Zoll Medical Corporation
65Average

Zoll Medical Corporation Employee Reviews

United States258 reviews
Good company
Nice, people, fast paced, great pay, well organized, nice managers. I enjoyed working there. The schedule can be unpredictable , and it's not a guaranteed wage.
Terrible
Disease infested place. They have training like your in kindergarten. Your told at the last second you have to work late and they don’t care if you have kids to take care of your supposed to forget about them
Great place to work for,
If you are looking for a place where people and open to teaching you this is the place. they will train you. just come to work. Open-minded and culturally distinctions.
Awful Company to deal with
For a higher up position they make you go on numerous interviews from RI to Chelmsford MA then back and forth and never bother to notify a potential candidate after wasting all the time and gas miles. The pay range was much too low for the positions they offer.
Great Place to Work!
The people are friendly, the mission of the company is strong, the work is fulfilling. Going to work for a company every day when you know the products you are supporting, literally save people's lives, puts a spring in your step and a reason to get out of bed in the morning.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Great company to work for
I have never worked for any company that is so friendly and so warm .Working for Zoll give me a sense of belonging and make me feel like my work is valuable and appreciate
I love working for Zoll !
Relaxed work environment
ZOLL has a mostly relaxed work environment with friendly workers who genuinely care about the work their doing because the product that the company offers makes a difference in the users lives.
Initial position was amazing, reorganization left much to be desired
The people are great, friendly, and most know how to do their job really well within many of the teams I work with. Still operates to some degree as a mom and pop shop despite being a global leader. Technology is amazing. Mid-level managers in many departments are not effect, do not know how to lead teams and need training.
Would not recommend
This place is full of drama and petty people who are out to get others in trouble. Management believes and rewards their favorites while the good, hard-working people get punished for no reason. The pay is not good, most people start at $12/hr. You do start with a lot of vacation time if hired on. The hours are usually 7 am - 3:30 pm Monday - Friday. In some areas, 6 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Saturday. It’s very hard to advance in this company, unless you kiss management’s butt on a daily basis. You do have to deal with bed bugs and cockroaches - dead and alive. Would not recommend this job.
Good people
Everyone there is friendly and always up to their work expectation. Fast and pace with products. The workers there is always up to speed with there work.
Helping patients understand their heart level
I have worked here for 2 Years and I have learned a lot about the Heart ❤️ and enjoy helping patients learn about the Vest and why it is important to wear daily .
Experience
The job itself can be repetitive, it's a changing company, with a history of moving employees, breaking the monotony of assembling the product, or scraping it clean.
great place to work
Great company to work for if your looking to be ana independent contractor/1099 employee. I like the job freedom and ability to work independently. great place to work
Pleasant opportunity
A typical day at work would begin with an order to be disbursed including teaching and fitting the patient at a facility or in their home. I learned a great deal about people's understanding and educational needs. Management was great. No workplace culture to speak of as job was as independent consultant. The hardest part of the job was making sure I had equipment. The most enjoyable part of the job was my manager and the people I was able to serve.
Love it
I would love to work for doll again, I enjoyed every moment I worked with Zoll. I was always ready for a call. Time worked great with my schedule. They made patient care priority
Wost company ever
No chance of advancement due to lack of quality management and the lack of training. The work environment is very unfriendly. Management shows their team absolutely no respect.
Pros
Cons
unfriendly environment, salary below standards
sub contractor work / work as needed
Zoll has an app for your phone that sends out (WO) Work Orders for PSR's to see and accept work if available to work. Some WO are in hospitals, rehabs or patient homes.
Management poorly lacking
Dysfunctional company. managers there that don’t deserve to be. There is a lack of communication. No excitement among employees. Just there to do their job because management doesn’t engage properly. Systems and processes are old and out of date. Top management is unapproachable.. they do not project an open door policy. They claim they hire internally but they don’t live up to it most of the time. However the product is life saving and everyone is proud to be a part of That. With some adjustments , They could be so much better .
If the group was split up it wouldn’t be so bad
the people I work with are wishy washy they can speak English but choose to they speak their language it’s extremely uncomfortable, they look out for each other, I basically go into a work space to be discriminated against and talked to like I’m beneath them, Monday- Friday how can resist that. Every morning I say a prayer and wish away the sick feeling I get because I have to work with them.
fun
i love working at zoll because it was productive and fun
i learn new things

i work with helping people out

i did filing papers and organizing paper work
Excellent place to work
ZOLL is a balanced work place. Co-workers are very approachable and friendly. Managers are responsive and the work load seems to be distributed nicely.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zoll Medical Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9