Zones nFrastructure

Zones nFrastructure insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

You'll learn a lot, but that's about it.

This is a fantastic place to learn a great deal about Office365 in a short time. With that being said, it is very sink or swim from the get-go and can be emotionally and psychologically taxing. Keep your wits about you, and know your worth.

Pros

A fully immersive Office365 experience.

Cons

The workload is incredibly unyeilding, with the goalposts being moved constantly. You are often on your own to deal with knowledge-gaps.

Good place to work, pretty flexible, reasonable management

Great place to start if you need to get your feet wet with IT. It’s remote, they pay a pretty decent amount weekly, great team environment and there’s opportunity to grow

Pros

PTO anytime, Weekly pay, Remote, 1hr breaks

Cons

N/a

Ok company

Infrastructure lost the contract for the site I was working at. They did not have another job for me. Now working for a different company that picked up the contract.

If you're desperate and this is your only option

The job assignments are not hard and is not the issue, the issue is management. Management has zero experience in IT so they are clueless when it comes to any IT related questions. They are experienced in kissing the butts of their clients at any cost even if that means disregarding the employees.

Pros

Pto

Cons

These people are professionals.

Excellent place to work. I was only a Temp, but they treated me well. The Manager in the Config Lab has a great deal of patience. These guys know technology very well. Some of them never went to college, but know much more than I do. I was very impressed. If I had the chance to work there permanently I'd take the job in a second. Hardest part of the job is that sometimes you are very busy, unboxing many devices and putting the operating systems on them, but other times there is really nothing to do. I found it fun to work there. Great people.

Pros

Compensation is good, free lunch at the end of each quarter, a good chance to learn both IT and Professionalism.

Cons

No windows, they only let you use one earbud.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Terrible terrible terrible management

I cannot fathom how Microsoft Has not done a clean sweep of the upper level management. Dictatorship-style management tactics have effected the office atmosphere dramatically.Fear mongering employee's has led to a quickly revolving door of employee's coming and going. Management here constantly threatens their employee's and offers false promises of career advancement. This is not tech job. Working here means playing mind games with customers more than it does actual software troubleshooting and problem solving. It is not a good first step to a career in the IT industry and college's must be very wary of sweat shop call centers like this. The worst job I have ever worked and I have worked in many customer service type rolls including McDonald's. Never have I seen a company so poorly run as this one. Job security? There is none.

Pros

$5 gift card if you tell them how awesome they are

Cons

Everything else

Took the time to listen to my ideas to an extent.

Unfair how the process of being laid off went but it is corporate and they believed they were doing the right thing. I enjoyed my time there and took amazing pride in my work to keep everything clean and organize which made everyone else’s job easier.

Take this ONLY if there is not a single thing else

- take minimum 25 new cases every week / 100 per month- Get five stars on every single one, or else- two one stars you get put on a disciplinary plan for a month- pay is very low and expectations are very high

Pros

Working from home, sometime you get a $15 gift card

Cons

Everything else.

Horrible place

Poor management overall, no trust from the leaders. The term lateral move was used instead of promotion. It’s a smart tactic, because with a promotion there’s a raise. However a lateral move there’s no need for a raise. So they work you, until you quit.

Pros

Resume

Cons

No raise

Awful place to work!

I left a help desk position I held for 5 years years to work for them. After the second week of so called training the writing was on the wall. I had set myself up for failure by believing their lies. They offered no remote support whatsoever. Everyone essentially is for themselves. If you have legitimate concerns, say for example, about training and express them be prepared to shop your services elsewhere. Very disappointed with the end results.

Pros

Pay

Cons

No real interest in training employees. Its a numbers game over there.

A decent starting point but at a cost

Turn over rate is incredibly high while morale remains to be low.Extreme levels of micromanagement to meet performance standards that are impossible.Lateral career progression. No raises.Risking health of employee's in their families by not allowing them to work from home. Veterans pulled back to the office.High stress.

Pros

Nice Facility

Cons

Benefits are poor, Micromanagement

At first a great place to work at , then the micromanaging began

After going remote it was clear the company didn’t know what they were doing. Started micromanaging to stress out their employees it seemed like. Everyone was very disposable after that , the higher ups found any reason to let you go.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Everything else

Dont waste your time.

I was hired as a field technician in February and choose to be furloughed due to unsafe work conditions. They fired me in May.....dont waste your time

Pros

They pay you to travel

Cons

They dont care about their employees.

Fast pace, new and evolving technology.

As a Business to Business IT Services organization, the fast pace of Zones is constantly evolving to include new and improved processes and technologies. The level of expertise found in Zones badged employees is a great asset to any organization.

okay place to work

work as a project manager for SCE no project management tools provided. All skill necessary for the job was required to go outside the company. No training provided.

Toxic.

This place used to be better, but it's gotten worse and worse and worse again. Started as a concierge ambassador and moved to Premier? No pay raise, more stress. Moved from a Premier engineer to a team lead? Went from Premier engineer to a technical resource? Nothing. Moved to QA? Nothing. More stress, more work, no pay raise. Ask why you got no pay raise? Lateral. And keep in mind, if you started here, you'll never see the new pay floor. 50% of our work force is 10K-15K BELOW the current pay floor. Add this to an environment that's hostile, everyone's neck and neck, provides no job security, and everyone will lie to cut you down to get a step ahead, and you have a "wonderful" place to work. Insurance is expensive and doesn't really do much. Slander is common in the office. The manager of the department does very little and, instead, will walk around the office talking down about every employee not directly by them. There's no way to advance a career here unless your career choice is unpaid stress that drives half the office to suicidal depression.

Great Starter Job

If you are brand new to the workforce, this is a great place to start. I would not recommend it past that. The pay is low, only title advancements without raises and the management only cares about numbers. Low morale in the office.

A Company with no direction

Acquisition by out of state organization. Acquiring organization was looking to increase their market share but that did not match with nfrastructures original objectives.

Fast paced

Fast paced call center environment where you will learn quickly how to handle technical support issues for Microsoft Office 365 Business subscribers. Flexible scheduling for those in school or with families

Total disregard for you as a human being, it’s all about numbers to them and anybody is replaceable no matter how long you have worked there.

The company completely lacks management and leadership. Is a growing company but don’t want to higher the proper amount of staff to keep up. December. 2019. I was fired from Menands, I was a facility coordinator for 2 year. Last week they found out I was going out on comp so before I could even start collecting they fired me the next day. Making up reasons to terminate my employment.

Only ok if you can’t find any other IT work

First off they will sell you a dream about the company, very unprofessional management, extremely micromanaging environment, poor training, favoritism. Expensive benefits, they will low ball your starting wage so demand more. It’s a throwaway job not a career

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zones nFrastructure. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4

• Zones nFrastructure
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?