows favoritism to their PSR’s. They only use other PSR’s when their favorites can make it. Management likes to throw you under the bus at any cost to save themselves.
Zoll Lifevest
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 1, 2019
Contract work paid per call. Typical work day involved traveling to the location to fit a patient with the wearable defibrillator and educating the patient on how to wear and use the system.
Truly great place to work
Supervisor, Materials Control (Current Employee) –  Cheswick, PAMarch 29, 2019
ZOLL LifeVest is a wonderful place to work. They are fully invested in all their employees to further develop themselves. LifeVest offers a great relaxed work environment with a true focus on their employees and taking care of the patients that they provide products to. Each day is dynamic in a sense since you do not know what work is available until you receive that days return shipments. This is probably the hardest part of the job but management is great in supporting the people. the best part of the job is that there is so many people willing to help each other.
Great pay and benefits
Emoyee (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 9, 2019
Pay and benefits are great. Work enviroment ok. Training sucks they constantly change your job with little to no training and then still expect you to meet department goals. Managers and superviser suck worried about quick fixed and putting a band aid on issues to get numbers versus resolving the issues
Pros
In house cafe
Cons
Terrible management
Great Job for the right people
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 5, 2019
I have a passion for the product I sell and have personally spoken with many patients whose lives were saved by my device. I don't mind calls from customers on the weekends or evenings. I enjoy being a part of the plan of care and selling to cardiologists. Learning new things is important to me. I can handle difficult conversations with doctors. If these things sound like you, you'll like working at LifeVest.
No advancement
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 18, 2019
I would not recommend Zoll. There is zero opportunity for advancement. Management plays favorites and prefers employees who are popular to those who actually work. Employees are expected to lie about systems issue and outages to fellow employees. Management is dishonest and focused on exploiting the workers and maintaining a facade of truth. This might be a good first job for a college graduate but it is not a place to work long-term and definitely not a place where an employee’s ideas and creativity would be valued.
Pros
Nice building
Cons
No advancement, low pay, discrimination
Excellent company!
Multiple Positions (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 2, 2019
Excellent company, fair, friendly work environment!! Friendly staff, helpful leadership with open-door policy. Onsite café serves breakfast and lunch.
good for supplemental job
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cheswick, PAJanuary 15, 2019
Zoll was a great starting spot for me to enter the business world. They will work with you to develop skills but you really have to push for this to happen. They are not super good at promoting within in the company and there are so many lower level employees that when something higher becomes available it is filled super quickly if they do higher within.
Great experience. Patients are great.
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 7, 2018
Working for Zoll gives great flexibility between work and play. The pay is good. Working with all of the different patients is mostly a joy. My boss is great to work with. I enjoy working for Zoll.
Pros
patients
Extreme Help
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 20, 2018
Give it a one star due to the lack of help when needing assistance from supervisors. Majority of the day no help was granted from supervisors, just the staff
Rewarding
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 31, 2018
i loved this job I liked the TM's and everyone involved at headquarters, being your own boss. helping others. dealing with patients, family members, doctors, nurses
Pros
Helping others
Cons
I work as a contract employee
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Somerset, KYOctober 1, 2018
The job is great for a part time or contract position. Management is fine and as far as opportunity for advancement that means going from contract to permanent positions within the company.
Pros
work environment, autonomy
Cons
having to track down patients can be time consuming
Fun workplace
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 25, 2018
Working in my department was fun and exciting. Couldn't say that for other departments. Rules were different in each department. Code of Conduct varied.
Pros
Meet nice people, 3 breaks
Cons
Terrible HR department
Rewarding Place to Work
Advisory Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 18, 2018
Working in the Engineering department at Zoll LifeVest is fantastic and I truly believe I may retire here. I've never worked with a more talented group of individuals. The Engineering management team is top notch and is a major reason why I see myself staying here for a long time. We are treated as accountable professionals and are encouraged to spend time working on professional and personal improvement. I really enjoy working here and am proud to work on projects that ultimately save lives!
Competitive and Fast Paced Workplace
Patient Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHSeptember 18, 2018
I am given the flexibility that I need for my busy life. Management is very helpful and understanding. What you put into this job is what you will get out of it!
Slave work areas
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Cheswick, PASeptember 7, 2018
Working like dogs and trying to get numbers and push production. The management was not always the best and the workplace had alot of clicks and favorites of the mangers, made it tough to work in.
Clinical Support Specialist/Educator/Sales (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 24, 2018
It has been a wonderful opportunity to work at ZOLL. They care about work life balance, and management is Wonderful! IT has provided me with lots of opportunities for career advancement
Team-focused environment with good management
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 16, 2018
The reimbursement team worked together efficiently under good management. People enjoyed working with others and seeking advice when needed. Management fostered this environment by holding a couple of weekly mini meetings.
This sense of teamwork was necessary given the sometimes stressful dealings with insurance companies and doctors' offices. Thankfully, there was always at least two experienced members of the team who could provide advice on these difficult situations when they arose.
Easy Independent Contracting
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 18, 2018
Very flexible schedule and decent pay. As an independent contractor, you are able to create your own schedule. Meeting new people and educating individuals in need.
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Amarilo, TXJuly 7, 2018
Great place to work for. I only worked PRN but I met the best patients and co workers through Zoll. It is a great company and has great equipment that you are fitting the patient.