Zoll Medical Corporation Employee Reviews

Terrible
Clinical Support for sales (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 10, 2018
They definitely keep their work and get rid of their best. Had a great regional manager but the AD above was horrible. Which made him horrible. To the point that there were real problems grasping reality on the ground level. Its no wonder their turn over is so huge.
Great if you have a good local team
SSR (Current Employee) –  MissouriJune 27, 2018
This company has such great potential if it stopped getting in its own way. Some of the difficult stuff I encounter out in the field seems so rediculous. I am lucky to have a great region with awesome team mates but I have heard others are not so lucky. The maternity leave situation is awful and really surprising considering they are great with everything else. Seems like the workers up at corporate have heaving breathing down their neck that we can feel. I’d say work remotely if you have the chance.
Pros
Flexible schedule. Feeling proud of what we do
Cons
Maternity leave, corporate and their processes that don’t make sense
Nice Place
Associate Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 20, 2018
I like working here, all the management seems to get along well with the employees and they offer a nice work and life balance here. I would recommend this place to anyone seeking employment
People here become your family great enviroment
International Order Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAJune 20, 2018
This is definitely a fast paces multi tasking environment. But no matter the task management is always willing to assist in anyway they can. This is a great company to work for!
Busy work atmosphere but great place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAJune 14, 2018
Great place to work. During our busy months we worked a lot of overtime, no much room for advancement but a good work environment to learning and working in other departments
Zoll
Metro-Atlanta Area, Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 16, 2018
Excellent pay for the amount of work required. The patients really benefit from the work done by the patient service representative. I met some really awesome people along the way.
Pros
Pay, patients and autonomy
Stressfull. Unrealistic expectations.
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Cheswick, PAMay 12, 2018
I enjoy doing my job. However, there are production goals set that are unrealistic to meet. They stress that quality matters, but not really. The fast pace is designed around quantity not quality. Management direct supervisors to push for customer demand. Management and others walk around everyday and discuss pervious day work, in which you can see the stress of the supervisors. Makes for a stressful day for everyone!
Fantastic technology. I had a great experience selling this product.
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 24, 2018
The LifeVest wearable cardio defibrillator saved patients lives. I met with individuals who survived sudden cardiac arrest. I sold to multiple call points within the hospital and developed great relationships.
Stressful culture
Sales Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Northern NJApril 9, 2018
Very little guidance or structure. Not clinically oriented as I expected. No room for advancement to sales representative from current role. Turnover rate for field reps very high.
customer service
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA 15238March 14, 2018
Workplace was a face pace. Every inbound call was to be answered as soon as possible as most patients were at risk of a sudden cardiac arrest and awaiting a pace maker
Unprofessional Enviroment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 24, 2018
Unprofessional environment. Favoritism is ramped. Associates are humiliated openly and in private meetings. They are discouraged to grow and move to other positions with in the company. Revolving door within tech support do to points mentioned above. Other department within the company don't seem to have this issue.
Pros
Benifits. Company growth
Cons
Culture of the company.
Professional and flexible work schedule
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 17, 2018
I love being part of a professional flexible company. I can have this as an extra income! My account coordinator and territory manager are very professional and care about their employees.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Traveling
A good employment
Hourly Employee (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, MANovember 12, 2017
Like any employment , it is what you make of it. To the first time employee they might find Zoll with numerous long time employees that may help you or ignore you. With a seasoned employee they have seen the environment before and are able to adapt.Is Zoll better than other companies? No. Are other companies better than Zoll? No
Pros
Enjoyable place to work - great team work and support
COLLECTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MASeptember 6, 2017
A typical day could differ depending on whether it was month end or quarter end, however it typically started reviewing credit hold reports and contacting customers on delinquent accounts. I learned how to more effectively deal with difficult customers and resolve any outstanding issues. Management was supportive and willing to jump in and assist if needed. The hardest part was having to put delinquent customers on hold and not releasing desperately needed equipment but we gave them the option to prepay. The most enjoyable part was working with sales, team members and other departments.
Pros
Management, co-workers
Cons
vacation time first 5 years - however this recently was updated
Great Company
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAAugust 29, 2017
Zoll was a great company to work for. Lots of opportunity for growth. My manager in the stockroom was out of his tree though, i think he was on meds or something. One hour he looks like he would be sedated the next he was yelling at everyone.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Strong management with sense of direction, good product portfolio
Sr. System Design Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAAugust 25, 2017
Assignments are interesting and challenging. Management team has relatively new leadership that has improved development processes. Morale is high and people work with purpose.
Great place
Test Engineer (Senior Project) (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 26, 2017
ZOLL was a great place to work. The engineers in RnD were extremely helpful in learning. They were always open for questions for any project we were working on.
You think it's going to be great then......what a let down!
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 28, 2017
Everyone was so nice and friendly when I started working. They let everyone believe that they supported life work balance. When in reality they did not. After a couple of months management felt they could yell at you when they were reprimanding you as if you were a child. Instead of sitting down and showing you the proper way to do the task and having a discussion, they yelled. They had managers in place that never managed more than 2 people before and didn't know what to do when they were given a staff of 6. The managers were so bad entire staffs would quite at one time leaving them with no one in the department.
Pros
A tough one, but a pay check
Cons
Being yelled at in public and being treated like a child
Almost no management
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAApril 12, 2017
This is a company that is stuck in its old ways and you cannot make suggestions to improve because they wont change their outdated processes. They put people in management positions who do not even understand the work they are supposed to be managing.
Pros
Its a job...
Cons
Its a lousy place to have a job...
Strong player in resuscitation segment
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAApril 7, 2017
Zoll has been a strong player in the resuscitation segment for many years. They were acquired by a Japanese company Asahi Kasei. Leadership has remained consistent but I am not sure how the company culture has changed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zoll Medical Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Zoll Medical Corporation Reviews by Location