Zones nFrastructure

Zones nFrastructure insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Ok company

Infrastructure lost the contract for the site I was working at. They did not have another job for me. Now working for a different company that picked up the contract.

These people are professionals.

Excellent place to work. I was only a Temp, but they treated me well. The Manager in the Config Lab has a great deal of patience. These guys know technology very well. Some of them never went to college, but know much more than I do. I was very impressed. If I had the chance to work there permanently I'd take the job in a second. Hardest part of the job is that sometimes you are very busy, unboxing many devices and putting the operating systems on them, but other times there is really nothing to do. I found it fun to work there. Great people.

Pros

Compensation is good, free lunch at the end of each quarter, a good chance to learn both IT and Professionalism.

Cons

No windows, they only let you use one earbud.

Took the time to listen to my ideas to an extent.

Unfair how the process of being laid off went but it is corporate and they believed they were doing the right thing. I enjoyed my time there and took amazing pride in my work to keep everything clean and organize which made everyone else’s job easier.

Dont waste your time.

I was hired as a field technician in February and choose to be furloughed due to unsafe work conditions. They fired me in May.....dont waste your time

Pros

They pay you to travel

Cons

They dont care about their employees.

A Company with no direction

Acquisition by out of state organization. Acquiring organization was looking to increase their market share but that did not match with nfrastructures original objectives.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Poor Work Place

Poor Management, Very Stressful Environment, No Proper Training On Equipment. Does Not Provide Proper Tools..... Shift 9 Hour Day Rare To Get Lunch Breaks........

Pros

Provides Vehicle

Cons

Very Stressful Work Place

Not Recommended

Zones took over nfrastructure recently, and ever since things are not the same. I was told upon being hired that I would be transitioned to full time with benefits after 6 months. They gave me an offer early, completely revoked it, and now that 6 months have passed they keep telling me they are waiting to finalize the budget. Really disrespectful and unprofessional to treat employees this way.

Pros

Fair work life balance

Cons

Zones management

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Zones nFrastructure?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zones nFrastructure. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4