ZOLL Employee Reviews

They don't care about you.
Level III Assembler and Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 14, 2018
Total favoritism, witch hunters.Guilty until proven guilty. They procrastinate on everything except if you stay or go.The bosses are in so many meetings a day they can't even enjoy a lunch without interruption.
Cons
Interesting work on life saving devices
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAMarch 3, 2018
Agile groups work together to realize life saving medical devices in a cooperative environment. Interesting and challenging work leads to a greater understanding of the under-the-hood features of various medical device types.
Pros
Positive, engaging, and diverse culture.
Cons
Located near congested commute area.
Data Extracts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMarch 2, 2018
Was a great place to work until my manager changed to another manager who did a very horribly job. He showed lots of favoritism to other employees and if you were not his favorite or friend.
Unfair training
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 30, 2018
I worked with a group of people when we were trained to do new things. We were huddled around the computer and the trainer was showing us what to do. It was difficult to follow what the person was doing because I was too far away from the computer that they were using. They took it as if I did not understand what to do, when I completely understood. Two other gentlemen were hired and I was not.
Pros
Free lunch and discounts at the cafe.
Wouldnt reccomend
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 7, 2018
Unpleasant experience with the company. Stepping stone if looking to get access to cath lab. Doctors don't even consider as a primary therapy and new quota is just the same old thing packaged different. Only as good as territory given.
Company growing fast but cannot keep up
Emergency Medical Application Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJanuary 2, 2018
Job security is the word at Zoll. They are growing so fast they cannot keep up. Product support has job security, because product can be a challenge.
Pros
Shift, Job Security
Cons
Management can be an issue
Fast paced work environment
Material Handler II (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 4, 2017
I was the primary lead in counting inventory of all materials and and all completed devices built from the on site materials.

All materials were counted daily and several materials were counted several times per year.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Stress
Guaranteed paycheck. Poor workplace culture.
Manufacturing Operator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 22, 2017
This company produces great products, however, I often wondered how some of management earned their positions. Their Production Supervisor is a prime example of this. This guy needs a reality check on 1. How to be a supervisor/manager 2. Basic project management skills 3. HR basic rules and regulations and 4. Basic human logic. I'd like to emphasize #4! If you want to work in a company where you just come to work, do what your told (despite knowing it is the incorrect procedure), and have absolutely no growth, then this is your place. You basically are a trained zombie to do the work and be quiet cause your input doesn't matter.
Pros
Bagels and/or donuts every Friday
Cons
WEAK management
Zoll is horrible, avoid at all costs
Tier 2 Technical Support/ Extract technician (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 31, 2017
Company does not care about its employees and managers are always hiding. Long hours and they frown upon you using your time off. The support department is understaffed and overworked, and turnover is ridiculous.
Pros
Cons
Too numerous to name, avoid this company
Worst company I ever worked for!
Test Technician II (Former Employee) –  Blawnox, PAJuly 17, 2017
Good coworkers, Worst management I ever had. Yearly raises are the worst I ever experienced from any company I ever worked for. It's a shame, they make a truly amazing life saving device that I can say it was a privilege to make. Unfortunately they treat they're employees worse than trash. Highest turnover rate I personally ever experienced.
They dont know what they are doing
Intake Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 7, 2017
Every day things would change but it was not provided to the staff and then management would be upset with you for not knowing about the change. They do not support a work life balance at all. and they over work there staff.
Pros
ok comp
Cons
work someone else
Zoll
Sales Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 12, 2017
ZOLL as a company is good. Marketing management was not very good. Had favorites and the others were left behind. Didn't follow up on promises made
Pros
Company as a whole was very good
Cons
Bad Marketing Management - made it impossible to succeed
It was a fine place to work
Manufacturing Systems Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 2, 2017
It was a fine place to work, management tended to be a bit uninformed of day to day issues but that could have just been the department I worked in. Would recommend
Great Flexibility
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COApril 25, 2017
ZOLL Data offers wonderful work-life balance. I have flexibility in the hours I work and can occasionally work remotely to accommodate personal needs.
Good Place
Bilingual logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 18, 2016
Fast Pace..Enjoyed working with all. Great environment, bosses are good and very willing to assist in all matters. Great friends made here. still in touch
Pros
Great
Cons
Great
exciting, constantly something new
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  Cheswick, PAOctober 20, 2016
it was ok for the most part. The manager and supervisors really should teach the line leads a thing about professionalism. Line leads are very disrespectful towards co-workers.
Co worker are great
Operator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 9, 2016
Lead was so bad, she would finish your sentence for you. Her way or the High Way. All co-worker said they had it worse with her. How can thus be. She's so BAD.
Pros
Parking
Cons
Short breaks
Acommodating management
Assembler II (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 14, 2016
Good company to be employed by the management is flexiable to the employees need. Helpful coworkers and a easy atmosphere makes the day seem short.
Pros
Acommodating management
Cons
The pay could be more.
Great Place To Work
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMarch 5, 2016
ZOLL was a great place to work, relaxed atmosphere and relaxed dress code. Co-workers were great to work with and teamswork is very encouraged.
Pros
Healthcare, 401K
It was nice
Electronics technician (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 4, 2015
I worked midnight. Zoll was a clean friendly environment. Zoll treated its employees fairly. I would recommend Zoll to anyone.